More Obama Flubs

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

In his latest speech, Obama referred to his grandmother as "typical of white people", referring to his perceived notion that white people are

uncomfortable around blacks.

If a white person were to refer to a black as "typical of black people" there would be screams of stereotyping and racism from the Loony Left.

The more this guy opens his mouth, the further he drops in the polls, I hope he keeps up the blather.

Guest Keith
In his latest speech, Obama referred to his grandmother as "typical of white people", referring to his perceived notion that white people are

If a white person were to refer to a black as "typical of black people" there would be screams of stereotyping and racism from the Loony Left.

The more this guy opens his mouth, the further he drops in the polls, I hope he keeps up the blather.

Well, when it comes to blathering you are definately within your sphere of competence.

Guest Patriot

The latest polls have him losing to McCain. The honeymoon is over with the "typical white people" like his grandmother.