George_W_Bush_and_Peak_Oil_Beyond_Incompetence

Guest Keith

Hey, He's your president, asshole!

If you're a U.S. citizen he's your president, Keith. My point has nothing to do with Bush per se, though. I just keep hearing that Republicans are fear-mongers. So when Keith goes around fear-mongering I figure he must be a Republican.

:)

Guest StaggerLee

It really don't matter, For I feel every drop of crude that is extracted from the Earth is a kin to draining the radiator of your car then taking said car a long trip on a hot day and you expect the car not to run hot. Doha! Global warming? I feel if humans continue to drain the Earth of its coolant "Crude Oil" then at some point in time by deminishing the level of the Earths crude the Earth will continue to increase in tempature while the actual weight of the Earth is lightened to an unstable point that could effect the specific gravity of the Earths axis by these non - nature crude oil extraction events.

Guest Keith
If you're a U.S. citizen he's your president, Keith. My point has nothing to do with Bush per se, though. I just keep hearing that Republicans are fear-mongers. So when Keith goes around fear-mongering I figure he must be a Republican.

Fear Mongering? I just put up a link. If what you read scares you then that is your fault.

Fear Mongering? I just put up a link. If what you read scares you then that is your fault.

It doesn't scare me, Keith. Does it scare you? If it doesn't scare you then why did you share the link? Is it something you think people should be concerned over (scared about) or not?

Get ready for Keith's spin and evasion, boys and girls.

Guest Guest
It doesn't scare me, Keith. Does it scare you? If it doesn't scare you then why did you share the link? Is it something you think people should be concerned over (scared about) or not?

Shut up, Bryan.

Guest Keith

Spin? Spin what? Your the only one who's put a spin on it I just put up a link. Folks who read it can make up thier own minds.

Guest Keith

As far as I'm concerned he's a president in title only and that's bad enough. He is hardly presidential in any way, shape or form. I would love to see your reasons as to why you think he's a good president so that readers here can pick it apart like vultures on roadkill . Don't forget that when you mention how much you support his war to tell everyone that you haven't done your part Bryan. Over 4,000 Americans have died in his folly. A folly that you fully support but only in rhetoric.

Spin? Spin what?

Your fearmongering, of course. Apparently you can't even resist trying to spin away from the issue you introduced.

Your the only one who's put a spin on it I just put up a link.

With billions of links to choose from, why that one?

You're hilarious, Keith. Keep dodging around. It's very amusing.

Folks who read it can make up thier own minds.

What did you make of it, and why did you think it significant enough to want people to make up their own minds about it?

You're hilarious, Keith. Keep dodging around.

The record's stuck-

The record's stuck-

The record's stuck-

Keep dodging, Keith. While your descent to self-parody is complete, there's nothing quite like the consistency of a constant reminder.

Hey, watch this:

www.godzillaapproachingthecity.com

I just want people to make up their own minds about it.

As far as I'm concerned he's a president in title only and that's bad enough. He is hardly presidential in any way, shape or form. I would love to see your reasons as to why you think he's a good president so that readers here can pick it apart like vultures on roadkill . Don't forget that when you mention how much you support his war to tell everyone that you haven't done your part Bryan. Over 4,000 Americans have died in his folly. A folly that you fully support but only in rhetoric.

So you're absolutely sure you're not a fear-mongerer, then?

Edit to add:

It's worth pointing out at this point the subtitle Keith composed to go along with the link he provided in order for people to make up their minds over:

"Interesting and frightening"

Now, to the casual observer it would appear that Keith does find the information frightening. Frightening enough to suggest to prospective readers that what they read is frightening (with the implied view that they should find the information frightening).

But I'm sure Keith has a reasonable explanation. Something to do with me, Iraq, recruiting, and waterboarding.

What say you, Keith?

:lol: