Hypocrisy

Guest BushBacker

Guest BushBacker

Congress has asked the Justice Dept. to investigate whether Roger Clemens made false

statements to a House Committee on steroid abuse. HELLO ??? Where was Congress when

Bubba Clinton was testifying that "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

All you Loony Lefties who are always quoting the Constitution tell me whether it references

"selective enforcement" or "equal protection". This is further proof that the Defeatocratic Party

is eroding before our eyes.

Guest *Autonomous*
Congress has asked the Justice Dept. to investigate whether Roger Clemens made false

statements to a House Committee on steroid abuse. HELLO ??? Where was Congress when

Bubba Clinton was testifying that "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

All you Loony Lefties who are always quoting the Constitution tell me whether it references

"selective enforcement" or "equal protection". This is further proof that the Defeatocratic Party

You do realize what Clinton was impeached for, don't you?

Neither issue has any business in front of congress in the first place. One more thing.....

CLINTON'S BEEN GONE FOR 7 YEARS - LET IT f**king GO!

Guest Buschbacher
Neither issue has any business in front of congress in the first place. One more thing.....

CLINTON'S BEEN GONE FOR 7 YEARS - LET IT f**king GO!

Neither issue ??? A sitting president commits adultery in the White House by sodomizing an

Intern and Congress should stay out of it ??? Have another swig of Kool-Aid.

Yes, eroding so much that people are breaking voter turnout records by multiples of two, three, four, and beyond, all over the country.

Hahaha, just keep saying it, maybe it'll become true some day. In the meantime, we have a country to run.

Yes, eroding so much that people are breaking voter turnout records by multiples of two, three, four, and beyond, all over the country.

Get a clue. It has everything to do with the primary still being close (combined with a bigger population). People don't go to the polls much if the early states have put somebody prohibitively in the driver's seat.

The banter is amusing (and perhaps fun for the participants), but there's no predicting the presidential election at this stage of the game. Democratic enthusiasm should give Obama the edge as things stand right now, but plenty of things could change between now and November. A serious conversation about the election would be likely to acknowledge that fact.

Neither issue ??? A sitting president commits adultery in the White House by sodomizing an

Intern and Congress should stay out of it ??? Have another swig of Kool-Aid.

Fine, he can be GW's cell mate. Would that make you happy?