Defeatocratic Dilemma

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

The Defeatocrats will soon have to choose between Hillary or Obama. Their resumes read

as follows:

Hillary: Pathological liar (hears snipers bullets where none exist, great asset for a CIC).

Didn't have a clue as to Bubba's dalliances with Monica, etc. (Perceptiveness, another

great asset).

Obama: Empty suit rookie (but I have a silver tongue).

Rev. Wright is my mentor.

Wants to cut and run without a clue as to the repercussions when Iran is out of it's box.

Wants to turn the U.S. into a "Nanny State".

Wants open borders.

Wants to raise everyone's taxes to pay for it all.

If they put their Kool-Aid down , they'll vote for McCain.

Guest Guest
The Defeatocrats will soon have to choose between Hillary or Obama. Their resumes read

as follows:

Hillary: Pathological liar (hears snipers bullets where none exist, great asset for a CIC).

Didn't have a clue as to Bubba's dalliances with Monica, etc. (Perceptiveness, another

great asset).

Wants to cut and run without a clue as to the repercussions when Iran is out of it's box.

Wants open borders.

Keep dreaming. One of their resumes will soon read "President of the United States."

Guest Keith

as follows:

great asset).

Wants open borders.

Perhaps I should respond with Bush's resume', or should I say report card. Pretty soon he'll be on the short bus outta Washington. To bad it won't be taking him to a federal prision.

Guest Guest

as follows:

great asset).

Wants open borders.

lol, McCain can't even keep from spending too much money in his campaign, there's no way he could manage the nation's money.

Guest Guest
lol, McCain can't even keep from spending too much money in his campaign, there's no way he could manage the nation's money.

This is your brain on drugs.

Guest Studies and Observations
Vote Clinton. The senator from New York has only twice the campaign debt of McCain.

The difference is that McCain doesnt have the 9 Million to "Lend" himself.. Found out some interesting stuff about the Hildabeeste this week.. Apparently her little Faux Pas vis-avis the Sniper Fire, is NOT her first bout with , shall we say "Bending the Truth".

Jerry Zeifman was the Lead Attorney on the Nixon Impeachment Committee. HARDLY what anyone could call a Republican Plant or Shill. He has some rather interesting things to say about the former Ms Rodham, and her actions while serving under him during the Nixon Impeachment proces, before Dick went and resigned on his own.

http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/node/31689

as MUCH as i want to see Hillary stay in this till the bitter end, and a nice Brokered (ie knife-fight to the death) Democrat convention....Hopefully with riots commensurate with Chicago in 68 (as an aside one of the FUNNIEST t-shirts i ever saw was from the 2000 convention which read "Chicago Police" "Dear Democrats..we kicked Dad's A$$ in 68..act up NOW and we'll do the same to you" ) which will just finally destroy the current Democrat party altogether, so it can be re-formed back to what it was in the days of Kennedy. Seeing her outed as the Liar, and Unethical criminal she is would just be too precious..i'm torn here. The BEST part is, that it's their OWN RULE over these stupid "Super Delegates" that will finally be the downfall.

Guest Kearny Republican
Perhaps I should respond with Bush's resume', or should I say report card. Pretty soon he'll be on the short bus outta Washington. To bad it won't be taking him to a federal prision.

When Bush leaves office he'll be recognized as one of out greatest presidents. I thank God that

Clinton or Carter wasn't in office during 9/11, we might all have been dead by now.

The difference is that McCain doesnt have the 9 Million to "Lend" himself..

Clinton may not have, either. Bill got a fishy (big) buyout from foreign national some weeks ago.

Found out some interesting stuff about the Hildabeeste this week.. Apparently her little Faux Pas vis-avis the Sniper Fire, is NOT her first bout with , shall we say "Bending the Truth".

Jerry Zeifman was the Lead Attorney on the Nixon Impeachment Committee. HARDLY what anyone could call a Republican Plant or Shill. He has some rather interesting things to say about the former Ms Rodham, and her actions while serving under him during the Nixon Impeachment proces, before Dick went and resigned on his own.

If you're surprised that the Clintons are liars you didn't pay attention during the Clinton presidency. But Hillary would still probably make a better president than Obama (though I find Clinton personally despicable and Obama--still (the more his mask slips the tougher the chore)--basically likable).

as MUCH as i want to see Hillary stay in this till the bitter end, and a nice Brokered (ie knife-fight to the death) Democrat convention....Hopefully with riots commensurate with Chicago in 68 (as an aside one of the FUNNIEST t-shirts i ever saw was from the 2000 convention which read "Chicago Police" "Dear Democrats..we kicked Dad's A$$ in 68..act up NOW and we'll do the same to you" ) which will just finally destroy the current Democrat party altogether, so it can be re-formed back to what it was in the days of Kennedy. Seeing her outed as the Liar, and Unethical criminal she is would just be too precious..i'm torn here. The BEST part is, that it's their OWN RULE over these stupid "Super Delegates" that will finally be the downfall.

The hard left isn't going to melt away to nothing, unfortunately. But you're right that the best case scenario has the Democrats re-aligning to the party of the Kennedy era while the far left forms a new party to rival the Green and Libertarian parties for nuttiness.

Guest Guest
When Bush leaves office he'll be recognized as one of out greatest presidents. I thank God that

Clinton or Carter wasn't in office during 9/11, we might all have been dead by now.

I wouldn't doubt that a bit. I don't doubt for a minute that some Bush sympathising lackey would rewrite history.

Guest Radagast
Clinton may not have, either. Bill got a fishy (big) buyout from foreign national some weeks ago.

