Town Council Meeting Videos

Guest PaulieWalnuts

Guest PaulieWalnuts

I have to do a report for a class on the town council meeting tomorrow night April 22, 2008 but I have work and wanted to know if there is anyway possible to obtain the tape that they filmed that night, if they still do that, I remember they used to and if they do how can I watch it so I can do the paper? If not how I can get a pretty much full run down of what was discussed and what happened at the meeting. Like notes of it? If anyone knows please let me know, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Patsy
I have to do a report for a class on the town council meeting tomorrow night April 22, 2008 but I have work and wanted to know if there is anyway possible to obtain the tape that they filmed that night, if they still do that, I remember they used to and if they do how can I watch it so I can do the paper? If not how I can get a pretty much full run down of what was discussed and what happened at the meeting. Like notes of it? If anyone knows please let me know, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

You used to be able to get them from Comcast where you could hit audio 1 and hear the Mayor and Council and Hit audio 2 to hear what the people attending the council meeting were talking about. All the real stuff! LOL. I do not know of you can still get them though because there was alot of defamation coming from audio 2 from people whose voices were easily identifiable attending the meetings.