Kearny DPW employee arrested in gambling ring

Guest Reader

Guest underpaid overtaxed
This is one you'll want to see. Kearny DPW employee in mob sting. Found it on Canessa's blog

http://thecanessacorner.blogspot.com/2008/...-post_6203.html

In this day and age of overtaxed underpaid recession anyone will do anything not to lose anything and make a little extra money to survive.

To me know big deal just trying to get by. Kevin is a great guy and to me was trying to get a little extra money off the books so the government cant put their hands on it.

Big deal.

In this day and age of overtaxed underpaid recession anyone will do anything not to lose anything and make a little extra money to survive.

To me know big deal just trying to get by. Kevin is a great guy and to me was trying to get a little extra money off the books so the government cant put their hands on it.

Big deal.

Ye Gods! Your claiming he committed "Tax Fraud" too. The BCPO most always makes requests to the Judge's that everyone who is found guilty of conspiracy should go away for at least a year. You have two third degree crimes there, Conspiracy and Promoting Gambling. Three years each. Yikes!

Guest Guest

Big deal.

Sounds like he was your bookie?

Guest Jimmy the Greek
so what big deal!!!!

Can't wait to see what other town employees and assorted "professionals" get caught in this web.

It is widespread in this town

Guest Grandma
Nope was I think he was my Governer, Mayor or some other elected official.

OK!!!! so what happenen to innocent till proven guilty. Think long and hard is there any one of you who have NEVER EVER broken any of the commandments????? or lived your whole life and never done any thing wrong?????? I think if there were anything to it he would have not kept his job........Sometimes things are not what they seen. and by the way

HE WHO HAS NEVER SINNED THEN LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE. with that said lets do something productive lilke making it safe for me to go to the library...... The kids last week again blocking the steps calling the ticket lady wh&re, and other names and spitting at her... this is more important to me. That and lowering my taxes.

Guest Guest
OK!!!! so what happenen to innocent till proven guilty. Think long and hard is there any one of you who have NEVER EVER broken any of the commandments????? or lived your whole life and never done any thing wrong?????? I think if there were anything to it he would have not kept his job........Sometimes things are not what they seen. and by the way

HE WHO HAS NEVER SINNED THEN LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE. with that said lets do something productive lilke making it safe for me to go to the library...... The kids last week again blocking the steps calling the ticket lady wh&re, and other names and spitting at her... this is more important to me. That and lowering my taxes.

Did you pick up the phone and make a complaint to the Police Department???

Guest Dr Pepper
Did you pick up the phone and make a complaint to the Police Department???

How much does a phone call cost to the DR these days???

Get it ----DR

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dr Who
What DR would that be??

Do tell!!

Or I will..............

Dr-

Don't be so smug or ballsy--

many more than I know who you are at **.

Soon it will be public.

Contact me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest Dr Spock
Dr-

Don't be so smug or ballsy--

many more than I know who you are at **.

Soon it will be public.

Contact me :):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Another 4-6 weeks we'll be laughin' our ass@@ off.

Watch You'll See------------------

Guest Harry
Another 4-6 weeks we'll be laughin' our ass@@ off.

Watch You'll See------------------

I dont think everyone will be laughing, Some say he has most of the Town involved in his bunko schemes.