Stop Newark Heliport Wesite! http://www.stopnewarkheliport.braveho

Guest Steve

Guest Steve
How long have you lived in Kearny? You don't even know how to spell Belgrove? Or know that it is Belgrove DRIVE, not Avenue?

Thank you, you are definetely correct, I 've lived in town for less than an a year.

I appreciate the spelling correction, I will make that correction on the website.

We really love this neighborhood, all the streets are important and I will make every effort to learn them!

See you on the 24th.

Thank you,

Steve

Guest Guest
Thank you, you are definetely correct, I 've lived in town for less than an a year.

I appreciate the spelling correction, I will make that correction on the website.

We really love this neighborhood, all the streets are important and I will make every effort to learn them!

See you on the 24th.

Thank you,

Steve

Wow, that guest who jumped down Steve's throat must really feel like a jerk now.

Guest steve
Wow, that guest who jumped down Steve's throat must really feel like a jerk now.

No worries. We are all in it together!

Have a good weekend all! See you on the 24th

Steve

Guest Guest Who

Why would I feel like I jerk? I asked a legitimate question and he answered it to my satisfaction. He was obviously someone relatively new to town and I thank him for confirming that.

Guest Skyhigh

they should add a ferry dock so its easier to get to the heliport... ferry service would be good to pac center, baseball games and ironbound for dinner. then fly back to NYC

Guest steve
they should add a ferry dock so its easier to get to the heliport... ferry service would be good to pac center, baseball games and ironbound for dinner. then fly back to NYC

Now that's funny.. Let me know what street you live on, so I can make sure the bus to the ferry stops there to pick everyone up! Actually, a ferry wouldn't be a bad idea..

Good one!

Steve

Guest Steve

Thank you! I saw that earlier! Looks like the Observer will be doing an article as well. The word is starting to get out. I was out tonight going door to door, talking up the Monday meeting, around South Midland Ave, and most of the neighbors still are not aware of this.

Have a good night Kearny!

http://www.stopnewarkheliport.bravehost.com/

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Please Help Us!
Research what happened in Staten Island. The heliport is just a rouse!!!!!

Can you please give us more info so we can track this down? Thanks!

Guest Steve
Can you please give us more info so we can track this down? Thanks!

Please send a link. Some back-up would be most informative.

Thanks for keeping this active!

Best,

Steve

Guest what's the 411
Please send a link. Some back-up would be most informative.

Thanks for keeping this active!

Best,

Steve

I searched the internet and couldn't find anything, although it appears there is a heliport in Staten Island. Anyone have any info they'd like to share?