Did you hear it?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Today in Colorado, John McCain got so wrapped up pushing an energy policy he hasn't even announced yet, he said that such a policy could prevent us from ever having to fight another war in the Middle East. In other words, Iraq is a war for oil, which is exactly what some of us have been saying all along. You'll be hearing about that in the fall.

We'll see who wins the election then.

Guest Foyt

You have to wonder why the US exports 75% of the oil that is pumped from beneath the grounds of US soil. Is the exportation of Texas Tea or Alaskan crude funding active elements of Operation Oplan Garden and agency level shell games to waste time and money for the greedy paranoid industry of counter intelligence. I say lets keep our oil and let the rest of the World trade blood and honor for this devils brew.

Guest Guest
Today in Colorado, John McCain got so wrapped up pushing an energy policy he hasn't even announced yet, he said that such a policy could prevent us from ever having to fight another war in the Middle East. In other words, Iraq is a war for oil, which is exactly what some of us have been saying all along. You'll be hearing about that in the fall.

We'll see who wins the election then.

That interesting news but what does this have to do with Kearny??

Guest Guest
That interesting news but what does this have to do with Kearny??

Last time I checked, Kearny was still in the USA. Unless I am mistaken, we get to vote in the presidential election this November.

Guest Guest
You have to wonder why the US exports 75% of the oil that is pumped from beneath the grounds of US soil. Is the exportation of Texas Tea or Alaskan crude funding active elements of Operation Oplan Garden and agency level shell games to waste time and money for the greedy paranoid industry of counter intelligence. I say lets keep our oil and let the rest of the World trade blood and honor for this devils brew.

Easy on the Kool-aid , the US exports NO oil.

Guest Foyt
Easy on the Kool-aid , the US exports NO oil.

www.eia.doe.gov/ Then look up the oil or petrolium export chart. This list shows how many barrels of oil the US exports and to who the crude goes to.