New Kearny Football Coach

Guest Optimistic Parent

Guest Optimistic Parent

The new Football Coach is a real breath of fresh air that was sorely needed in the program. I believe he is the man to take Kearny into a new era rarely seen in the football program, that is a long term successful one. The best part is along with RH leaving, Assistants MP, JP, and RW are also gone, which is truly going to lead to exciting times as RH wasn't so bad, his real downfall was choosing the worst assistants. The ones retained were mandated by the Administration, and they should have shouldered more of the load the past few years. Now we will see the birth of a Winning program.

Guest *quest*
The new Football Coach is a real breath of fresh air that was sorely needed in the program. I believe he is the man to take Kearny into a new era rarely seen in the football program, that is a long term successful one. The best part is along with RH leaving, Assistants MP, JP, and RW are also gone, which is truly going to lead to exciting times as RH wasn't so bad, his real downfall was choosing the worst assistants. The ones retained were mandated by the Administration, and they should have shouldered more of the load the past few years. Now we will see the birth of a Winning program.

Get your facts straight RW is still on the coaching staff and being paid! I thought you needed college credits to be a paid coach.But then again the board of education members do as they please.ALSO check out the NEW EXECUTIVE BOARD FOR THE FOOTBALL BOOSTER CLUB WHAT A JOKE!!!

Get your facts straight RW is still on the coaching staff and being paid! I thought you needed college credits to be a paid coach.But then again the board of education members do as they please.ALSO check out the NEW EXECUTIVE BOARD FOR THE FOOTBALL BOOSTER CLUB WHAT A JOKE!!!

So who are the new executive Board members for the Booster Club?? do tell....

Guest football parent

As a parent of a football player, I agree that the new coach is exactyly what was needed to bring up the moral of the players.

As far as the new executive board for the booster club, I think they are the right choice for the organization. Now maybe at meetings , the parents will be informed about the money that the kids raise and where is all is going. The previous board, except for the president and secretary, never wanted to let the parents in on what they were doing. All they did was try to undermine the president and what he and the members were trying to do for the kids.

Guest Freshman Parent

The new Executive Board of the Booster Club are:

President = Tom Hall

Vice President = Ronnie Hall (Tom's Wife)

Treasurer = Pam Kay

Executive Secretary = Audrey Pryzblzski

Recording Secretary = Chris Nee

I was at the meeting and yes there was a vote, although in my opinion it was not fair as there was no nominating commitee as per standard by-laws and they refused to take nominations. It was also stated that there was only $16 left in the account from this past season.

Guest Very Concerned Parent

Why is there so little money left in the Booster Club account? We raised a lot of money last year, many things were mandatory where children were threatened if they did not comply and sell the required minimum (is that legal?). To only have $16 left seems a bit odd I would say.

How many college creditas does the State mandate to be able to have contact with Students?

Guest Guest

To all parents trying to better their kids high school sports experience, I wish you the best of luck. As a parent of a KHS baseball player, if you are having the same headaches with the coaching as my kid is, you will need all the luck you can get. What is wrong with this athletic department? Who exactly is this program set up for? The kids or the childish coaches who are on major power trips?

Guest guest

HOW CAN WE CHANGE THE PAST!!!!!!! WHAT IS DONE IS DONE.........WE NEED TO MOVE FOWARD AND LET THE NEW BOARD DUE THERE JOB THAT IS AT HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY JUDGEMENTS OF THE NEW BOARD .....GIVE THEM A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
HOW CAN WE CHANGE THE PAST!!!!!!! WHAT IS DONE IS DONE.........WE NEED TO MOVE FOWARD AND LET THE NEW BOARD DUE THERE JOB THAT IS AT HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY JUDGEMENTS OF THE NEW BOARD .....GIVE THEM A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

English has two cases for a reason.

Guest Very Concerned Parent

I have attempted to post several replies on here. I assume they are not posted because it is felt that I am attacking a particular person within the Football Program. I am not; I am trying to bring light on a particular situation. Maybe it is because I do not use my real name when posting. The reason I do not do that is because there WILL be retribution against my children if I do use my correct name. This is why people must remian anonymous on these forums and message boards. I saw what happened to a man's son last year. What they did to the child was wrong. Because the coaching staff and Booster Club felt this man was a nuisance, they purposely punished his kid.

*** ******* should not be allowed to ***** *****. The reason being he does not have the required amount of credits to be dealing with children. Not to mention he is ***** ******** ** *********** *** ****** ** ********* ******* ***** ******* **************. This is wrong and unethical. So while not even getting into transgressions he has committed against the kids, and his rumoured ******** of ******* **** *****, for those 2 reasons alone he should be looked into.

Then again this probably is a waste of time, as it probably will not be posted.

Guest parent
I have attempted to post several replies on here. I assume they are not posted because it is felt that I am attacking a particular person within the Football Program. I am not; I am trying to bring light on a particular situation. Maybe it is because I do not use my real name when posting. The reason I do not do that is because there WILL be retribution against my children if I do use my correct name. This is why people must remian anonymous on these forums and message boards. I saw what happened to a man's son last year. What they did to the child was wrong. Because the coaching staff and Booster Club felt this man was a nuisance, they purposely punished his kid.

*** ******* should not be allowed to ***** *****. The reason being he does not have the required amount of credits to be dealing with children. Not to mention he is ***** ******** ** *********** *** ****** ** ********* ******* ***** ******* **************. This is wrong and unethical. So while not even getting into transgressions he has committed against the kids, and his rumoured ******** of ******* **** *****, for those 2 reasons alone he should be looked into.

Then again this probably is a waste of time, as it probably will not be posted.

Please don't feel that you are not getting your message posted because of the content. It is edited if you mention a coach or their affiliations/relationships or connections. Every parent, such as myself, who's kid plays high school sports in kearny are not getting treated fairly. My issue is with the baseball coaching, and, I try to reply to the postings to let the parents know that they are not alone with the obvious problems with KHS athletic department. All I have to say is just keep posting your issues, and, I agree with you, the coaches are not qualified. If enough parents and concerned tax payers have an issue, post it. Apparently, KHS is protecting these coaches for what ever reason it may be. I found out in my case, it was becasue simply that the coach just don't like my kid, and he did not attend Schuyler school. It is sad when sports become a popularity contest instend of a contest of talent at a sport, this has got to end. I will personally take all of these postings to the director of the athletic department and kindly ask for their reply to all of these postings. I will then let every concerned parent know what becomes of my meeting.