Mr. Shairman Resign

Guest Resign Pete Supporter

Guest Resign Pete Supporter

Mr. Adler, Mr Amaral, ...Please HELP the people in the town of Harrison. Help organize a campaign to remove these Corrupt people. They were willing to sacrifice you for what they call the goodness of the people, but what they care for is very selfish. They are Splitting this town in two. The old and the new. No one will want the old and the new will be to to expensive.

Peter and this agency is a disgrace and all it's members should resign. Peter Higgins should be ********* or investigated.

At the least RESIGN, RESIGN at the next town meeting.

Mr adler and friends, will one concerned citizen send a mailer to every resident asking them to go to the next town meeting, this TUESDAY and ask Mr. Chairman Peter to Resign!!!!!!!!

Guest GREATFUL

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE WANT MR. PETER HIGGINGS TO RESIGN ? IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM AND OUR MAYOR AND COUNCIL THIS TOWN WOULD HAVE BEEN PLOWED UNDER. HAVE ANYONE OF YOU NOTICED BEFORE RECCONSTUCTION STARTED THIS TOWN WAS LOOKING DOWNTRODDEN AND ON IT'S LAST BREATH . THESE PEOPLE HAD THE FORESIGHT TO SEE THE WRITTING ON THE WALL AND STARTED TO DO THINGS TO TURN THIS TOWN AROUND. GIVE IT TIME AND YOU WILL ALL BE LINEING UP TO THANK THEM FOR ALL THAT THEY DID TO SAVE OUR ASSES..............

Guest Illegal
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE WANT MR. PETER HIGGINGS TO RESIGN ? IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM AND OUR MAYOR AND COUNCIL THIS TOWN WOULD HAVE BEEN PLOWED UNDER. HAVE ANYONE OF YOU NOTICED BEFORE RECCONSTUCTION STARTED THIS TOWN WAS LOOKING DOWNTRODDEN AND ON IT'S LAST BREATH . THESE PEOPLE HAD THE FORESIGHT TO SEE THE WRITTING ON THE WALL AND STARTED TO DO THINGS TO TURN THIS TOWN AROUND. GIVE IT TIME AND YOU WILL ALL BE LINEING UP TO THANK THEM FOR ALL THAT THEY DID TO SAVE OUR ASSES..............

No one mentioned the town council, but Higgins has said he doesnt make the rules. He understands that tax payers might not be happy, but he doesn't care. He's just taking advantage of the people of this town. Weather it's taking people's land or threatening to take their land, ILLEGALY!!

He deserves to leave this town. Go down the shore with Mayor McDumb.

Thanks Mom for sticking up for me.

In order to understand, you first need a brain to think, you must be minus one otherwise you would understand. He sure as hell is not saving by ass.

And look at it now, It looks like a time bomb hit down there. Are we living in IRAQ??????

Thanks Mom for sticking up for me.

This has to be your Mom Thhis town was once really beautiful and a good place to live Life long residents will tell you IT IS NOW THE SCUM OF THE EARTH Redevelopment ??????????????

YOU ALL NEED YOUR HEADS CHECKED if you think this is good for the town Between the GRAFT and out and out stealing please get your head out of your ass

Guest REAR VIEW MIRROR
This has to be your Mom Thhis town was once really beautiful and a good place to live Life long residents will tell you IT IS NOW THE SCUM OF THE EARTH Redevelopment ??????????????

YOU ALL NEED YOUR HEADS CHECKED if you think this is good for the town Between the GRAFT and out and out stealing please get your head out of your ass

THIS TOWN WAS REALLY BEAUTIFUL BACK IN THE 50'S AND EARLY 60'S AND THE DOWNWARD DIRECTION OF THIS TOWN WAS LONG BEFORE REDEVELOPMENT WAS EVEN THOUGH OF . IF YOU DIDN'T SEE THE DETERIORATION OF THE TOWN THAT WAS TAKING PLACE AND A NEED FOR NEW DEVELOPMENT WAS NEEDED I AM GLAD THE DECISSON OF THE TOWN'S DIRECTION WAS NOT LEFT IN YOUR HANDS AND OTHERS WHO THINK LIKE YOU , HEAVEN HELP US. I WONDER WITH THE LARGE AND INCREASING EXIT OF OLD HARRISON RESIDENTS IS DUE TO THE DYING OF THIS OLD TOWN. MOST PEOPLE THAT ARE NOW RESIDING IN TOWN WERE NOT HERE WHEN IT WAS HARRISON OF YESTERDAY................YOU SHOW ME HOW CAN HARRISON SERVIVE WITHOUT NEW DEVEPOEMENT AND REBUILDING OF THIS OLD HOUSE...........TALK IS CHEEP , WHAT WOULD BE YOUR SOLUTION.....................

