OC

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Opinions: 2 things I know are that you people cry and moan on this website, talk crap, and finally get together at a council meeting. Not one thing is gonna change because in Hudson County the type of legal organized crime is the norm. If you think you are gonna make McMole change one thing you are a fool. I can almost guarentee if there was an election tomorrow you idiots would vote for him. The only reason Tanski got caught is because nobody tipped McMole off in time. He will actually do about 6 months, maybe, in jail for a $100,000.00 bonus, a huge pension, and medical benefits for life. He was stupid to steal because the politicians have replaced theft with high paying job titles, multiple jobs, and nepotism in general. In Newark, I know its not Hudson County, but it took 30 years to touch Sharpe James and it is said that it will take decades before they can remove all his relatives from office. IN NJ everybody gets a piece from the top to the bottom. In Harrison look at Wood, Borek, Powell, Higgins, Paz, and so on. The other is that Harrison will lay off every cop before it touches one fireman and you are stupid if you think that isn't true. The HFD is the biggest waste of money in NJ and is still tolerated by the residents because of nepotism. 58 guys at about $90,000.00 a piece and a secretary to top it all off. Well idiots, keep kissing butt and pay those tax and water increases as the rich get richer and the suckers just get taken.

Guest Guest
Opinions: 2 things I know are that you people cry and moan on this website, talk crap, and finally get together at a council meeting. Not one thing is gonna change because in Hudson County the type of legal organized crime is the norm. If you think you are gonna make McMole change one thing you are a fool. I can almost guarentee if there was an election tomorrow you idiots would vote for him. The only reason Tanski got caught is because nobody tipped McMole off in time. He will actually do about 6 months, maybe, in jail for a $100,000.00 bonus, a huge pension, and medical benefits for life. He was stupid to steal because the politicians have replaced theft with high paying job titles, multiple jobs, and nepotism in general. In Newark, I know its not Hudson County, but it took 30 years to touch Sharpe James and it is said that it will take decades before they can remove all his relatives from office. IN NJ everybody gets a piece from the top to the bottom. In Harrison look at Wood, Borek, Powell, Higgins, Paz, and so on. The other is that Harrison will lay off every cop before it touches one fireman and you are stupid if you think that isn't true. The HFD is the biggest waste of money in NJ and is still tolerated by the residents because of nepotism. 58 guys at about $90,000.00 a piece and a secretary to top it all off. Well idiots, keep kissing butt and pay those tax and water increases as the rich get richer and the suckers just get taken.
What are you going to do now that you are part of the system STEVIE BOY?

Guest Guest

I AM GOING TO TRY TO SAVE THE TOWN SOME MONEY BY GETTING RID OF YOU.

LOVE IS THE AIR EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK AROUND.

Guest Guest

I hope to eliminate many people that are not working at this time, for instance the Violations Dept. has too many people doing nothing, keep the people that perform. The Town Clerks office, what do these 4 to 5 ladies do? the Tax Office, do we realy need 4 people in there? Powell, well we all know what he does, NOTHING. DPW, Garbbage chaser?????? 3 secretaries, too many butt kissers there, get rid of all the men that do not perform. All we have to do is ask the residents of Harrison and they know who works in that Department. The Water Dept. why do we need 3 secretaries, keep the person that has been doing the work properly - get rid of other 2 sleepers. Lets face it the Fire Dept. realy needs to restructure its schedule and we need to close Cleveland Ave. and expand our Police Dept. - the Fire Dept. should not have any overtime, too many men sleeping and eating and learning how to clean cars. We do need them, but we need to cut down on manpower, basicaly this is just for most, Benefits, since most have additional jobs. Thank god they do run the Ambulance out of there otherwise we would have to go along with East Newark and Volunteer. With the econoy the way it is now we need to cut back. Hope that this is the way they vote and deligate the work in Harrison.

Guest Come Clean Committee
I hope to eliminate many people that are not working at this time, for instance the Violations Dept. has too many people doing nothing, keep the people that perform. The Town Clerks office, what do these 4 to 5 ladies do? the Tax Office, do we realy need 4 people in there? Powell, well we all know what he does, NOTHING. DPW, Garbbage chaser?????? 3 secretaries, too many butt kissers there, get rid of all the men that do not perform. All we have to do is ask the residents of Harrison and they know who works in that Department. The Water Dept. why do we need 3 secretaries, keep the person that has been doing the work properly - get rid of other 2 sleepers. Lets face it the Fire Dept. realy needs to restructure its schedule and we need to close Cleveland Ave. and expand our Police Dept. - the Fire Dept. should not have any overtime, too many men sleeping and eating and learning how to clean cars. We do need them, but we need to cut down on manpower, basicaly this is just for most, Benefits, since most have additional jobs. Thank god they do run the Ambulance out of there otherwise we would have to go along with East Newark and Volunteer. With the econoy the way it is now we need to cut back. Hope that this is the way they vote and deligate the work in Harrison.

Have you run this past Mahogany Ray or Peter B., better yet, run it past Scarey 1 or Scarey 2 who's an authority on everything; esp. Education and Public Housing? Scarey could definitely handle Re-Structuring!

Guest *Harrisonian*

I would like to make an inquiry regarding the 4/11/08 Town meeting? Mahogany's response to McC statement of Mahogany's association with Powell, Tenant of and town employee, Mahogany's response to the tenant relationship was intended to give a temporary term while having a house built? Does anyone know where the new residence will be and who is the Contractor of record?