harrison ave streescape

Guest mayors oblivious

Guest mayors oblivious

as the weather gets nicer i begin to see more of the people out and about.

im enraged by the great streetscape created in this town .

as a woman, you feel unsafe .the benches are loaded every evening with degenerates,gazzing at you ,whistling.cackling .

its only a hang out .bad choice //?benches?//

Guest guest

as a woman, you feel unsafe .the benches are loaded every evening with degenerates,gazzing at you ,whistling.cackling .

They have every right to sit on the ave. As long as they are not causing trouble.

Guest Barb Dwyer

Degenerates have the same right as you to use the benches. As far as whistling and cackling, haven't you ever heard of freedom of speech? Also no need to feel unsafe in a town where there is no crime. It is so safe the town can even lay off cops.

Guest Guest

I disagree, it looks nice; gets people out of their cars and helps the store owners! We are fortunate that most of our stores are still rented, unlike surrounding towns! The mayor has a lot to do with keeping this town a viable and welcoming place to live and shop. The police have the job of keeping people moving at night.

Se this is what is wrong with this town poeple have to much time on there hands The town trys to inprove somthing & you get a negative out of it.

Guest Just Me

I just purchased a new Riverfront Condo. This web sites pretty cool, but I have a complaint in this topic. Why is it that from 280 to the Bridge Street Bridge, the street scape looks like shit. Who is responsible to fix that?

Guest Ellie Vayter
I just purchased a new Riverfront Condo. This web sites pretty cool, but I have a complaint in this topic. Why is it that from 280 to the Bridge Street Bridge, the street scape looks like shit. Who is responsible to fix that?

Ask the Mayor and Council if its on the agenda. Welcome to Harrison. A really unique town.

Guest Guest

The streetscape will get done just before the next election so you'll feel good about voting to McDonough and crew. The street scape down the other end of Harrison Avenue hasn't been done yet either. The Mayor and crew are too busy trying to get their developer friends new sidewalks in the redevelopment zone to worry about you since there is no Mayor's election.

By the way, hows the parking down at the Riverfront Condos?

Guest Guest
I disagree, it looks nice; gets people out of their cars and helps the store owners! We are fortunate that most of our stores are still rented, unlike surrounding towns! The mayor has a lot to do with keeping this town a viable and welcoming place to live and shop. The police have the job of keeping people moving at night.

Please tell me where in town I can shop??????????????? As for the empty stores please look again at the for rent signs. If the mayor is responsible for this town going the way it is Heaven Help Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest
Degenerates have the same right as you to use the benches. As far as whistling and cackling, haven't you ever heard of freedom of speech? Also no need to feel unsafe in a town where there is no crime. It is so safe the town can even lay off cops.

Why, if the cops are doing their jobs, how come we never see them stopping anybody. besides motor vehicle stops, when they see someone who looks pretty. Why don't they handle quality of life crimes. I thought, like in big cities, if you stop this other crimes seem to go down.