Honest change with new coucilman?

squidward

Guest Guest
http://www.theobserver.com/articles/2008/0...b8141495816.txt

How 's this for honest change in Harrison. Wake up people of Harrison and make a call to the Governor and get rid of all these people making money off of your backs!

How much did Stevie Boy make off the liquor license? What is he using the money for?; his fines to the construction dep't. or to make his apartment legal with a cert. of occupancy? WHAT A BREATH OF FRESH AIR THIS GUY TURNED OUT TO BE - I CAN HARDLY BREATHE!

Guest David
How much did Stevie Boy make off the liquor license? What is he using the money for?; his fines to the construction dep't. or to make his apartment legal with a cert. of occupancy? WHAT A BREATH OF FRESH AIR THIS GUY TURNED OUT TO BE - I CAN HARDLY BREATHE!

Why do you feel that this guy made money off of taxpayers? he had a business deal, just like selling a house. I don't particularly think that this is stealing from anyone...... And why would you want to know what he used his money on? I don't give a darn about his personal finances, all I am concerned about is what the Mayor and Council are voting on and the decisions they make for me and this town. We must address what is going on with our taxes, and why so many people work in ALL the departments? I realize that the Mayor gave out the jobs for VOTES. Governor Corzine is cutting the budget and aid for all municipalities, rest assure that this will cut many jobs around the state including municipal jobs, and that will be a big reliefe for our taxes and our spending will have to stop. The Mayor feels that he can do whatever he wants with OUR money, and that is a total disregard for this community. The Mayor should resign, along with fat cat, and the rest of the corrupt individuals making decisions for the true hard working person.

Guest Guest
Why do you feel that this guy made money off of taxpayers? he had a business deal, just like selling a house. I don't particularly think that this is stealing from anyone...... And why would you want to know what he used his money on? I don't give a darn about his personal finances, all I am concerned about is what the Mayor and Council are voting on and the decisions they make for me and this town. We must address what is going on with our taxes, and why so many people work in ALL the departments? I realize that the Mayor gave out the jobs for VOTES. Governor Corzine is cutting the budget and aid for all municipalities, rest assure that this will cut many jobs around the state including municipal jobs, and that will be a big reliefe for our taxes and our spending will have to stop. The Mayor feels that he can do whatever he wants with OUR money, and that is a total disregard for this community. The Mayor should resign, along with fat cat, and the rest of the corrupt individuals making decisions for the true hard working person.

All the layoffs are coming.

Where do you think the money for the liquor license is coming from? It is coming from the taxpayers. If you run on being someone who is supposed to be new and honest then you should stop the same old crap. He is just one of the people he accused of being town thieves . It is a conflict of interest not just another business deal. It is sad that he is juist another one of the cronies now. Please change your mind and start fighting for what is best for the town of Harrison and save your name and dignity. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck, then its a duck.

Guest Guest

I'm sure whatever Steve made is a pittance compared to what our LITTLE FRIEND made with his two houses or what is changing hands in the redevelopment deal with Harrison Reality. Lets not single out the bait while the big fish swim away.

I agree with you he is a smaller fish and the coucilman involved you are talking about will hopefully pay the piper for helping destroy the town of Harrison. They are just a bunch of greedy animals who won't be happy until the squeeze the bullet out of the head of a Lincoln penny. I hope they all lose their pensions in the process. Someday all of these Urchins will pay for their usurping of taxpayer money. I hope everyday they have to look over their shoulder waiting for the F.B.I to knock on the door, word has it they might just be 3 indictments coming down. I would't want to be the **** *****, ********* or ***** right now. Knock.....knock......knock...........whose there.

Guest guest
I recall Stevie Boy buying the Stash and Teddys a couple of years before he was even a Councilman.

Yeah but to sell it to the same people he is saying are going to destroy our town is hypocritical

Guest bob barker
Yeah but to sell it to the same people he is saying are going to destroy our town is hypocritical

only if the price is right---- he could care less---thats steve!!!!

Guest Guest

I just never hear this councilperson or his wife say that redevelopment was going to destroy Harrison. All I hear and read about is how they are asking why the redevelopment agency did not work out with their plan that the developers give back to Harrison. I definetely agree that the developers should have been asked for some recreational facilities for our town and for senior facilities even more playgrounds and fields. Afterall with all the houses and condos going up, where are these new residens attending school????? where are kids going for outdoor recreation????? where are adults going for outdoor recreation????? Our schools are full - our fields are few - our parks are far - I totaly agree with this. We should have asked these rich developers for something for Harrison, i don't feel that this is unfair to ask for.

Guest Guest
I just never hear this councilperson or his wife say that redevelopment was going to destroy Harrison. All I hear and read about is how they are asking why the redevelopment agency did not work out with their plan that the developers give back to Harrison. I definetely agree that the developers should have been asked for some recreational facilities for our town and for senior facilities even more playgrounds and fields. Afterall with all the houses and condos going up, where are these new residens attending school????? where are kids going for outdoor recreation????? where are adults going for outdoor recreation????? Our schools are full - our fields are few - our parks are far - I totaly agree with this. We should have asked these rich developers for something for Harrison, i don't feel that this is unfair to ask for.

Sorry to say but you really can't let the kids out anymore, too much crime not enough police.

Guest Stash & Teddy
http://www.theobserver.com/articles/2008/0...b8141495816.txt

How 's this for honest change in Harrison. Wake up people of Harrison and make a call to the Governor and get rid of all these people making money off of your backs!

What--He did'nt think he could unload it after holding it all these years?

They're all full of s--t.

He knew back then when he bought it that this would be the end result.

Wait till you see how many insiders hold all the dormant licences in town--- :lol::lol::lol: