Moonface Campaign is Deadbeat Payer

Manscape

Moonface Hillary Clinton continues to fly by her immense ego and sense of entitlement to the White House. How her support can plod along is certainly a study in American mass denial and perhaps a pitiful, nostalgic consequence of happier American times when Bubba Bill presidented a booming economy driven by the computer/Internet revolution upon which a cocker spaniel could have lead the USA to the surplus we had...............all gone now thanks to monkey boy and his PNACs................oh well.

Dig THIS current Clintonism scandal added to their long list:

Clinton Campaign Owes UC Davis Money

Campus May Turn Debt Over To Collection Agency

Reporting

Steve Large DAVIS (CBS13) ― Bill Clinton may have charmed the crowd at UC Davis in January, when 7500 people showed up to see him, but charm has not covered the Clinton campaign bill.

The University of California in Davis is ready to take the Clinton presidential campaign to a collection agency if they do not pay back the thousands of dollars they are still owed.

Here's a breakdown of expenses:

- The UC Davis Marching Band cost $500.

- Cleanup services after the rally cost $250.

- UC Davis Police officers didn't come as cheap. The security bill is more than $5,600.

"I'm more than willing to be held accountable for it, because that's the way life is," Hillary Clinton said to a Montana crowd on Monday. There is no word whether she'll apply that philosophy here, or if she even knows about the outstanding debt.

Her Sacramento campaign office closed its doors after Super Tuesday, and her campaign spokespeople didn't return my calls.

UC Davis is planning to put its final bill out this week, and if the debt has not been settled within a month, they are going to turn the matter over to a collection agency.

(© MMVIII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

Here be the URL to the LEGITIMATE report..............which has a video of Moonface being..................MOONFACE!

http://cbs13.com/local/clinton.campaign.debt.2.694498.html

Now if YOU think this Clinton reality nugget is ANY endorsement for Bulgeface John McCain, you must have REALLY thought Iraq had WMD and attacked the WTC!

Here is Bulgeface John McCain's latest assurance to the American people..........

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/10/m...-l_n_96011.html

McCain: I'll Cut Deficits Like Reagan (Who Tripled The Deficit)

"When Senator John McCain was asked here this afternoon how he plans to balance the budget, he said that he hoped to do so by stimulating economic growth - and approvingly cited the example of President Ronald Reagan," the New York Times reports.

"There was one thing he did not mention during his response: the deficit nearly tripled during the Reagan presidency, partly due to tax cuts and increases in military spending."

WOW..........there's a confidence building presidential candidate for ya! Thanks Bulgeface! Maybe you can add Nancy Raygun's tarot card readings to your proposed system of running the nation. That would be an improvement upon monkey boy's "voices from god" manner of decision making!

Now.........if you happen to conclude that I support Barack Obama as the only reasonable presidential candidate in the field, you get the brass ring.

BARACK OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT

Guest Obama 100% Nov. 4th
Moonface Hillary Clinton continues to fly by her immense ego and sense of entitlement to the White House. How her support can plod along is certainly a study in American mass denial and perhaps a pitiful, nostalgic consequence of happier American times when Bubba Bill presidented a booming economy driven by the computer/Internet revolution upon which a cocker spaniel could have lead the USA to the surplus we had...............all gone now thanks to monkey boy and his PNACs................oh well.

Dig THIS current Clintonism scandal added to their long list:

Clinton Campaign Owes UC Davis Money

Campus May Turn Debt Over To Collection Agency

Reporting

Steve Large DAVIS (CBS13) ― Bill Clinton may have charmed the crowd at UC Davis in January, when 7500 people showed up to see him, but charm has not covered the Clinton campaign bill.

The University of California in Davis is ready to take the Clinton presidential campaign to a collection agency if they do not pay back the thousands of dollars they are still owed.

Here's a breakdown of expenses:

- The UC Davis Marching Band cost $500.

- Cleanup services after the rally cost $250.

- UC Davis Police officers didn't come as cheap. The security bill is more than $5,600.

"I'm more than willing to be held accountable for it, because that's the way life is," Hillary Clinton said to a Montana crowd on Monday. There is no word whether she'll apply that philosophy here, or if she even knows about the outstanding debt.

Her Sacramento campaign office closed its doors after Super Tuesday, and her campaign spokespeople didn't return my calls.

UC Davis is planning to put its final bill out this week, and if the debt has not been settled within a month, they are going to turn the matter over to a collection agency.

