Parking

Guest Oscar

Guest Oscar

Why is one of The Mayors Trio of secretaries (for a part time Mayor) continue to be able to park on the sidewalk directly in front on the Police Station with no regard from the law. I know that the Mayors business card taped to her dashboard is scaring the cops instead of enforcing the law the same for all. What can the Mayor do? There are no promotions in the works so do your job!! Maybe they will make the whole block of Cleveland from third to fourth street sidewalk parking for the special people only. What are the residents gonna do, complain? His BS town ordinance holds no water in any court as all the cops should know. Next month he will pass a town ordinance that they cannot be given any moving violations. Absolute power, absolute corruption.

Guest Guest
Why is one of The Mayors Trio of secretaries (for a part time Mayor) continue to be able to park on the sidewalk directly in front on the Police Station with no regard from the law. I know that the Mayors business card taped to her dashboard is scaring the cops instead of enforcing the law the same for all. What can the Mayor do? There are no promotions in the works so do your job!! Maybe they will make the whole block of Cleveland from third to fourth street sidewalk parking for the special people only. What are the residents gonna do, complain? His BS town ordinance holds no water in any court as all the cops should know. Next month he will pass a town ordinance that they cannot be given any moving violations. Absolute power, absolute corruption.

If you had a designated parking space, why couldn't you assign it to someone else when you are not there? You must be a brain surgeon.

Guest Oscar

I have done research on NJ law and a town ordinance cannot be more powerfull that state statutes. Also, when has it ever been accepted that anyone can parlk on the sidewalk. You are just another high paid kiss ass on the towns payroll who is afraid of the Mayor. How do you live with yourself you piece if crap? If you ever try to find out who is the biggest coward in town (except for the HFD) don't look far, just grab a mirror.

Guest Guest
I have done research on NJ law and a town ordinance cannot be more powerfull that state statutes. Also, when has it ever been accepted that anyone can parlk on the sidewalk. You are just another high paid kiss ass on the towns payroll who is afraid of the Mayor. How do you live with yourself you piece if crap? If you ever try to find out who is the biggest coward in town (except for the HFD) don't look far, just grab a mirror.

Oscar, is that you standing behind me? You are all I see in the mirror. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I DO NOT WORK FOR THE TOWN IN ANY CAPACITY - NOR DOES ANYONE IN MY FAMILY, WE JUST USE COMMON SENSE. As far as a piece OF crap - it takes one to know one, how do you look in the mirror?

Guest Wiley

You are an absolute moron, States must abide by the US Consititution at the very mininum, but they can & do make their laws more "powerfull". Thank god you are not an attorney...

Stop bashing those people who provide for your safety, wether it be a Police Officer or a Firemen..

PS. For those cowards who are attempting to cause a riff between HPD & HFD, not going to happen, to much respect for each other, so go f-ck w/ the ass-oles who are robbing the town...

Guest Guest
You are an absolute moron, States must abide by the US Consititution at the very mininum, but they can & do make their laws more "powerfull". Thank god you are not an attorney...

Stop bashing those people who provide for your safety, wether it be a Police Officer or a Firemen..

PS. For those cowards who are attempting to cause a riff between HPD & HFD, not going to happen, to much respect for each other, so go f-ck w/ the ass-oles who are robbing the town...

The question should not only be why can they park on the sidewalk? but why does he have so many secretaries and how can he keep hiring more with a hiring freeze on the town?