A new addition to the Redevelopment Agency?

MrHarrison

Guess who's going to be the new political appointee to the Redevelopment Agency?

I'll give you a few hints:

* his last name is synonymous with Harrison politics.

* he runs an agency in town (no, not Harrison Realty.)

* makes over $100,000 a year.

* not too popular with the residents

Give up?

Mike Rodgers.

Mayor McD**ba** comes through again for the residents of Harrison.

Guest nosmrethnu
Guess who's going to be the new political appointee to the Redevelopment Agency?

Give up?

Mike Rodgers.

You must be on the defiant trespass list.

Popularity has nothing to do with it .Capability does.There aren't many people in the community that have the education and the qualifications Mike Rogers has .Besides he'll do the job,which he probably didn't want or need anyway

Give up?

Mike Rodgers.

I don't think that this could be true, I don't feel that this would go over very good with the new council people, and I would certainly hope that they speak up and not let another bobble head on that so corrupt Redevelopment Agency, why don't they just let Mr. Tanski run it, or for that matter the other quarter guy ** **********

Guest BlueTideBacker

Give up?

Mike Rodgers.

I'm sure that his resume was the best of all that were submitted for the position. Oh, wait......

I forgot, this is Harrison, where appointments are based upon connections, not resumes. How silly of

me, I was having a "senior moment".

Popularity has nothing to do with it .Capability does.There aren't many people in the community that have the education and the qualifications Mike Rogers has .Besides he'll do the job,which he probably didn't want or need anyway

you got be be out of your mind , when will this outrageous appointments cease, i think it's time for a complete change or maybe a tax boycot to bring our town leaders to their senses. fire them all snd bring sanity back to out town politics.

Guest Hugh Jasz
you got be be out of your mind , when will this outrageous appointments cease, i think it's time for a complete change or maybe a tax boycot to bring our town leaders to their senses. fire them all snd bring sanity back to out town politics.

This will not cease until the Zombies are outnumbered. In Harrison this may take eons.

Thanks, Mom.

Education, like for instance? He worked with the Merchant Marines as a Mechanic, then he worked for West Hudson Hospital as an A/C mechanic and machinest, what qualifications did he actualy have when he got appointed to the Housing? No one knew because it was not made available and his was the only resume that the commissioners where left with, because it had to be Mike...... I'm sure he did some courses on Housing after he was in his position and those courses were paid for by whom?

take a wild guess? SOUNDS MORE LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN MIKE DOLLARHANDS JOB!!!!!

Regardless this should not be going on in Harrison, but as we all know it's been going on for years.

WHO WILL STOP THIS NEPOTISM? WHO WILL PUT AN END TO MISAPROPPRIATED TAX PAYERS MONEY? THE TOWN NEEDS TO STOP HIRING NEW PEOPLE AND START SAVING SOME OF OUR MONEY, GIVE SOMETHING TO OUR COMMUNITY NOT TAKE, TAKE, TAKE..... WHAT WE NEED IS A NEW MAYOR AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT DAY.

Guest truth b. told
Education, like for instance? He worked with the Merchant Marines as a Mechanic, then he worked for West Hudson Hospital as an A/C mechanic and machinest, what qualifications did he actualy have when he got appointed to the Housing? No one knew because it was not made available and his was the only resume that the commissioners where left with, because it had to be Mike...... I'm sure he did some courses on Housing after he was in his position and those courses were paid for by whom?

take a wild guess? SOUNDS MORE LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN MIKE DOLLARHANDS JOB!!!!!

Regardless this should not be going on in Harrison, but as we all know it's been going on for years.

WHO WILL STOP THIS NEPOTISM? WHO WILL PUT AN END TO MISAPROPPRIATED TAX PAYERS MONEY? THE TOWN NEEDS TO STOP HIRING NEW PEOPLE AND START SAVING SOME OF OUR MONEY, GIVE SOMETHING TO OUR COMMUNITY NOT TAKE, TAKE, TAKE..... WHAT WE NEED IS A NEW MAYOR AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT DAY.

Just so you know.You obviously been living in a cave.

Graduate of the United States Merchant Marine Academy.You Know those four academies that you need a congressional appointment just to get to take a test to get in.The other three are West Point ,Annapolis .Air force Academy.

Sailed for many companies as Chiel Engineer .That basically means he ran a ship bigger than East Newark.

Was The Assistant Director of Engineering at West Hudson.

These are just corrections of the lies and /or misinformation you are trying to spread.

Look up nepotism you'lll find he doesn't qualify.

What a joke, you couldn't even take the test for the schools he graduated from.Truth be told ,He is overqualified for the positions he's held.He has two flaws though,he is unscruplously honest and he loves Harrison.

Graduate of the United States Merchant Marine Academy.You Know those four academies that you need a congressional appointment just to get to take a test to get in.The other three are West Point ,Annapolis .Air force Academy.