(© MMVIII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

Here be the URL to the LEGITIMATE report..............which has a video of Moonface being..................MOONFACE!

http://cbs13.com/local/clinton.campaign.debt.2.694498.html

Now if YOU think this Clinton reality nugget is ANY endorsement for Bulgeface John McCain, you must have REALLY thought Iraq had WMD and attacked the WTC!

Here is Bulgeface John McCain's latest assurance to the American people..........

"When Senator John McCain was asked here this afternoon how he plans to balance the budget, he said that he hoped to do so by stimulating economic growth - and approvingly cited the example of President Ronald Reagan," the New York Times reports.

"There was one thing he did not mention during his response: the deficit nearly tripled during the Reagan presidency, partly due to tax cuts and increases in military spending."

WOW..........there's a confidence building presidential candidate for ya! Thanks Bulgeface! Maybe you can add Nancy Raygun's tarot card readings to your proposed system of running the nation. That would be an improvement upon monkey boy's "voices from god" manner of decision making!

Now.........if you happen to conclude that I support Barack Obama as the only reasonable presidential candidate in the field, you get the brass ring.

BARACK OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT

Obama is the man. He's not a savior, but he's the only one who seems to really want to take this country and set it back on a true and noble course.

I'm sure the Huffington Post appreciates your help in spreading their lie.

McCain said that he would stimulate the economy like Reagan, not cut deficits like Reagan.

Are Democrats really that dumb or do they just lie about stuff like that out of a thirst for power (no offense to those Democrats who happen to be intelligent and honest)?

Billy Bubba really plays dumbed down America for all he can squeeze out of it. Why ANYONE continues to energize the P.T. Barnum act that the Clintons can only do suggests greatly that after all, humankind is just the higher monkeys...........and when one looks at George W. Bush, we become more convinced this is so............

Here's Bubba explaining things about Moonface and her courageous sniperfire experience in Bosnia..........

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080411/ap_on_...ia_fact_check_3

Clinton misstates wife's Bosnia tale 1 hour, 28 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - Former President Clinton has added to the falsehoods surrounding his wife's tale of her trip to Bosnia 12 years ago. In Indiana on Thursday, Bill Clinton defended his wife's mistake in claiming that she landed under sniper fire in Bosnia, accusing the media of treating her like "she'd robbed a bank" for confusing the facts.

The New York senator had repeatedly described a harrowing scene in Tuzla, Bosnia, in which she and her daughter, Chelsea, had to run for cover as soon as they landed for a visit in 1996. Video footage of the day instead showed a peaceful reception in which an 8-year-old girl greeted the first lady.

Hillary Clinton has acknowledged that she got the facts wrong in retelling the tale. Bill Clinton's inaccuracies don't involve long-ago memories, but misstatements about how his wife has handled the story.

THE SPIN:

"A lot of the way this whole campaign has been covered has amused me," Bill Clinton said in Boonville, Ind. "But there was a lot of fulminating because Hillary, one time late at night when she was exhausted, misstated and immediately apologized for it, what happened to her in Bosnia in 1995.

"Did y'all see all that? Oh, they blew it up," the former president continued. "Let me just tell you. The president of Bosnia and Gen. Wesley Clark — who was there making peace where we'd lost three peacekeepers who had to ride on a dangerous mountain road because it was too dangerous to go the regular, safe way — both defended her because they pointed out that when her plane landed in Bosnia, she had to go up to the bulletproof part of the plane, in the front. Everybody else had to put their flak jackets underneath the seat in case they got shot at. And everywhere they went they were covered by Apache helicopters. So they just abbreviated the arrival ceremony.

"Now I say that because what really has mattered is that even then she was interested in our troops," he said. "And I think she was the first first lady since Eleanor Roosevelt to go into a combat zone. And you would of thought, you know, that she'd robbed a bank the way they all carried on about this. And some of them when they're 60 they'll forget something when they're tired at 11 o'clock at night, too."

THE FACTS:

Bill Clinton has many of the facts wrong.

His wife didn't make the sniper fire claim "one time late at night when she was exhausted." She actually told the story several times, including during prepared remarks on foreign policy delivered the morning of March 17.

It's also not true that she "immediately apologized for it." Clinton has never apologized for the comments and only acknowledged that she "misspoke" a week after the March 17 speech when video of her peaceful tarmac reception emerged.

It's also not true that she was the "first first lady since Eleanor Roosevelt to go into a combat zone" — a claim that Hillary Clinton has also made when talking about the trip. Pat Nixon traveled to Saigon during the Vietnam war and Barbara Bush went to Saudi Arabia two months before the launching of Desert Storm.

The trip also was not in 1995, but 1996.