Guest the cleaner
THIS TOWN WAS REALLY BEAUTIFUL BACK IN THE 50'S AND EARLY 60'S AND THE DOWNWARD DIRECTION OF THIS TOWN WAS LONG BEFORE REDEVELOPMENT WAS EVEN THOUGH OF . IF YOU DIDN'T SEE THE DETERIORATION OF THE TOWN THAT WAS TAKING PLACE AND A NEED FOR NEW DEVELOPMENT WAS NEEDED I AM GLAD THE DECISSON OF THE TOWN'S DIRECTION WAS NOT LEFT IN YOUR HANDS AND OTHERS WHO THINK LIKE YOU , HEAVEN HELP US. I WONDER WITH THE LARGE AND INCREASING EXIT OF OLD HARRISON RESIDENTS IS DUE TO THE DYING OF THIS OLD TOWN. MOST PEOPLE THAT ARE NOW RESIDING IN TOWN WERE NOT HERE WHEN IT WAS HARRISON OF YESTERDAY................YOU SHOW ME HOW CAN HARRISON SERVIVE WITHOUT NEW DEVEPOEMENT AND REBUILDING OF THIS OLD HOUSE...........TALK IS CHEEP , WHAT WOULD BE YOUR SOLUTION.....................

Get rid of Pete #1

#2 replace the whole development board.

#3 continue the development encourageing the people who are from here to contribute, not just kicking them out of here. BELIEVE ME, NO ON IS AGAINST A DEVELOPMENT, BUT ONE THAT BENIFITS THE TOWN. DONE THE RIGHT WAY!!!! THIS ONE IS BENEFITING A SELECT FEW AND WERE GETTIGN fu**ked BECAUSE THIS COURT CASE IS BAD NEWS AS THE PEOPLE OF THIS TOWN WILL HAVE TO PAY BECAUSE OF BIG, BIG MISUSE OF PEOPLE'S PROPERTY...,

Guest Guest

You most likely aren't a Harrison native! I AM This town was great until redevelopment of the crooked world appeared and the greed showed up Harrison can SURVIVE if the crooks were taken out and the people see the light and get rid of the garbage in the HALL instead of screwing the people.

Second learn to spell in the ENGLISH language You do need some schooling in both spelling and the WAY OF LIFE with honesty

Guest Guest

HARRISON REDEVELOPMENT MEETING

PLAN: Lets build a stadium to anchor our redevelopment.

PROBLEM We don't have the roads or parking to accommodate large crowds.

ANSWER Don't worry, people will walk over the Jackson Street Bridge and take the path to the stadium.

PLAN: Lets build seven thousand new housing units.

PROBLEM: We don't have roads, parking, schools, or infrastructure to facilitate such a large project.

ANSWER. Don't worry we will only get yuppies to live here. They don't have children, will use the Path to commute and don't drive cars.

PLAN: Let's Build senior citizen housing by using the parking lots the town owns.

PROBLEM: That will taking away parking for about a hundred cars.

ANSWER: Don't worry, senior citizens don't drive cars.

PROBLEM: The developers are building shoddy housing and don't even comply with their own specifications:

ANSWER: Don't worry, we will give the buyers a thirty year tax abatement and they will buy the houses anyway.

PROBLEM: If we give the new residents a thirty year tax abatement, who will pay the bills to keep the town running?

ANSWER: BEND OVER

Guest Guest
And look at it now, It looks like a time bomb hit down there. Are we living in IRAQ??????

The developer and the Mayor were so arrogant that they demolished the buildings even before the appeals were over. They were trying to say "it's too late" but got wacked in the face by the appeals court. What next? They are going to park cars where they said was the reason why they needed to redevelop. The Mayor, Pete Higgins, and the developers are out of hand. The appeals court decision was a reality check. Who decided to go ahead with the demolition? Let that guy pay.

Guest MIRROR
You most likely aren't a Harrison native! I AM This town was great until redevelopment of the crooked world appeared and the greed showed up Harrison can SURVIVE if the crooks were taken out and the people see the light and get rid of the garbage in the HALL instead of screwing the people.

