Kearny Resident

Guest Earl

Guest Board Observer
Did anyone else hear that Oliver North is doing another conspiracy type movie about some guy from Kearny?

Last time I checked, it was Oliver Stone who did conspiracy movies.

Guest Studies and Observations
Last time I checked, it was Oliver Stone who did conspiracy movies.

There you go, trying to bring something crazy like an actual FACT to this board....... :)

Guest guest
There you go, trying to bring something crazy like an actual FACT to this board....... :blink:

As a matter of FACT, the story line is not fiction, its a mystery. The story is about six million dollars that disappeared about six years ago. I also heard the rumor that if you can find the missing money, you get a 10% finders fee.

Guest Guest
As a matter of FACT, the story line is not fiction, its a mystery. The story is about six million dollars that disappeared about six years ago. I also heard the rumor that if you can find the missing money, you get a 10% finders fee.

Well then how about enlightening us with some of your Facts..Please include dates and times...But i Doubt we'll see THAT since then you would open yourself up for the Liability and accauntability for your statements. Internet Commandos are SO Brave when they are behind their Keyboards..yet when push comes to Shove..the Internet isnt as Anonymous as people think...All it takes is One lil ol' Subpoena and you'll have attorneys knocking at your door. So, Factman..put your money where your mouth is, and either put up, or Shut up.

Guest JayFisher
Well then how about enlightening us with some of your Facts..Please include dates and times...But i Doubt we'll see THAT since then you would open yourself up for the Liability and accauntability for your statements. Internet Commandos are SO Brave when they are behind their Keyboards..yet when push comes to Shove..the Internet isnt as Anonymous as people think...All it takes is One lil ol' Subpoena and you'll have attorneys knocking at your door. So, Factman..put your money where your mouth is, and either put up, or Shut up.

The DOJ Psychiatrist's say phrase's like put up or shut up or Charge me come from a guilty minds, It's like a sneaky criminal saying, "Prove it".

As long as the affidavit that supports the Subpoena is not full of false statements like the last one which will be under Subpoena as part of an up coming legal matter there should be no problem.

If you lie about court recorded material facts. Thats Fraud! Not politics or infintial payback.

Example; If an individual has a operation where he has a body organ removed and the Mayor and Police Chief say that person never had that operation , Thats fraud. If any thing like the example were true the Mayor , Council and Police Chief should resign because they have become a danger to society. If they used those alleged missing funds to conceal the person in the examples surgery or to support their conspiracy to defraud that person used in the example well thats on them then. Grand theft by deception and conspiracy to defraud under the color of law is nothing new here in Kearny. So if you do have some facts that there is missing monies there are several individuals who would pay a reward for such information.