Clinton campaign spokesman Phil Singer responded to the former president's remarks Friday by saying, "Senator Clinton appreciates her husband standing up for her, but this was her mistake and she takes responsibility for it."

She's also told her husband to quit talking about it.

"Hillary called me and said 'You don't remember this. You weren't there, let me handle it.' I said, 'Yes ma'am,'" Bill Clinton, who was in Indiana campaigning for his wife Friday, told reporters.

What a shameless mess the Clintons are, a mess that begot us the Bush disaster in the cyclical response of such sordid affairs.

Please do NOT regress CITIZENS OF AMERICA.................VOTE BARACK OBAMA!!

Billy Bubba really plays dumbed down America for all he can squeeze out of it. Why ANYONE continues to energize the P.T. Barnum act that the Clintons can only do suggests greatly that after all, humankind is just the higher monkeys...........and when one looks at George W. Bush, we become more convinced this is so............

Here's Bubba explaining things about Moonface and her courageous sniperfire experience in Bosnia..........

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080411/ap_on_...ia_fact_check_3

Clinton misstates wife's Bosnia tale 1 hour, 28 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - Former President Clinton has added to the falsehoods surrounding his wife's tale of her trip to Bosnia 12 years ago. In Indiana on Thursday, Bill Clinton defended his wife's mistake in claiming that she landed under sniper fire in Bosnia, accusing the media of treating her like "she'd robbed a bank" for confusing the facts.

The New York senator had repeatedly described a harrowing scene in Tuzla, Bosnia, in which she and her daughter, Chelsea, had to run for cover as soon as they landed for a visit in 1996. Video footage of the day instead showed a peaceful reception in which an 8-year-old girl greeted the first lady.

Hillary Clinton has acknowledged that she got the facts wrong in retelling the tale. Bill Clinton's inaccuracies don't involve long-ago memories, but misstatements about how his wife has handled the story.

THE SPIN:

"A lot of the way this whole campaign has been covered has amused me," Bill Clinton said in Boonville, Ind. "But there was a lot of fulminating because Hillary, one time late at night when she was exhausted, misstated and immediately apologized for it, what happened to her in Bosnia in 1995.

"Did y'all see all that? Oh, they blew it up," the former president continued. "Let me just tell you. The president of Bosnia and Gen. Wesley Clark — who was there making peace where we'd lost three peacekeepers who had to ride on a dangerous mountain road because it was too dangerous to go the regular, safe way — both defended her because they pointed out that when her plane landed in Bosnia, she had to go up to the bulletproof part of the plane, in the front. Everybody else had to put their flak jackets underneath the seat in case they got shot at. And everywhere they went they were covered by Apache helicopters. So they just abbreviated the arrival ceremony.

"Now I say that because what really has mattered is that even then she was interested in our troops," he said. "And I think she was the first first lady since Eleanor Roosevelt to go into a combat zone. And you would of thought, you know, that she'd robbed a bank the way they all carried on about this. And some of them when they're 60 they'll forget something when they're tired at 11 o'clock at night, too."

THE FACTS:

Bill Clinton has many of the facts wrong.

His wife didn't make the sniper fire claim "one time late at night when she was exhausted." She actually told the story several times, including during prepared remarks on foreign policy delivered the morning of March 17.

It's also not true that she "immediately apologized for it." Clinton has never apologized for the comments and only acknowledged that she "misspoke" a week after the March 17 speech when video of her peaceful tarmac reception emerged.

It's also not true that she was the "first first lady since Eleanor Roosevelt to go into a combat zone" — a claim that Hillary Clinton has also made when talking about the trip. Pat Nixon traveled to Saigon during the Vietnam war and Barbara Bush went to Saudi Arabia two months before the launching of Desert Storm.

The trip also was not in 1995, but 1996.

Clinton campaign spokesman Phil Singer responded to the former president's remarks Friday by saying, "Senator Clinton appreciates her husband standing up for her, but this was her mistake and she takes responsibility for it."

She's also told her husband to quit talking about it.

"Hillary called me and said 'You don't remember this. You weren't there, let me handle it.' I said, 'Yes ma'am,'" Bill Clinton, who was in Indiana campaigning for his wife Friday, told reporters.

What a shameless mess the Clintons are, a mess that begot us the Bush disaster in the cyclical response of such sordid affairs.

Please do NOT regress CITIZENS OF AMERICA.................VOTE BARACK OBAMA!!

The more we learn about Obama, the more it seems he is of a kind with Bill Clinton.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mayhill-fowl...ha_b_96188.html

Check out the way the Obama campaign spins this one.