Hand Scanned Mess

Guest BOE Watcher

Guest BOE Watcher

I would like to ask a question of the Board of Education.

Which one of you is responsible for the Hand Scanned mess? :o

How much did it cost to purchase them? :huh:

How much did it cost to install all of them in the schools? :unsure:

How much dose it cost to monitor them? :blink:

And why the heck aren’t we using them? :angry:

Maybe we should place them in your building?

These questions I would like answered.

To think that there are departments in the school such as the Art department that lack money for its supplies, while you could go into the office and see these scanners collecting fust, its something I don't understand.

Guest Fust collector
These questions I would like answered.

To think that there are departments in the school such as the Art department that lack money for its supplies, while you could go into the office and see these scanners collecting fust, its something I don't understand.

Collecting fust used to cost tens of thousands of dollars, american dollars, now there's something you don't see every day. Now I sell t-shirts.

Guest Banner Man
These posts are the funniest! Martello &Torres = hand scanners in schools which are not used! What a joke

How do I join this BOE club, these guys look like they are a blast to hang out with,does it have anything to do with boats? I like boats.

Guest eye spy

Maybe if the board did use the scanners then some teachers couldn't skip out early each day. Check out the exits on King St. or Garfield by the gym and watch the same teachers "run" out to their cars and leave the last period of the day. It is almost comical but I guess the jokes on us cause they seem to be getting away with it.................... :D

If the teachers have no class last period or they don't have to meet with a student, I don't see why they can't leave early? But I may be missing something, so please inform me if I am..

Um... yeah you’re missing a few things.

1.They get paid to be there till at least 2:30 {3:00 Grammar Schools}

2.What about help period

3.I have a study hall 8th period, why can’t I leave?

Come on give me a break...

If the teachers have no class last period or they don't have to meet with a student, I don't see why they can't leave early? But I may be missing something, so please inform me if I am..

Yes Tish you are missing something. Their work hours are set contracturly. They have to put in those full hours under the contract. What happened to helping kids after school? If they cutting out early on King St., someone needs to drop a dime to DeGesere who probably already knows and if they're some of his favorites, he'll do nothing/Again, accountability, the Board of Ed. members are not accountable to the public so why should their employees be accountable.

I believe the majority of the teachers do the right thing. I know quite a few who have the last period of the day free and do stay and do help period as well. There was a previous post by a student who said he has to stay in study hall for the last period of the day and this is true......................so the teachers should be there as well. If a student notices these teachers cutting out early, then how come no one else sees them?????? Maybe if these offenders were given classes the last period of the day then they would not be able to leave so easily.............sounds like a plan to me!!!! Hey Duke, act like the rebel you are and rat these teachers out. If you have to stay so should they!!!!!!!!!! :P

I believe the majority of the teachers do the right thing. I know quite a few who have the last period of the day free and do stay and do help period as well. There was a previous post by a student who said he has to stay in study hall for the last period of the day and this is true......................so the teachers should be there as well. If a student notices these teachers cutting out early, then how come no one else sees them?????? Maybe if these offenders were given classes the last period of the day then they would not be able to leave so easily.............sounds like a plan to me!!!! Hey Duke, act like the rebel you are and rat these teachers out. If you have to stay so should they!!!!!!!!!! :P

I never said i saw teachers leaving early. I was just answering Misstish21's question.

Guest Question for the BOE

I would like to ask a question of the Board of Education.

Which one of you is responsible for the Hand Scanned mess?

How much did it cost to purchase them?

How much did it cost to install all of them in the schools?

How much dose it cost to monitor them?

And why the heck aren’t we using them?

I believe the majority of the teachers do the right thing. I know quite a few who have the last period of the day free and do stay and do help period as well. There was a previous post by a student who said he has to stay in study hall for the last period of the day and this is true......................so the teachers should be there as well. If a student notices these teachers cutting out early, then how come no one else sees them?????? Maybe if these offenders were given classes the last period of the day then they would not be able to leave so easily.............sounds like a plan to me!!!! Hey Duke, act like the rebel you are and rat these teachers out. If you have to stay so should they!!!!!!!!!! <_<

I never said i saw teachers leaving early. I was just answering Misstish21's question.

If a real business savoy individual was in charge heads would roll ant the loose cannon who introduced the hand scanners would be fired

Archived