Sailed for many companies as Chiel Engineer .That basically means he ran a ship bigger than East Newark.

These are just corrections of the lies and /or misinformation you are trying to spread.

What a joke, you couldn't even take the test for the schools he graduated from.Truth be told ,He is overqualified for the positions he's held.He has two flaws though,he is unscruplously honest and he loves Harrison.

Pete Higgins and Mayor McDumb only want people they can control. When has Rodgers ever led? When has Rodgers ever said no to a resolution put before him at a Council meeting? Rodgers is a yes man. The Appellate Division is going to bail out the tax payers of Harrison when it hands the Harrison Redevelopment Agency their heads on a platter by giving back to Adler and Amaral what was illegally taken from them: their property.

If Fidel Castro did what the Harrison Redevelopment Agency did, we would call him a communist. It is unAmerican to allow corrupt politicans to steal peoples property. If Rodgers accepts the position, he will join a punch of Fidel Castros.

Fidel is on his last days and the Harrison Redevelopment members are on their last days.

Viva Cuba. Viva Harrison.

Guest *Harrisonian*

The only qualifications MikeR has are on display at ******* on certain friday or saturday nights as he **** on ********* with the ***** * * * ****. All the ******* could be his ********* in the age department. Mike is outstanding when it comes to the ********* of most Harrison residents. Check his resume when it comes to this specialty!

OK Mike, you did well for yourself. Congressional appointment? Uncle Frank, and he made sure you passed. Chief Engineer of what? and Engineering what? the Chief Engineer does not run the ship, so please get your story straight. West Hudson Hospital he basicaly was a gopher, and he was not happy with that that is the reason why he asked uncle Tom to make him the Housing Chief. Nepotism my friend means family and relations correct?????? former Mayor Rodgers, The Chief of Police was his father correct? his brother works for the BOE correct? His uncle was the Housing chief, correct?. As far as his flaws he has many, one not being a people person, being a ***** at ******** finding his way for retirement pension on Harrison tax payers, only doing things for people he knows and likes. Having no kids to relate to families is his biggest flaw, because he is very good at judging what people should do with their kids. What has he done for Harrison? what does he have under his belt that the residents of Harrison can talk about how he made a difference? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Steve and Maria will handle it!

It seems that way, they would be the only people that would be able to help Harrison. They have no political jobs, they have a young family and care about the community. You might say that the Mayor and Council care, but they want a job for a family member or two first, then they will consider helping the community, oh yea they will help at election time what happens after that is still to be seen. Their pockets are always empty for donations, but open for collections. Sorry but that is the way I see it around here.

OK Mike, you did well for yourself. Congressional appointment? Uncle Frank, and he made sure you passed. Chief Engineer of what? and Engineering what? the Chief Engineer does not run the ship, so please get your story straight. West Hudson Hospital he basicaly was a gopher, and he was not happy with that that is the reason why he asked uncle Tom to make him the Housing Chief. Nepotism my friend means family and relations correct?????? former Mayor Rodgers, The Chief of Police was his father correct? his brother works for the BOE correct? His uncle was the Housing chief, correct?. As far as his flaws he has many, one not being a people person, being a ***** at ******** finding his way for retirement pension on Harrison tax payers, only doing things for people he knows and likes. Having no kids to relate to families is his biggest flaw, because he is very good at judging what people should do with their kids. What has he done for Harrison? what does he have under his belt that the residents of Harrison can talk about how he made a difference? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Ok you bunch of trashmouths - HUD had to review his application not the Mayor, he is very qualified as you can see and all you are is probably someone he threw out or put on the list. So stop posting about things you know nothing about, get the proper information in fact why don't you as Mike!!! You say he has done nothing for the people of Harrison?? I can say I don't really here the Cops going to the Gardens anymore so he made some major changes there, may I add he does a lot for people but he does it quietly and unconditionally, he unlike the others does not have to have his picture in the paper every time he helps someone. He has PRIDE and I must say Balls unlike some of the leaders we have in town.

Guest oops2bad

My God ,the hate and envy along with lies.You must have a sad freakin' life.You gave yourself away though you're on the DEFIANT TRESPASS LIST.

in essence that means you can't handle your own life.So get off the pc and try to come to grips with what you're doing wrong.

By the way you asked some questions and you were wrong on all but one .I'll leave you to figure out which one you got right.

By the way the chief engineer does run the ship.The captain drives it.

Guest Bluetider

He suffers from a enormous case of being a ********** You have to see him in action, when he's trying to *****, or should I say engineering a previous ************* from the ** in some of the local establishments. When he was at West Hudson, the only thing he was engineering there **** *** ******. You have to listen to some of the stories of his ********* while Chief Engineer of what. He spent most of the day in the Coffee Shop with the ****** *****. He's a ********.

