Schuyler Ave. Improvements?

Guest Just Me

Guest Just Me

Does anyone know if there is planning underway to re-develop Schuyler Avenue? I was speaking to a Schuyler Ave. business owner recently about a building of his and he said he was not sure what was going to happen. If the town was going to take his property for re-developement or not.

Due to my work schedule I cannot attend town council meetings and cannot find info about this anywhere. Is it true or false? If true, is there a place to find a plan? What effect will it have on taxes?

Also, is there any movement on the Passaic Avenue re-development?

Thanks!

Guest Guest
Does anyone know if there is planning underway to re-develop Schuyler Avenue? I was speaking to a Schuyler Ave. business owner recently about a building of his and he said he was not sure what was going to happen. If the town was going to take his property for re-developement or not.

Due to my work schedule I cannot attend town council meetings and cannot find info about this anywhere. Is it true or false? If true, is there a place to find a plan? What effect will it have on taxes?

Also, is there any movement on the Passaic Avenue re-development?

Thanks!

Didn't you get the memo? Babs says it's all beautiful.