Harrison PBA

Guest 2nd Ward Voter

Guest 2nd Ward Voter

As a concerned taxpayer of the Town and after reading all the posts concerning the layoffs within the Harrison Police Department' I decided to surf the web to see if the Harrison PBA has a website and a view about layoffs. Guess what they actually have one, www.HarrisonPBA22.com but there is no coments about the Town. Come on boys you can do better then that. Hopefully they will post some information. I have called the Mayors Office about the rumors and was told he was on vaction. I then asked if it would be discussed at the next Council meeting, and was abrutly told if its on the agenda then it will be discussed.

To all the citizens of the Town layoffs in the Police Depatment is unacceptable, Maybe we should layoff McDonough!!!!!!

Guest Guest
As a concerned taxpayer of the Town and after reading all the posts concerning the layoffs within the Harrison Police Department' I decided to surf the web to see if the Harrison PBA has a website and a view about layoffs. Guess what they actually have one, www.HarrisonPBA22.com but there is no coments about the Town. Come on boys you can do better then that. Hopefully they will post some information. I have called the Mayors Office about the rumors and was told he was on vaction. I then asked if it would be discussed at the next Council meeting, and was abrutly told if its on the agenda then it will be discussed.

To all the citizens of the Town layoffs in the Police Depatment is unacceptable, Maybe we should layoff McDonough!!!!!!

I agree 100% - how do we know what is on the agenda and when is the meeting?

Guest BA-DA Bling

Where did Mahogany Head go on Vaction, Hampton Inn?

Guest *taxpayer*

Well I hope he comes back from his shore house for the meeting Because I got some choice words for him, and his incompetant councilman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
I was just reading the Harrison PBA website nice letter boys very good! MESSAGE UNDERSTOOD! Thank You!
Not good calling them Boys! More like Babies! No brains at the top PBA/FOP is a complete JOKE! If they had any brains the Town wouldnt be in the shape its in. They blame the Mayor for everything, just like little children! Blame ****** he is incompetent and will be demoted when the time comes. ********** **** Too!

Guest Guest

Anyone can ask any question that they want, it does not have to be on the agenda, it is against the law to not allow any citizen to speak. The next Mayor and Council meeting will be held on

FRIDAY APRIL 11, 2008 AT 6PM, they make it very convinient for us don't they..... Everyone that needs answers to the questions and to what your concerns are should attend.

Guest Guest
Anyone can ask any question that they want, it does not have to be on the agenda, it is against the law to not allow any citizen to speak. The next Mayor and Council meeting will be held on

FRIDAY APRIL 11, 2008 AT 6PM, they make it very convinient for us don't they..... Everyone that needs answers to the questions and to what your concerns are should attend.

In Harrison are you allowed to speak only after the business part of the meeting. Then you get to comment on items listed on the agenda, after they have already been voted on.

Guest Guest
In Harrison are you allowed to speak only after the business part of the meeting. Then you get to comment on items listed on the agenda, after they have already been voted on.

Believe this and you can take it to the bank. There is only one reason why the Police are constantly complaining about the Mayor on this web site, PROMOTIONS!!!!!!!!!!! They think that if they make enough noise, the Mayor will make them happy with PROMOTIONS!!!!!!!!! They don't care about the Town of Harrison(the hpd) all they care about is more money and getting PROMOTED!!!!!!!!! and doing less work once they do get PROMOTED!!!!!!!!!! It has been proven that they would sell they're souls to the Devil to get PROMOTED!!!!!!!! No matter how bad they look afterword. It's a JOKE!

Guest Guest

I don't even work for the town, but can the Mayor call my boss where I work and get me promoted? It seems to be that easy in Harrison without even qualifying, especially for the Fire Department. As for the rest of the political appointments, the Mayor starts them at I guess is called top pay so they don't need promotions when you have a high school education, no training, at start out at 100k. Swallow that you dumb ************.

Guest Guest

Take it the Bank, they complain because they are the lowest paid in the county. That's right E.Newark makes more than the patrolman in Harrison. It is 2008 and the cops are paying their bills with a 2006 salary. Mayor McDonough stated in public that the cops are underpaid, but what does he do, refuses to talk so that Murray can rack of $$$$$$$$. Talk to a cop they know promotions are not going to happen. The just want to be paid fairly, like everyone else in the Town.

Guest Guest

you actually think the meeting isn't going to be canceled? or even opush up to where no one will know.oh please these secret meetings are the hit lately! did you forget this is harrison. best deals are made on the third floor or the hampton inn depending on who you are!!! :angry:

Guest Guest
you actually think the meeting isn't going to be canceled? or even opush up to where no one will know.oh please these secret meetings are the hit lately! did you forget this is harrison. best deals are made on the third floor or the hampton inn depending on who you are!!! :angry:

what did doran hangs from him???I thought they were cut off by higgins years ago now they are buddies??????????????WOW, but pete is a smart man steve? lolololol