Zionland

Manscape

(Mr. Orwell, are you aware of this where you are?)

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=970367

Last update - 23:04 31/03/2008

Law sets 3-year jail penalty for car-owners who go to mechanics in PA

By Zvi Zrachin, Haaretz Correspondent

A penalty of three years' imprisonment will be imposed on Israeli vehicle-owners who take their vehicles to mechanics in the West Bank under a law passed by the Knesset on Monday.

The new law, presented by Likud MK Moshe Kahlon, prohibits Israeli-registered vehicles from being repaired by mechanics in territories under Palestinian Authority control, including those that are towed there by another vehicle.

The law will empower police officers to confiscate any vehicle in violation of it, as well as the vehicle license from its owner, and the vehicle that towed it to the Palestinian territories.

Police statistics show that around 50 Israeli vehicles are dismantled by mechanics in Palestinian territories each day after accidents, and their parts are then transferred to Israeli mechanics or used-car dealerships.

The police will advise vehicle-owners of the new law through an advertising campaign as well as by placing signs at checkpoints at the entry points to the territories.

The law will initially be implemented for two years and Defense Minister Ehud Barak is currently discussing its extension for another two with the Transport Ministry and the Knesset Economic Affairs Committee.

Guest Guest

Of course that COULDNT Possibly be becuase there is a History of Israeli-registered vehicles being taken to Repair Shops in the West Bank, Stolen from there, and being used as Car Bombs By Hamas/Hizbollah/Al Aqusa Terrorists in the Non-Occupied trerritories... Nope Nope it must just be those Evil JOOOOOOS. "Man"scape...Not likely.

Of course that COULDNT Possibly be becuase there is a History of Israeli-registered vehicles being taken to Repair Shops in the West Bank, Stolen from there, and being used as Car Bombs By Hamas/Hizbollah/Al Aqusa Terrorists in the Non-Occupied trerritories... Nope Nope it must just be those Evil JOOOOOOS. "Man"scape...Not likely.

I believe you are thinking "Iraqnam" concerning carbombs. There hasn't been a carbomb used against Zionland by militants in recent memory. If I'm wrong, name the date and location in Israel please. You can't and much less can you CONFIRM a RASH OF CARBOMBS that would precipitate (as you imply) the latest Zionland apartheid law as reported by Haaretz.

There IS no problem of car bombings recently/currently in Israel. Get informed:

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/terrisrael-10.html

There HAS BEEN NO CAR BOMBINGS IN ISRAEL SINCE BEFORE 2006. (I didn't trouble to go back beyond that just to educate a shmuck)

Guesteroo, your irresponsible speculation adds to the myth of championing a vile apartheid at the cost of countless lives and U.S. taxpayer dollars and should be called for the racist, dual standard mentality that it is.

"JOOOOOOS" is spelled, "Jews," and they are no more evil or good than any other human beings. I (and I expect all decent people) resent your attempt at anti-Semite insinuations in a dullard's retort to what I posted.

It will be a curiosity to refer to your silly post next week at the Passover gathering I will attend with my Jewish girlfriend and her family in Great Neck, New York. "MAZOL TOV!!!"