Defeatocrat down in flames

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

"Law and Order" Defeatocratic NY Governor Eliot Spitzer ( who ran on a platform of reformation) has been

nabbed hiring a hooker and paying her $4,500. in cash. Real nice! Brings back memories of another

Defeatocratic criminal called Bubba.

Guest Keith
"Law and Order" Defeatocratic NY Governor Eliot Spitzer ( who ran on a platform of reformation) has been

nabbed hiring a hooker and paying her $4,500. in cash. Real nice! Brings back memories of another

Bubba a criminal? How do you figure that?

Guest Guest

No sex scandal ever cost this country half a trillion dollars, punk. If only this was the worst we had to deal with.

Guest Buschbacher
Bubba a criminal? How do you figure that?

Criminal behavior = Criminal. Committing adultery, sodomizing an employee under your control, lying

under oath constitute criminal behavior (throw in rape as Gov.)

Guest Keith
Criminal behavior = Criminal. Committing adultery, sodomizing an employee under your control, lying

under oath constitute criminal behavior (throw in rape as Gov.)

Clinton was impeached which means he was apparently held accountable for be a "criminal" as you put it. Still you give GW as pass. Take a look at the video link I posted of GW's little song he sang, listen to the words carefully and let me know how smug you feel then.

Guest a proud american
Clinton was impeached which means he was apparently held accountable for be a "criminal" as you put it. Still you give GW as pass. Take a look at the video link I posted of GW's little song he sang, listen to the words carefully and let me know how smug you feel then.

Well atleast Spitzer chose women, unlike some Republican Senator who has an infinity for mens rooms and one who likes pages. Then of course, theres the all american family man Senator Vitter, he of the family values Department of the party.

Well atleast Spitzer chose women, unlike some Republican Senator who has an infinity for mens rooms and one who likes pages. Then of course, theres the all american family man Senator Vitter, he of the family values Department of the party.

... not that you're a homophobe or anything. :wub:

Guest Guest
... not that you're a homophobe or anything. :wub:

Oh, shut up. I'm gay and there was no 'phobe in that at all. Point is Republicans don't have a damned thing to say when they spend so much time blabbing about this anti-gay nonsense, and then are caught trying to get head in a bathroom or something.

These neocons are a freaking joke.