KHS Fundraiser

Guest KHS Parent

Guest KHS Parent

Kearny High School PTA will be hosting a "Shop Till You Drop" night and mini Tricky Tray on Friday, April 4 @7:00 pm in the school gym.

Please come out and show your support.

Guest Grandma

I would love to go but a lot of us seniors don't drive anymore and we don't venture out at night anymore with the undesirables on the ave. We couldnt go to the play either. They use to have the Senior bus for us but this administration don't care about the Seniors. Whe I first started using the Senior bus we use to be taken to the plays, for the computer classes at night, now we are thankful when the busses run during the day, there are always one or two broke. But thanks for the invitation.

Guest *QUEST*
I would love to go but a lot of us seniors don't drive anymore and we don't venture out at night anymore with the undesirables on the ave. We couldnt go to the play either. They use to have the Senior bus for us but this administration don't care about the Seniors. Whe I first started using the Senior bus we use to be taken to the plays, for the computer classes at night, now we are thankful when the busses run during the day, there are always one or two broke. But thanks for the invitation.

DEAR GRANDMA, i feel really bad for our seniors.The undesirables you speak of should be reported to kpd, or just call chief Dowie HE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM.ANOTHER QUESTION I HAVE IS WHEN THE MAYOR CALLS HIS SPECIAL MEETINGS WHY IS IT THAT ALL THE SENIORS THANK HIM AND THE COUNCIL FOR A JOB WELL DONE WHEN IN FACT HE TOOK THE SENIOR BUS AWAY AND PROBABLY CAUSED MOST OF OUR SENIORS TO LOOSE THEIR HOMES DO TO HIGH TAXES!!!!!