Second learn to spell in the ENGLISH language You do need some schooling in both spelling and the WAY OF LIFE with honesty

I'VE LIVED HERE FOR 67 YEARS AND I KNOW WHAT THIS TOWN WAS IN THE PAST , AND IT IS GONE FOREVER . WE MUST ACCEPT CHANGE OR PERISH. NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO THIS TOWN IS FINISHED IF WE DON'T ADAPT TO CHANGE. ALL WHO CAN FIND IT IN THEIR MINDS AND HEARTS THAT CANGE IS DO , THEN THEY WILL BE THE LAST TO BE LEFT IN A GHOST TOWN. SO TAKE YOUR PETTY GRIVIENCES AND STICK THEM WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE, YOUR OWN SELFISNESS WILL DO YOU IN..............

Guest yeah, but
I'VE LIVED HERE FOR 67 YEARS AND I KNOW WHAT THIS TOWN WAS IN THE PAST , AND IT IS GONE FOREVER . WE MUST ACCEPT CHANGE OR PERISH. NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO THIS TOWN IS FINISHED IF WE DON'T ADAPT TO CHANGE. ALL WHO CAN FIND IT IN THEIR MINDS AND HEARTS THAT CANGE IS DO , THEN THEY WILL BE THE LAST TO BE LEFT IN A GHOST TOWN. SO TAKE YOUR PETTY GRIVIENCES AND STICK THEM WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE, YOUR OWN SELFISNESS WILL DO YOU IN..............

Yeah, but these mother f#*%ers are robben you, the average tax payer. They even have their friends fooled.

Guest Guest

I'll bet you spent that whole 67 years in the Harrison Gardens, where you are not affected by the tax increases, or the price of water. Please tell us what benefits you have received with all of this construction. The only ones I have received is the loss of all my neighbors and higher taxes.

Guest MIRROR
I'll bet you spent that whole 67 years in the Harrison Gardens, where you are not affected by the tax increases, or the price of water. Please tell us what benefits you have received with all of this construction. The only ones I have received is the loss of all my neighbors and higher taxes.

NEVER LIVED IN GARDENS, TAXPAYER FOR MANY YEARS, THIS WAS A SAD RESPONCE FROM YOU, I GUESS YOUR MENTALLITY IS LIMITED FOR RESEASONBLE RESPONCES TO A SERIOUS THING THAT IS HAPPING TO THIS TOWN. LIKE I SAID IN THE PAST ,"THANK GOD THE DECISSION FOR THE FUTURE IS NOT IN YOUR HANDS.''

Guest Guest
HARRISON REDEVELOPMENT MEETING

PLAN: Lets build a stadium to anchor our redevelopment.

PROBLEM We don't have the roads or parking to accommodate large crowds.

ANSWER Don't worry, people will walk over the Jackson Street Bridge and take the path to the stadium.

PLAN: Lets build seven thousand new housing units.

PROBLEM: We don't have roads, parking, schools, or infrastructure to facilitate such a large project.

ANSWER. Don't worry we will only get yuppies to live here. They don't have children, will use the Path to commute and don't drive cars.

PLAN: Let's Build senior citizen housing by using the parking lots the town owns.

PROBLEM: That will taking away parking for about a hundred cars.

ANSWER: Don't worry, senior citizens don't drive cars.

PROBLEM: The developers are building shoddy housing and don't even comply with their own specifications:

ANSWER: Don't worry, we will give the buyers a thirty year tax abatement and they will buy the houses anyway.

PROBLEM: If we give the new residents a thirty year tax abatement, who will pay the bills to keep the town running?

ANSWER: BEND OVER

Amen

Why worry about parking. The Mayor gave a generous amount, over 1 million for the alleged sight of a new school at 5th and Harrison. Nicoles former lot. Then it became the teachers parking lot instead and the cost for the out of town parkers, mostly every teacher, was free and not collected because **** was given a big handfull of free passes and they distributed and handed out for free to the teachers and special others when everyone else paid. Yet another calculates whoops! by the Mayor which made a current town employee a very rich man. But in Hudson County, everybody kicks up so there were probably a lot of envelopes going around.

Guest BA-DA BLING
The developer and the Mayor were so arrogant that they demolished the buildings even before the appeals were over. They were trying to say "it's too late" but got wacked in the face by the appeals court. What next? They are going to park cars where they said was the reason why they needed to redevelop. The Mayor, Pete Higgins, and the developers are out of hand. The appeals court decision was a reality check. Who decided to go ahead with the demolition? Let that guy pay.

