Supervisors

Guest Goober

Guest Goober

I agree that the town historicallyalways threatened to lay off the Police even when they had money. This is the first time I ever heard of laying off any fireman. Things must be really bad. The FD cannot lay off anyone because how could you cut your brother, son, nephew, or a payback job without looking bad at family parties. I also feel that there are too many supervisors in both depts. The FD has about 1 to 1 ration of supv. to fireman and the cops like 1 to 2. Even in other towns this ratio shouldn't happen, but these are necessary services. Chop of the 10 or 20 politically appointed jobs first. More than not the people with the 100k jobs do not have wives and children. This is related to the topic because they are even too money hungry to share their ill gotten gains with a child. If you cannot have a child for medical reasons I apoligize, but I do not think that is the case. In the end, I think we are all better off that these people did not produce another human life. The lay offs hurt everyone in the family, a ripple effect. If the chosen few had a child it would be born on Monday, given their job on Tuesday, and start on Wednesday with a 90k job. Leave the crossing guards because they do a good job and do not make much money and must supplement their social security with another form of income to survive in this world. Why are their two secretaries for 1 part time Mayor and a secretary at the FD? My dog could handle those jobs. Tax and spend, thats the problem, but how high can the taxes go. Crime is on the rise because how can two or three men protect the whole town? The criminals know this so they do what they want. Watch your back and be safe, but the real crime starts right at the top in town hall.

Very interesting post. I agree that seeing smaller versions of some of these elite people would be a vile sight. It should be somewhere in some sort of contract that they cannot procreate. Just imagine a baby with *** ***** or ******* face, its a horror movie that would gross an all time high in the world. Maybe that money can go back into the pension fund. This could actually be a good idea. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Guest guest
Very interesting post. I agree that seeing smaller versions of some of these elite people would be a vile sight. It should be somewhere in some sort of contract that they cannot procreate. Just imagine a baby with *** ***** or ******* face, its a horror movie that would gross an all time high in the world. Maybe that money can go back into the pension fund. This could actually be a good idea. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I say take one or two from every dept. This way its even and every dept gets someone taken.