ordiance 1190

Guest enough already

Guest enough already

At the last town council meeting our town leaders made a motion to adopt ordinance 1190 which is a motion I'm told by a council person to give the Amaral property to the HCIA. WHY? Please tell me why. It's still in litigation for Gods sake. If our leaders are certain somehow of the outcome of this case why would we then want to turn it over to someone else after all of the time and tax payer money that has gone into obtaining these properties? So I went to the HCIA website to see what they were all about and low and behold guess who's is the vice chairperson there? See ordinanace below and then follow instructions to HCIA website please.

INTRODUCTION OF THE FOLLOWING ORDINANCE:

ORDINANCE NO. 1190

ORDINANCE OF THE TOWN OF HARRISON IN THE COUNTY

OF HUDSON DESIGNATING THE HUDSON COUNTY

IMPROVEMENT AUTHORITY AS REDEVELOPMENT ENTITY

FOR CERTAIN LANDS WITHIN THE WATERFRONT

REDEVELOPMENT AREA.

www.hcia.org

once at HCIA home website click on "NEWS AND FAQ'S" then on 'COMMISSIONERS" and I'll bet you know the Vice Chair person.

Thankfully it was not passed at last meeting but more than likely will be at next. I think it's time we all stood up. See you at the next meeting or we will be paying for all of this for the next 100 +years.

Guest Bluetider
At the last town council meeting our town leaders made a motion to adopt ordinance 1190 which is a motion I'm told by a council person to give the Amaral property to the HCIA. WHY? Please tell me why. It's still in litigation for Gods sake. If our leaders are certain somehow of the outcome of this case why would we then want to turn it over to someone else after all of the time and tax payer money that has gone into obtaining these properties? So I went to the HCIA website to see what they were all about and low and behold guess who's is the vice chairperson there? See ordinanace below and then follow instructions to HCIA website please.

ORDINANCE NO. 1190

REDEVELOPMENT AREA.

www.hcia.org

once at HCIA home website click on "NEWS AND FAQ'S" then on 'COMMISSIONERS" and I'll bet you know the Vice Chair person.

Thankfully it was not passed at last meeting but more than likely will be at next. I think it's time we all stood up. See you at the next meeting or we will be paying for all of this for the next 100 +years.

Went to the web-site, we can't get rid of this guy, church, school board, parades, St. Patty's, Belmar, Pension Board, Davis Avenue, Re-Development, Chris Christie, Mahogany Head, Eminent Domain, School Construction? Who will pull the plug on this character? We will be paying for this guy's decisions forever. How much of the " Pie " is in his mouth? Someone said he use to sell Hot-Dogs out of a truck parked next to his house during Harrison Fest? Come-on be real!

ORDINANCE NO. 1190

REDEVELOPMENT AREA.

www.hcia.org

I will join you and hopefully many more people who feel that they have to speak up about this situation. The problem in Harrison is that people for some reason are afraid to speak up. It's like they will get reprimanded by the Mayor and Council or something. We are tired of being treated like second class citizens. And we must speak up or else people they will do what they want, and don't worry they will make sure that we move, they want people out that have a say around Harrison. PLEASE DON'T BE AFRAID TO GO TO THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL MEETINGS, THEY ARE HELD ON THE FIRST TUESDAY OF EACH MONTH(UNLESS OF COURSE THEY CHANGE IT WITHOUT WARNING). NEXT MEETING WILL BE MARCH 12TH AT 7PM - TOWN WANTS TO GIVE MORE MONEY TO THE DEVELOPERS - MARCH 18TH - TOWN WANTS TO ADOPT SOME ORDINANCES - APRIL 1ST. MORE CRAP THAT THE MAYOR WANTS TO GIVE AWAY - ALL THESE THINGS WE, THE EXISTING TOWN DOES NOT HAVE OR CAN'T AFFORD..... WAKE UP PEOPLE GO TO MEETINGS AND SPEAK UP OR HEAR THEM OUT. WE ARE ALLOWING PETE AND THE OTHER BOYS FREE REIGN OF OUR TOWN......AND HE KNOWS THAT, BUT NOW HE HAS THE MCCORMICKS TO WORRY ABOUT, THEY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ASK QUESTIONS OR SPEAK UP FOR THE REGULAR COMMON PEOPLE OF HARRISON.

Guest pissed

ORDINANCE NO. 1190

REDEVELOPMENT AREA.

www.hcia.org

WELL, WELL, WELL.. IT'S THE ONE AND ONLY PETER B HIGGINS. WHY DOES THAT NOT SURPRISE ME??? WELL IT GOES TO SHOW YOU, THAT NOT ONLY IS HE DOUBLE DIPPING IN HARRISON, HE IS TRIPLE DIPPING WITH THE COUNTY. HOW MUCH DOES HE GET PAID FOR THIS POSITION? DON'T TELL ME IT IS NOT A PAID POSITION, I CAN'T IMAGINE HIM DOING ANYTHING FOR NOTHING. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT STEVE AND MARIA ALLOWED THIS MOTION TO GO THROUGH. I THOUGHT THEY WERE FOR THE GOODNESS OF THE TOWN, AND NOT UP THESE A-HOLES BUTTS. I GUESS MCDUMB, AND HIS CRONIES GOT TO THEM....

Guest enough already

Steve and Maria voted against ordinance 1190, however I'm told it wasn't passed simply because a few of the other council people weren't in attendance therefore the majority was Nah. However, upon their return at next meeting I won't be surprised to see it passed. This very well may be a legal maneuver on the towns part to assist with retaining property in the long term. A shell game if you will. No matter how you slice it just seems so WRONG. I question the integrity of the council as well. Given the histoic record when it comes to real estate. We have a million + dollar parking lot that was once Nichols and if you look back at the sale of the stadium from the town to the BOE and the BOE to developer, the BOE sold it at a loss in a very stort time frame. How does anyone justify this?

See you at the meeting.

Guest Guest
Steve and Maria voted against ordinance 1190, however I'm told it wasn't passed simply because a few of the other council people weren't in attendance therefore the majority was Nah. However, upon their return at next meeting I won't be surprised to see it passed. This very well may be a legal maneuver on the towns part to assist with retaining property in the long term. A shell game if you will. No matter how you slice it just seems so WRONG. I question the integrity of the council as well. Given the histoic record when it comes to real estate. We have a million + dollar parking lot that was once Nichols and if you look back at the sale of the stadium from the town to the BOE and the BOE to developer, the BOE sold it at a loss in a very stort time frame. How does anyone justify this?

See you at the meeting.

No worries Steve and Maria will take care of it!!