Michelle Obama

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

Michelle Obama at a spech yesterday: "In my whole adult life I've never been proud of America". Nice!

What a wonderful first lady she'd make. Receiving the best education in the world (Princeton and Yale)

didn't make her proud of our country ?? And if she's not proud then I would suppose she's been ashamed

of her country ?? This is so typical of the "Blame America First" mentality of the Loony Left.

Guest Truth Squad
Michelle Obama at a spech yesterday: "In my whole adult life I've never been proud of America". Nice! What a wonderful first lady she'd make. Receiving the best education in the world (Princeton and Yale) didn't make her proud of our country ?? And if she's not proud then I would suppose she's been ashamed of her country ?? This is so typical of the "Blame America First" mentality of the Loony Left.

She put her foot in her mouth and she knows it, but as usual you can't even get that right. That's not what she said.

Guest 2smart4u
She put her foot in her mouth and she knows it, but as usual you can't even get that right. That's not what she said.

Her actual quote, "this is the first time in my life (she's 45 years old) that I've been proud of the U.S."

So tell me, what is the difference??

Guest Twizzler
Her actual quote, "this is the first time in my life (she's 45 years old) that I've been proud of the U.S."

The difference is that is not what she said. I saw the clip myself.

No one will ever convince you. You made up your mind about the Obamas the minute you knew they were Democrats.

The way she said it wasn't smart. She knows that. What she meant was that hope is alive in our country right now in a way that it has not been at any time during her adult life. She's right. I wish she had said it differently, but she's right.

Guest 2smart4u
Michelle Obama at a spech yesterday: "In my whole adult life I've never been proud of America". Nice!

What a wonderful first lady she'd make. Receiving the best education in the world (Princeton and Yale)

didn't make her proud of our country ?? And if she's not proud then I would suppose she's been ashamed

of her country ?? This is so typical of the "Blame America First" mentality of the Loony Left.

Since this was posted yesterday, all the Loony Left comments have not been on the disgusting message

of a presidential candidate's wife saying she's never been proud of america, no, the comments have been on

Patriot not quoting her exactly, not changing the disgusting message but not exactly verbatim.

Would I expect anything different from the Loony Left, of course not. The Loonys have already given

her a pass on it. You can expect her words to haunt Obama during the presidential debates. I'm sure

McCain will be sure to emphasize that he has always been proud of America.

Maybe if you were black and woman you would understand.

If your not then shut the hell up.

Maybe if you were black and woman you would understand.

If your not then shut the hell up.

Well, I'm a black female and I understand. I think she's racist to make a comment like that.

Guest Truth Squad
Since this was posted yesterday, all the Loony Left comments have not been on the disgusting message

of a presidential candidate's wife saying she's never been proud of america, no, the comments have been on

Patriot not quoting her exactly, not changing the disgusting message but not exactly verbatim.

Would I expect anything different from the Loony Left, of course not. The Loonys have already given

her a pass on it. You can expect her words to haunt Obama during the presidential debates. I'm sure

McCain will be sure to emphasize that he has always been proud of America.

No doubt he will. Republicans have been playing stupid little word games for a long time. They're not interested in what she actually meant, or in being fair to her. They're interested in scoring political points.