If you're surprised that the Clintons are liars you didn't pay attention during the Clinton presidency. But Hillary would still probably make a better president than Obama (though I find Clinton personally despicable and Obama--still (the more his mask slips the tougher the chore)--basically likable).

The hard left isn't going to melt away to nothing, unfortunately. But you're right that the best case scenario has the Democrats re-aligning to the party of the Kennedy era while the far left forms a new party to rival the Green and Libertarian parties for nuttiness.

I hate to disappoint you guys, but the Democratic Primary season will end either after Hillary has a lackluster win in Pennsylvania (or, perhaps, loses) or after she loses North Carolina. At worst, it will be settled by June. At that point, the Party will fall in behind Obama. There will be some who won't support Obama in the Democratic Party, however, that dissident percentage will be less than the Republicans who have abandon McCain.

Radagast has spoken!

I hate to disappoint you guys, but the Democratic Primary season will end either after Hillary has a lackluster win in Pennsylvania (or, perhaps, loses) or after she loses North Carolina. At worst, it will be settled by June. At that point, the Party will fall in behind Obama. There will be some who won't support Obama in the Democratic Party, however, that dissident percentage will be less than the Republicans who have abandon McCain.

You could be right, but there's plenty of game left to play, and plenty of things can change between now and election day. I think that press scrutiny will reveal more flaws with Obama than with McCain (McCain has already been vetted).

If issues mean anything at all, Obama will be crushed (you can't seriously talk about restoring the economy and balancing the budget at the same time--pipe dream). Obama has proposed big billions of dollars of new spending. Where is the money coming from if not through taxation (brakes on the economy)?

Radagast has spoken!

Who's Radagast?

:lol:

Guest 2smart4u

Radagast has spoken!

Well, I don't mind disappointing Radagast and since I'm much smarter than him, I'll give him the

outcome of the election. Obama will win the defeatocratic party nomination and it will be a close race.

However, the luster is wearing thin on Obama. The racist Rev. Wright has hurt him and Hillary will

continue to unmask him over the next few months. The more we find out about Obama the lower he

slips in the polls. His plan to cut & run will sink him, most Americans know that to cut & run will only

allow Iran out of it's box. Without a U.S. presence, Iran will take over Iraq, threaten Saudi Arabia and

Israel. If Israel feels threatened or is attacked then we're back in it, big time. If that happens, we do

not want Obama in charge. That's a "worst case scenario" that the majority of Americans understand.

Of course, the Loonys will support Obama regardless, thinking isn't their strong suit. The good news

is the Loonys are in the minority. The Right, the Independents and the Hillary supporters that desert

Obama will put McCain in the White House.

Guest Guest

When Bush leaves office, there's a good chance he'll be under investigation. If he stays out of prison, it will only be because Americans don't like imprisoning former presidents.

Guest Guest
You could be right, but there's plenty of game left to play, and plenty of things can change between now and election day. I think that press scrutiny will reveal more flaws with Obama than with McCain (McCain has already been vetted).

If issues mean anything at all, Obama will be crushed (you can't seriously talk about restoring the economy and balancing the budget at the same time--pipe dream). Obama has proposed big billions of dollars of new spending. Where is the money coming from if not through taxation (brakes on the economy)?

Who's Radagast?

;)

Who's Bryan? :lol::unsure:

Come on, big boy, put your money where your mouth is. How about a resume. :lol:

Guest Guest
When Bush leaves office, there's a good chance he'll be under investigation. If he stays out of prison, it will only be because Americans don't like imprisoning former presidents.

This is your brain on drugs.

Guest 2smart4u
The difference is that McCain doesnt have the 9 Million to "Lend" himself.. Found out some interesting stuff about the Hildabeeste this week.. Apparently her little Faux Pas vis-Avis the Sniper Fire, is NOT her first bout with , shall we say "Bending the Truth".

Jerry Zeifman was the Lead Attorney on the Nixon Impeachment Committee. HARDLY what anyone could call a Republican Plant or Shill. He has some rather interesting things to say about the former Ms Rodham, and her actions while serving under him during the Nixon Impeachment process, before Dick went and resigned on his own.

as MUCH as i want to see Hillary stay in this till the bitter end, and a nice Brokered (ie knife-fight to the death) Democrat convention....Hopefully with riots commensurate with Chicago in 68 (as an aside one of the FUNNIEST t-shirts i ever saw was from the 2000 convention which read "Chicago Police" "Dear Democrats..we kicked Dad's A$$ in 68..act up NOW and we'll do the same to you" ) which will just finally destroy the current Democrat party altogether, so it can be re-formed back to what it was in the days of Kennedy. Seeing her outed as the Liar, and Unethical criminal she is would just be too precious..I'm torn here. The BEST part is, that it's their OWN RULE over these stupid "Super Delegates" that will finally be the downfall.

The delicious irony of Hillary going toe to toe with Obama right to convention is they're destroying

each others electability. The more animosity that's created between each other's camp will

translate to the losers camp deserting the party and voting for McCain or not voting.

If Hillary can't win this, she wants McCain to win. If McCain wins, she can be a viable candidate again

in 4 years. Watch for Hillary to take the gloves off against Obama in the coming months. This election

will have the far left jumping off bridges. Gotta love it.

Guest Guest

Somebody mention brains on drugs?

Who's Bryan? :lol::unsure:

That question would be more appropriate once I get in the habit of ending my posts with "Bryan has spoken!" or the like.

But I guess you can use any excuse to take a shot at me. ;)

Come on, big boy, put your money where your mouth is. How about a resume. :lol:

Yeah. I've got tons of work to do in order to measure up to your level of self-disclosure, don't I?