Hollow Man / White Guilt

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

If Obama becomes President it will be the first time in American history a hollow man was elected. If the

first term senator's name was John Doe and was white, he wouldn't have gotten a second look.

Because of white guilt this hollow shell may become President. He has no experience in anything, he has

not distinguished himself in any way and his spiritual advisor is a white-hating racist.

If this man was white he might not get reelected to Congress. In every speech he has only talked about

hope and change (whatever that means). He has not announced any firm ideas (other tha bombing

Afganistan) on any aspect of government.

The Loony Left needs to recognize they are not responsible for slavery and they don't need to satisfy

their feelings of guilt by electing a Hollow Man.

Guest Guest
If Obama becomes President it will be the first time in American history a hollow man was elected. If the

first term senator's name was John Doe and was white, he wouldn't have gotten a second look.

Get back in your hole, racist pig.

Because of white guilt this hollow shell may become President. He has no experience in anything, he has

not distinguished himself in any way and his spiritual advisor is a white-hating racist.

If this man was white he might not get reelected to Congress. In every speech he has only talked about

hope and change (whatever that means). He has not announced any firm ideas (other tha bombing

The Loony Left needs to recognize they are not responsible for slavery and they don't need to satisfy

The world knows hollow when they look at that presidential chimpanzee that you and your cult deadenders defend even to this late date.

Your posting is real KKK stuff and you are a glaring racist.

Every one of your nitwitted points in what is perhaps the most LAME posting on KOTW is fit for the urinal, absolutely disposible concerning rebuttal.

You embarass America with your duncehood. How many of you exist? Did you take lessons from the USSR in gutting a nation from the inside?

Guest Kearny Republican
The world knows hollow when they look at that presidential chimpanzee that you and your cult deadenders defend even to this late date.

Your posting is real KKK stuff and you are a glaring racist.

Every one of your nitwitted points in what is perhaps the most LAME posting on KOTW is fit for the urinal, absolutely disposible concerning rebuttal.

You embarass America with your duncehood. How many of you exist? Did you take lessons from the USSR in gutting a nation from the inside?

Where do you see racism in his post? He thinks Obama has no experience: True. He says Obama's

spiritual mentor is a white hating racist: True. He thinks Obama is a hollow man that has yet to

voice a plan on anything: True. He thinks "Change and "Hope" while sounding nice, don't mean

a thing: True. He thinks many whites that support Obama do so because of white guilt. Since Obama

has no credentials, it's not a stretch to believe that. So where's the racism. Sounds like you may

be one of those guilt-ridden whites.

Guest Kearny Christian

I can't disagree with the points you make. As I responded to another post by Manscum, calling

you a racist rings hollow like Obama's suit. I don't see racism in your post. The Loony Left is really

wearing out that race card, they pull it for every opinion that's different from their leftist views.

Fortunately, we're on to them. Pulling the race card is getting old and stale . Reverends Wright,

Sharpton and Jackson pulled that card to the point that it's meaningless.

I can't disagree with the points you make. As I responded to another post by Manscum, calling

you a racist rings hollow like Obama's suit. I don't see racism in your post. The Loony Left is really

wearing out that race card, they pull it for every opinion that's different from their leftist views.

Fortunately, we're on to them. Pulling the race card is getting old and stale . Reverends Wright,

"Manscum!" How Christian of you!

Pulling the race card is what your "goomba" did that you "can't disagree with"................

Your Rish Limpie sh*t doesn't cut it in 2008 America anymore. People realize America is bleeding profusely and will not tolerate the Bush deadenders' rhetoric.

When's the next Kearny KKK meeting? I'll be glad to educate you and your rubes at the lecturn!

Guest Guest

Manscum?

Some Christian.

Guest Keith

You mean like pulling the religion card?