Does Anyone Know Where This Came From?

Guest Dapper Dan

Guest Dapper Dan

Where was this first published?

It’s amazing how America wants to be the leader of all nations, even when we are still struggling in our daily life with our dollar at an all-time low. Over the weekend, New York shopsbegun accepting Euros and other foreign currency.”

Media stories say that everyone is pulling back on spending, which only puts our economy in a bigger mess.

As for women in the work world, we are still fighting for position. I experience how this is a man’s world in day to day business. If a man makes an abrupt decision, it’s not questioned in such a way when a woman makes one. Then it’s called an emotional outburst or that she is having PMS.

As for prejudice, racial accusations are still heard regularly. February marks Black History Month I was trying to highlight African Americans in our readership communities but I could not find anyone to contact.

Barack Obama speaks to America as a unified nation. Martin Luther King had a dream and this 2008 presidential election may become that reality.

In his speech he said, “Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksand of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood.”

Are we ready for a woman to run the white house, or are we ready for a black man to run our white house? Hillary Clinton and Obama both are challenged in a unique way; Clinton needs to prove if she will run this country with stern and diplomatic confidence.

My question is, is she being looked at for what she herself can do, or because her husband,ex-president is waiting with baited breath to enter the doors of the white house again.

These two candidates are marking history, but we need to choose who can run this country in the right direction.

Where was this first published?

It’s amazing how America wants to be the leader of all nations, even when we are still struggling in our daily life with our dollar at an all-time low. Over the weekend, New York shopsbegun accepting Euros and other foreign currency.”

Media stories say that everyone is pulling back on spending, which only puts our economy in a bigger mess.

As for women in the work world, we are still fighting for position. I experience how this is a man’s world in day to day business. If a man makes an abrupt decision, it’s not questioned in such a way when a woman makes one. Then it’s called an emotional outburst or that she is having PMS.

As for prejudice, racial accusations are still heard regularly. February marks Black History Month I was trying to highlight African Americans in our readership communities but I could not find anyone to contact.

Barack Obama speaks to America as a unified nation. Martin Luther King had a dream and this 2008 presidential election may become that reality.

In his speech he said, “Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksand of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood.”

Are we ready for a woman to run the white house, or are we ready for a black man to run our white house? Hillary Clinton and Obama both are challenged in a unique way; Clinton needs to prove if she will run this country with stern and diplomatic confidence.

My question is, is she being looked at for what she herself can do, or because her husband,ex-president is waiting with baited breath to enter the doors of the white house again.

These two candidates are marking history, but we need to choose who can run this country in the right direction.

Ya think ???