Dark Side ?

Guest Honest Ben

Guest Honest Ben

Is there really a dark side to Harrison ? There has been so much talk of wrong doing in Harrison yet nothing ever comes of it. Neither the State or the Federal Government has taken any action.

What is the truth? Is there wrong doing or is this staging for those who are caught up in the redevelopment.

The people of Hudson County deserve the truth. They are being asked to invest further millions of dollars into the redevelopment.

Freeholder O'Dea has seen fit to call for a slow down and a second look. It would be best to see a real investigation into the what is going on prior to our County investing one more nickel.

I hope all that is written and whispered about is false. The taxpayer have invested a lot of money already.

Happy St. Patricks day to all !

Ben

Guest leary also
Is there really a dark side to Harrison ? There has been so much talk of wrong doing in Harrison yet nothing ever comes of it. Neither the State or the Federal Government has taken any action.

What is the truth? Is there wrong doing or is this staging for those who are caught up in the redevelopment.

The people of Hudson County deserve the truth. They are being asked to invest further millions of dollars into the redevelopment.

Freeholder O'Dea has seen fit to call for a slow down and a second look. It would be best to see a real investigation into the what is going on prior to our County investing one more nickel.

I hope all that is written and whispered about is false. The taxpayer have invested a lot of money already.

Ben

This is the billion $ question(literally). Seems odd nobody responding... what elephant in the room? Perhaps the "special" meeting this evening will shed some light on what is going on. I think the closed circuit of people involved in making these multi million $ decisions have kept things so close to the vest that even if everything legit legally, it leaves many people VERY suspicious. We are talking about a very large sum of money that will cost tax payers for many life times if not successful. Seems like a few chosen people are benefiting. Just the way it appears perhaps.

Guest ExBlueTide

Ben

"Is there a dark side to Harrison" ?? If you mean dark as in secretive, yes there is. Harrison has always been run behind closed doors; decisions

made in closed session, meeting times changed to discourage citizens attending, unrecorded meetings, no open public sessions, nepotism and

a huge redevelopment project with major capital investments done without voter referendum input.

When the "Sunshine Law" was passed years ago, it was designed to insure "open government", to bring government doings into the "sunshine".

Somehow Harrison never got the message.

Guest guest
"Is there a dark side to Harrison" ?? If you mean dark as in secretive, yes there is. Harrison has always been run behind closed doors; decisions

made in closed session, meeting times changed to discourage citizens attending, unrecorded meetings, no open public sessions, nepotism and

a huge redevelopment project with major capital investments done without voter referendum input.

When the "Sunshine Law" was passed years ago, it was designed to insure "open government", to bring government doings into the "sunshine".

touché exbluetider...

Guest vinny
This is the billion $ question(literally). Seems odd nobody responding... what elephant in the room? Perhaps the "special" meeting this evening will shed some light on what is going on. I think the closed circuit of people involved in making these multi million $ decisions have kept things so close to the vest that even if everything legit legally, it leaves many people VERY suspicious. We are talking about a very large sum of money that will cost tax payers for many life times if not successful. Seems like a few chosen people are benefiting. Just the way it appears perhaps.

Guess who: Higgins, Doran, Fife, Huranga and of course our grand theft Mayor

Guest Another ExBlueTider

I read this post yesterday. And today the Star Ledger has an article telling us the replacement for Tanski was indicted 3 times in the 90's and was

named as a member of a crime family. I understand this individual is also related to a town official. So to answer the question "Is there a dark

side to Harrison", I think the answer is a lot worse than that. The answer may be more like a criminal enterprise in Harrison.

I read this post yesterday. And today the Star Ledger has an article telling us the replacement for Tanski was indicted 3 times in the 90's and was

named as a member of a crime family. I understand this individual is also related to a town official. So to answer the question "Is there a dark

side to Harrison", I think the answer is a lot worse than that. The answer may be more like a criminal enterprise in Harrison.

YOU ARE CORRECT MY FRIEND. LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING RID OF THIS CORRUPTION ONCE AND FOR ALL, I'M SURE YOU ARE TOO. PEACE TO ALL