Who's the RAT

Guest exterminator

Guest exterminator

There is a RAT amongst the mayors team.

Is he a Developer, Lawyer, Councilperson, Contractor? Billy didn't talk he's doing time. I'm sure the Mc Cormicks are kept far away from the golden information.

We're sure the RAT has done it before.

The victims of redevelopment are out. They have showed their hands in court.

let's ponder this for a while.

When we reach the answer we may learn why the Feds. and State cannot or will not clean up this mess for us.

Rat Hunter

Guest Guest
There is a RAT amongst the mayors team.

Is he a Developer, Lawyer, Councilperson, Contractor? Billy didn't talk he's doing time. I'm sure the Mc Cormicks are kept far away from the golden information.

We're sure the RAT has done it before.

The victims of redevelopment are out. They have showed their hands in court.

let's ponder this for a while.

When we reach the answer we may learn why the Feds. and State cannot or will not clean up this mess for us.

Rat Hunter

Have a mirror?

Guest Guest
Does this rat have initials that we would recognize???

I think most of us can put a name or two foward. If you think who the State and Feds have failed to investigate over the years.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
I think most of us can put a name or two foward. If you think who the State and Feds have failed to investigate over the years.

unfortunely there are plenty of rats in town. that's how each dept survives. like the one who allows his men to be wrongly accused in the public by some of the lowest class imbreds this town has seen. frankly i think it's a reflection of his past and family history. notably these are the finest men who do their job and do it well. yet some scumbags are allowed to taint their records with such bullsh*t your the biggest turd walking around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) respect, dignity moral something you always lacked! you garden RAT!