Council Fiscally irresponsible

Guest guest

Taxpayers should inquire as to why the Town of Harrison is on the hook for Millions of dollars in "Golden Parachute" payouts for retirees. I thought they stopped this practice years ago, apparently not. Word is Council family members are due to reap a windfall at our expense, some will get hundreds of thousands of dollars as a going away present, just incredible. My property Taxes keep going up and the Council just gives away the store. This should be ended immediately.

Guest I. P. Daily
Taxpayers should inquire as to why the Town of Harrison is on the hook for Millions of dollars in "Golden Parachute" payouts for retirees. I thought they stopped this practice years ago, apparently not. Word is Council family members are due to reap a windfall at our expense, some will get hundreds of thousands of dollars as a going away present, just incredible. My property Taxes keep going up and the Council just gives away the store. This should be ended immediately.

And the developers will reap a far better windfall at your expense. Keep worrying about your pennies while your dollars are being sucked down the drain big time.

Guest BA-DA BLING

Where is Chris Christie, doesn't he have a GPS system in his State vehicle? He should ask Sharpe James to give him directions or have Sharpe just point across the River to the Hudson County version of Newark.

Guest peggy sue
Where is Chris Christie, doesn't he have a GPS system in his State vehicle? He should ask Sharpe James to give him directions or have Sharpe just point across the River to the Hudson County version of Newark.

you know i think it's the chief's blinking graphics that have him a bit confused. he's not use too comstat like the rest of us residents lol..............

Don't worry, Steve and Maria will handle it!