street cleaning

Guest cruising around

Guest cruising around

:lol: GREAT JOB ON THE SNOW REMOVAL DPW! YOU ALL DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB! CONGRATULATIONS YOU REALLY ROCKED! MY COMMUTE WAS SO EASY IN HARRISON IT WAS WORTH MENTIONING. THANK YOU FOLKS GOOD JOB!

:lol: GREAT JOB ON THE SNOW REMOVAL DPW! YOU ALL DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB! CONGRATULATIONS YOU REALLY ROCKED! MY COMMUTE WAS SO EASY IN HARRISON IT WAS WORTH MENTIONING. THANK YOU FOLKS GOOD JOB!

Yeah I have to say they really did do a Great job this time around!!

:) GREAT JOB ON THE SNOW REMOVAL DPW! YOU ALL DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB! CONGRATULATIONS YOU REALLY ROCKED! MY COMMUTE WAS SO EASY IN HARRISON IT WAS WORTH MENTIONING. THANK YOU FOLKS GOOD JOB!

You Must be riding in Harrison NY WHAT SNOW REMOVAL? A COUPLE OF PASSES ARROUND AND THAT WAS THAT DID YOU TRY FDR SOUTH? YOU PROBABLY WORK FOR THE TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Must be riding in Harrison NY WHAT SNOW REMOVAL? A COUPLE OF PASSES ARROUND AND THAT WAS THAT DID YOU TRY FDR SOUTH? YOU PROBABLY WORK FOR THE TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I didn't know there was a FDR street in town. I have been on FER Blvd. and it was clear.

Guest cruising around

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT YOUR STUPID ASS DOESN'T HAVE A CAR OR EVEN LEFT YOUR YOUR TAXPAYER PAID APT. IT'S FER SOUTH MORON. TYPICAL HARRISON SCUM TALKING SH&T. I HAVE A JOB AND NO IT'S NOT WITH THE TOWN BUT IF IT WAS JUST KNOW REGARDLESS, I PAY FOR YOUR HOUSING AND LIVING. DAM, SHAME YOU CAN'T PICK AND CHOOSE WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES TO!, THAT HABIT OF YOURS WOULD BE IN TROUBLE. NOW GO OFF AND OVERDOSE AND DO US ALL A FAVOR! SCUMBAG!

AGAIN GOOD JOB DPW! IGNORE THE SH*THEADS LIKE THIS, THEY WILL EVENTUALLY CRAWL BACK INTO THE PASSAIC RIVER!!! ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!

No I didn't know there was a FDR street in town. I have been on FER Blvd. and it was clear.

YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO READ FDR SOUTH IS NOT STREET YOU MUST GET A LIFE AND HIT THE SPELLING BOOK

Guest Anne Chovey
:wub: GREAT JOB ON THE SNOW REMOVAL DPW! YOU ALL DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB! CONGRATULATIONS YOU REALLY ROCKED! MY COMMUTE WAS SO EASY IN HARRISON IT WAS WORTH MENTIONING. THANK YOU FOLKS GOOD JOB!

Streets are fine for commuting but snow piles are taking up plenty of parking spots. That is great if you don't need a place to park. Mayor Rodgers always did a fantastic job of snow removal but not these guys. They don't care because they probably have their own parking spots. They only care about themselves.

:wub: GREAT JOB ON THE SNOW REMOVAL DPW! YOU ALL DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB! CONGRATULATIONS YOU REALLY ROCKED! MY COMMUTE WAS SO EASY IN HARRISON IT WAS WORTH MENTIONING. THANK YOU FOLKS GOOD JOB!

Thanks, Mr. Mayor .