Is Peter B. walking in the ST. PATTY'S DAY PARADE or is he cooking the CORN-BEEF at the Firehouse so the IN-CROWD can have their sandwiches with MAHOGANY-HEAD. Hopefully, Peter B. will mount the pavement one more time with his colors on so we can waste five dozen eggs on HIM, DOLLARHAND, DORAN, BENNETT, ZARBETSKI, of course MAHOGANY HEAD and whom ever else will line up with them for the bombardment. Has anybody seen the MASTERMIND recently or is he down in BELMAR calling the Pension Board!

Guest Guest
Is Peter B. walking in the ST. PATTY'S DAY PARADE or is he cooking the CORN-BEEF at the Firehouse so the IN-CROWD can have their sandwiches with MAHOGANY-HEAD. Hopefully, Peter B. will mount the pavement one more time with his colors on so we can waste five dozen eggs on HIM, DOLLARHAND, DORAN, BENNETT, ZARBETSKI, of course MAHOGANY HEAD and whom ever else will line up with them for the bombardment. Has anybody seen the MASTERMIND recently or is he down in BELMAR calling the Pension Board!

Go ahead and try to throw eggs at people in the parade, and you will be arrested.

Guest *Harrisonian*

Please stop attacking Pete, and I hope the citizens of our Town discourage this kind of mentality towards our Municipal leaders who perform the tasks that most of us can't! So what if they use a little money now and then to improve their homes down the shore. It's always a pleasure running into them in the shopping centers in Mommouth and Ocean counties, even though they prefer not to acknowledge us in those surroundings, they must be tired of the constant attack on their character during the week and would like to rest? It's always a pleasure when they acknowledge us when it is Election time and Tax time. Pete could you spare a couple more slices of the Corn Beef this year, last year's sandwich was lite on meat and heavy on mustard, Luck of the Irish!

Guest Peter B.
Go ahead and try to throw eggs at people in the parade, and you will be arrested.

Thanks again Mom! I don't know what I would do without you? Were you able to handle any of those phone messages and emails regarding Eminent Domain? I know you're not familiar with the shit I pulled but tell them anything they're gullible!

Love you Much!

Guest Bluetider Forever!
Please stop attacking Pete, and I hope the citizens of our Town discourage this kind of mentality towards our Municipal leaders who perform the tasks that most of us can't! So what if they use a little money now and then to improve their homes down the shore. It's always a pleasure running into them in the shopping centers in Mommouth and Ocean counties, even though they prefer not to acknowledge us in those surroundings, they must be tired of the constant attack on their character during the week and would like to rest? It's always a pleasure when they acknowledge us when it is Election time and Tax time. Pete could you spare a couple more slices of the Corn Beef this year, last year's sandwich was lite on meat and heavy on mustard, Luck of the Irish!

Where down the Shore do you see them? I spend alot of time looking for them, covered Pt. Pleasant, Belmar, Avon,Spring Lake, Brielle, etc. all the second home towns. Mr McDonough, our Mayor, I think only has a home in Pt. Pleasant. Does anyone know what street he resides on, I would love to see him and his lovely wife strolling the boardwalk, maybe we could have breakfast together. Would he pay or would it be DUTCH?

Guest BlueTideBacker
Where down the Shore do you see them? I spend alot of time looking for them, covered Pt. Pleasant, Belmar, Avon,Spring Lake, Brielle, etc. all the second home towns. Mr McDonough, our Mayor, I think only has a home in Pt. Pleasant. Does anyone know what street he resides on, I would love to see him and his lovely wife strolling the boardwalk, maybe we could have breakfast together. Would he pay or would it be DUTCH?

I think it would be wise for the mayor to emulate Giuliani, who when mayor would take walks around

the various neighborhoods asking the residents "How am I doing"? I think it would give the mayor an

opportunity to hear the feelings of our residents on a "one to one" basis. A word of caution though,

he should probably take a police escort with him.

Guest Guest
I think it would be wise for the mayor to emulate Giuliani, who when mayor would take walks around

the various neighborhoods asking the residents "How am I doing"? I think it would give the mayor an

opportunity to hear the feelings of our residents on a "one to one" basis. A word of caution though,

he should probably take a police escort with him.

Idiot, it was Mayor Koch who was famous for, How am I doing. If you do not know keep your words to your self.