Hillary tells a whopper.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Hillary gave a speech detailing her trip to Bosnia when she was First Lady. She "recalled" landing under fire and having to run with their heads

down as bullets flew around her. Then a video sufaces showing her being greeted at the airport by small children holding flowers.

She now says she "misspoke". Since this was Hillary's only visit to Bosnia, I wonder what caused the confusion.

The truth is the Clinton's lie. Bubba and Ice Queen will lie wherever and whenever it suits them. Occasionally they get caught (I did not have

sexual relations with that woman) and when they do, it's simply a problem with recollection or misspeaking.

Of course, the Loony Left (who think of themselves as intelligent voters) will never admit the Clinton's have flawed personalities and will

instead spin this to blame it all on Bush.

Guest Guest
Hillary gave a speech detailing her trip to Bosnia when she was First Lady. She "recalled" landing under fire and having to run with their heads

down as bullets flew around her. Then a video sufaces showing her being greeted at the airport by small children holding flowers.

She now says she "misspoke". Since this was Hillary's only visit to Bosnia, I wonder what caused the confusion.

The truth is the Clinton's lie. Bubba and Ice Queen will lie wherever and whenever it suits them. Occasionally they get caught (I did not have

sexual relations with that woman) and when they do, it's simply a problem with recollection or misspeaking.

Of course, the Loony Left (who think of themselves as intelligent voters) will never admit the Clinton's have flawed personalities and will

I think you're confused. Bush blames everything on Clinton, not the other way around.

Hillary got caught red-handed this time, and will have to deal with it.

Guest Keith

There is no question that Hillary shit and fell back in it but I hardly think that the Clintons hold the patent on lying. i.e. WMD's

I think there are exceptions. It may be one of Obama's truly remarkable accomplishments that he helped Democrats finally realize what kind of people the Clintons are.

Guest Guest

At least her statement did not cause 4,000 needless deaths and cost half a trillion dollars, neocon scum.

There is no question that Hillary shit and fell back in it but I hardly think that the Clintons hold the patent on lying. i.e. WMD's

Riiiight. Because we all remember what a great job you did arguing for that in other threads.

You, Keith, are the liar. Because you make an assertion that you can't support and keep making it even after your arguments have crumbled over and over again.

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/lofiversi...p/t20839-0.html

Guest Keith

Riiiight. Because we all remember what a great job you did arguing for that in other threads.

You, Keith, are the liar. Because you make an assertion that you can't support and keep making it even after your arguments have crumbled over and over again.

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/lofiversi...p/t20839-0.html

If memory serves Bryan you never even watched the video which means you really have no frame of reference for comment.

If memory serves Bryan you never even watched the video which means you really have no frame of reference for comment.

Riiiiight. Because one can't know anything about the government or WMDs without watching a certain video.

I remember one video you recommended, Keith. I watched a segment of the video and critiqued it, and you would not address the critique (I assume you read it! :lol: ). But apparently you ruled it illegal to critique only part of the video. I have to search out the whole thing to be able to do that. Do I have to read all the credits, also?

Semper Fi. Marines.com