mERGER

Guest John B.

Guest John B.

I think Harrison should merge with East Newark and put Mayor Smith in charge. That's what the Governor wants. The Fire Department would become volunteers like E, Newark and Chief Sheehan would be the Chief of the East Newark/Harrison Police. Of Course, derek would have to go back to Captain. That would save a lot of money and the Harrison RedeveLopment Authority would now be changed to E. Newark. What a great idea. :unsure::lol::ph34r:

Guest crazi "B"
I think Harrison should merge with East Newark and put Mayor Smith in charge. That's what the Governor wants. The Fire Department would become volunteers like E, Newark and Chief Sheehan would be the Chief of the East Newark/Harrison Police. Of Course, derek would have to go back to Captain. That would save a lot of money and the Harrison RedeveLopment Authority would now be changed to E. Newark. What a great idea. :lol::lol::ph34r:

HEAR, HEAR.... THAT'S THE WAY TO GO AND HAVE MCDUMB WALK AROUND WITH HIS HEAD BETWEEN HIS LEGS...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest R U 4 Real
I think Harrison should merge with East Newark and put Mayor Smith in charge. That's what the Governor wants. The Fire Department would become volunteers like E, Newark and Chief Sheehan would be the Chief of the East Newark/Harrison Police. Of Course, derek would have to go back to Captain. That would save a lot of money and the Harrison RedeveLopment Authority would now be changed to E. Newark. What a great idea. :lol::lol::ph34r:

Are you kidding? I think your next pitcher of kool-aid is ready. Try a little less spike in it next time. HFD should be volunteer in time through retirements, then merge with the ENVFD. The HFD chief is useless and should be urged to retire. The ENPD should merge with HPD but neither chief has passed a civil service test for their spots so take them both out of the mix. The East Newark Redevelopment Authority? The only thing there thats been redeveloped is Tops Diner! The boro of East Newark should dissolve and consolidate with the town of Harrison. Then the state should come in and take everything over the second Corzine gets thrown out of office. So when do ya think all this is gonna happen?

Guest Guest
Are you kidding? I think your next pitcher of kool-aid is ready. Try a little less spike in it next time. HFD should be volunteer in time through retirements, then merge with the ENVFD. The HFD chief is useless and should be urged to retire. The ENPD should merge with HPD but neither chief has passed a civil service test for their spots so take them both out of the mix. The East Newark Redevelopment Authority? The only thing there thats been redeveloped is Tops Diner! The boro of East Newark should dissolve and consolidate with the town of Harrison. Then the state should come in and take everything over the second Corzine gets thrown out of office. So when do ya think all this is gonna happen?

Right after you start REM sleep.

Guest Guest
I think Harrison should merge with East Newark and put Mayor Smith in charge. That's what the Governor wants. The Fire Department would become volunteers like E, Newark and Chief Sheehan would be the Chief of the East Newark/Harrison Police. Of Course, derek would have to go back to Captain. That would save a lot of money and the Harrison RedeveLopment Authority would now be changed to E. Newark. What a great idea. :):lol::lol:

Good idea. They should let the HCSD take over the policing also. They already took over West Hudson park due to the HPD's incompetence.

Guest Guest

Please get your facts straight, when the HCSD could not man the parks they gave the resposibility to the locals. Now that they are above their max strengh they have taken back the parks. Also HPD are the first responders to the park and the county roads. Nothing to due with incompetence.

Guest Guest
Please get your facts straight, when the HCSD could not man the parks they gave the resposibility to the locals. Now that they are above their max strengh they have taken back the parks. Also HPD are the first responders to the park and the county roads. Nothing to due with incompetence.

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself

Guest F you
Good idea. They should let the HCSD take over the policing also. They already took over West Hudson park due to the HPD's incompetence.

listen j off where the hell do you think more then half our cops are from? please the good cops those with ten years on the force all went to respectable schools. truth be told ever since the town stopped taking recruits we have had a high volume of traffic stop donut pushers patroling the town. we do not want nor need anymore hcsd loads! the fire dept should be volunteer and as far as enpd and the mayor please keep them inbreds where they are!

Guest Guest
listen j off where the hell do you think more then half our cops are from? please the good cops those with ten years on the force all went to respectable schools. truth be told ever since the town stopped taking recruits we have had a high volume of traffic stop donut pushers patroling the town. we do not want nor need anymore hcsd loads! the fire dept should be volunteer and as far as enpd and the mayor please keep them inbreds where they are!

I love all this talk about how bad the hpd is, yet this town calls them for everything, when you beat your wife or get stinkin drunk or lose your cell phone even to council your kids .The cops respond and help you,even after you bad mouth them here. May be you should all look in the mirror and see just how shitty you all are. I am sure when you go to work you stink at your job and yet you dare smear anyone else

Guest Melvin

In my opinion, that last post was not from a Harrison Cop because even though they are at unsafe staffing levels they do not take it out on the residents. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Dam , i thought i would never live to see this day,,,, I moved here in 1973 one of the first spanish families here, endured my share of rascisim to the point of our grocery store being called spicklands....all and all and after its all said and done it was the white man who made this town and it is the whiteman who is destroying it.... all this bickering back and fourth about the town goverment , but who put those b*****ds in office to begin with?