Guest BA-DA BLING

These appointments don't come with just gratus as the reward or pay back. Mikee must have something he has his eye on. I throw up when I listen to people in town talk about his credentials and his loyalty to the Harrison people. Everything he has happen onto in the last 5-8 years isn't the result of his credentials, we know his lineage and its mentality, nepotism and patronage are his credentials. His position at the Housing Authority was not the result of competition with other viable candidates, please spare me the stupidity of the shit that comes out of people mouths in town.

These appointments don't come with just gratus as the reward or pay back. Mikee must have something he has his eye on. I throw up when I listen to people in town talk about his credentials and his loyalty to the Harrison people. Everything he has happen onto in the last 5-8 years isn't the result of his credentials, we know his lineage and its mentality, nepotism and patronage are his credentials. His position at the Housing Authority was not the result of competition with other viable candidates, please spare me the stupidity of the shit that comes out of people mouths in town.

First of all the word is gratis and it doesn't even fit.So right off the bat it shows the mentality that we're dealing with here.Just what the hell is your lineage? Have you done anything to improve this community?There is no sense in talking facts on this site.It's like arguing with a drunk in a bar .Truth has no status.

Eventually you will get what you want and no one with ability or concern for this community will ever get involved.

You know what he's got the job ,you don't ,and the only thing you can do about it is write on this site.

You see now you got what you want .You're the drunk in the bar!

My God ,the hate and envy along with lies.You must have a sad freakin' life.You gave yourself away though you're on the DEFIANT TRESPASS LIST.

in essence that means you can't handle your own life.So get off the pc and try to come to grips with what you're doing wrong.

By the way you asked some questions and you were wrong on all but one .I'll leave you to figure out which one you got right.

By the way the chief engineer does run the ship.The captain drives it.

Yes I can handle my life and always have, unlike Mike he needs the help of his family and friends to take from Harrison. And by the way I am not doing anything wrong, Mike is the one mooching on the taxpayers, why did he not go to another community and get this job, I'll will tell why, because he was did not have the credentials. Like it was mentioned prior, he got his Housing Education he needed when he was already in, and like it was mentioned he was the only option that the Housing Commissioners had, that is the reason why one of those very intelligent Commissioners left before Mike got in, because he did not want to be around, and Mike knows that uncle Tom got him in. And as to your answer about who runs a ship, who have that wrong boy it is the Captain that runs the ship, get it right or get off yourself.

Yes I can handle my life and always have, unlike Mike he needs the help of his family and friends to take from Harrison. And by the way I am not doing anything wrong, Mike is the one mooching on the taxpayers, why did he not go to another community and get this job, I'll will tell why, because he was did not have the credentials. Like it was mentioned prior, he got his Housing Education he needed when he was already in, and like it was mentioned he was the only option that the Housing Commissioners had, that is the reason why one of those very intelligent Commissioners left before Mike got in, because he did not want to be around, and Mike knows that uncle Tom got him in. And as to your answer about who runs a ship, who have that wrong boy it is the Captain that runs the ship, get it right or get off yourself.

Mike does a damn good job and the best part is he loves what he is doing!!! Keep up the good work Mike, looks like you are getting to people and it is about time they squirmed!!! Ha Ha loving all you haters!!! You see it does pay to go to college, then maybe you would have been able to apply.

Guest Bluetider
Ok you bunch of trashmouths - HUD had to review his application not the Mayor, he is very qualified as you can see and all you are is probably someone he threw out or put on the list. So stop posting about things you know nothing about, get the proper information in fact why don't you as Mike!!! You say he has done nothing for the people of Harrison?? I can say I don't really here the Cops going to the Gardens anymore so he made some major changes there, may I add he does a lot for people but he does it quietly and unconditionally, he unlike the others does not have to have his picture in the paper every time he helps someone. He has PRIDE and I must say Balls unlike some of the leaders we have in town.

Thanks Jack the Brat for your support!

Guest BA-DA DRINK!
First of all the word is gratis and it doesn't even fit.So right off the bat it shows the mentality that we're dealing with here.Just what the hell is your lineage? Have you done anything to improve this community?There is no sense in talking facts on this site.It's like arguing with a drunk in a bar .Truth has no status.

Eventually you will get what you want and no one with ability or concern for this community will ever get involved.

You know what he's got the job ,you don't ,and the only thing you can do about it is write on this site.

You see now you got what you want .You're the drunk in the bar!

Check how many Martinis I've had,it's interfering with the keys on the phone pad, gratus, gratis, gratius, gratium? Where's that first year Latin Book from Seton Hall? Can Mike secure me a position with the Housing Authority, I'll start off entry level with the Coffee run in the A.M. returning at lunch w/ the coffee to take the lunch order and then disappear for the rest of the day. There has to be a position with that job-discription in his personnel files. Wait a minute is that dis or des, where's that webster's fictionary thinosaurus.