UNREAL

Guest LeROY

Guest LeROY

To the fireman or town employee that said ,"If you want to know the salaries, just look them up." Let me educate you asshole. You and possibly your wife both have jobs that are close to 100K in this town. A good deal of residents, like the elderly in the gardens, do not have the extra $1,500.00 to buy a computer or the ability to learn how to use one. They are more concerned with things insignificant to you, like healthcare, medicine, and having food to eat each day. You are so used to getting things handed to you that cannot sympathize with their concerns. The Mayor is like you, it would takes years of therapy to understand that poverty is a real thing, not just something you see on your flat screen TV. I am far from wealthy, I am just keeping my head above water with this computer that I bought piecemeal year to year. People like you, who are not happy without keeping other people down, are really sick and self absorbed. When was the last time the town did anything, I mean substantial unlike the senior bus (big deal) to address the concerns of these people except on election day. THEY ARE LARGELY IGNORED and people like you could care less. When was the last time you went into your pocket except to get yourself a sandwhich out of the allowance your wife gives you. I have helped as much as I can when I can, which isn't much but I know from growing up in a poor but honest working family that the eating once a day isn't so great. You are one sick and twisted motherfucker who should think of someone other than yourself.

Guest Guest
To the fireman or town employee that said ,"If you want to know the salaries, just look them up." Let me educate you asshole. You and possibly your wife both have jobs that are close to 100K in this town. A good deal of residents, like the elderly in the gardens, do not have the extra $1,500.00 to buy a computer or the ability to learn how to use one. They are more concerned with things insignificant to you, like healthcare, medicine, and having food to eat each day. You are so used to getting things handed to you that cannot sympathize with their concerns. The Mayor is like you, it would takes years of therapy to understand that poverty is a real thing, not just something you see on your flat screen TV. I am far from wealthy, I am just keeping my head above water with this computer that I bought piecemeal year to year. People like you, who are not happy without keeping other people down, are really sick and self absorbed. When was the last time the town did anything, I mean substantial unlike the senior bus (big deal) to address the concerns of these people except on election day. THEY ARE LARGELY IGNORED and people like you could care less. When was the last time you went into your pocket except to get yourself a sandwhich out of the allowance your wife gives you. I have helped as much as I can when I can, which isn't much but I know from growing up in a poor but honest working family that the eating once a day isn't so great. You are one sick and twisted motherfucker who should think of someone other than yourself.

This post just shows how stupid you really are. Obviously if the person that I replied to asked why the FD wouldnt post their salaries on this forum, they have access to a computer. So instead of asking on a forum why don't like they just look it up. Is that too hard for the both of you to understand? I'm guessing so. Mr. LeRoy. You continue to make yourself look foolish on this site, which is fine by me because I get amusement out of it. But I would be pretty embarrassed if every time i signed on I got somebody else making me look like a dope.

Thanks for continuing to prove my points little boy.

Guest Guest

"LET THEM EAT CAKE."

Guest PayRoll Dept.
If you want to look up the salaries look here

http://www.thnt.com/data/pfrs/search.html

Can I find the Head-Custodian's salary step on the site. Have they purchased the SUV, he recommended for his use, in overseeing each school's maintenance schedule on a weekly basis. Does that vehicle come with a Gas Card for his use as well. Was that position ever posted, by the Board of Education, how were the current custodians side stepped for Mr. Dollarhand?