New Jersey 12 News

Guest *Guest*

Guest *Guest*

:lol: : : Watched You on NJ 12 News, Way to go Mr. Wood I am glad to see some one is trying to get the Truth out to the people.... I am pretty darn sure the McDumass and Goons were not to happy....OH Well To bad they did not show Them walking out on every meeting that they were not happy because it was not going there way......KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.....BRAVO TO YOU..and THANK YOU......as a matter of fact I thought it was so good I rewinded it 3 times to see it over and over and over again.....Keep it coming Buddy :lol: Way to Go...

:lol: : : Watched You on NJ 12 News, Way to go Mr. Wood I am glad to see some one is trying to get the Truth out to the people.... I am pretty darn sure the McDumass and Goons were not to happy....OH Well To bad they did not show Them walking out on every meeting that they were not happy because it was not going there way......KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.....BRAVO TO YOU..and THANK YOU......as a matter of fact I thought it was so good I rewinded it 3 times to see it over and over and over again.....Keep it coming Buddy :lol: Way to Go...

Hey Mr. Woods, thank you and this is the only way to get people aware of what is going on, I'm glad someone has the balls to do so, and not afraid of retribution as always we all have to worry about that. Keep up the good work and please get yourself ready to run for council on the next term, because people are strarting to recognize that you Mr. Woods are not backing down and you are willing to fight for us, the voters, taxpayers and residents. Thank you

Hey Mr. Woods, thank you and this is the only way to get people aware of what is going on, I'm glad someone has the balls to do so, and not afraid of retribution as always we all have to worry about that. Keep up the good work and please get yourself ready to run for council on the next term, because people are strarting to recognize that you Mr. Woods are not backing down and you are willing to fight for us, the voters, taxpayers and residents. Thank you

Well said and We all would like to applaud You for not being afraid of these Morons...Keep up the Good work...Thank You Thank You Thank You...I bet alot of people are kicking themselves in the ass for not voting For You now that they See You are not a Coward and speak for the People.....God Bless You......Keep it coming...

Guest face of GRACE

WAY TO GO, JOE!! I am so proud to know a person such as yourself. You are a credit to your community. This mayor is either going to step off or get carted off, either way it's a win-win and you will be instrumental in the demise of this regime.

Just remember Joe, Abraham Lincoln once said, "NO MAN CAN GOVERN ANOTHER MAN WITHOUT THAT OTHER MAN'S CONSENT". The Mayor would be wise to remember that.

WAY TO GO, JOE!! I am so proud to know a person such as yourself. You are a credit to your community. This mayor is either going to step off or get carted off, either way it's a win-win and you will be instrumental in the demise of this regime.

Just remember Joe, Abraham Lincoln once said, "NO MAN CAN GOVERN ANOTHER MAN WITHOUT THAT OTHER MAN'S CONSENT". The Mayor would be wise to remember that.

News 12 was a guest of Mayor ,not Mr. Wood , news caster has relation that was hired by town...............

News 12 was a guest of Mayor ,not Mr. Wood , news caster has relation that was hired by town...............

Yea right, like the mayor would even entertain that. The mayor should get used to the news and the newpapers, because they will be around all the time, and I think the Mayor and Council know that by now. SMILE

Yeah Like the Mayor would like to have the media at meetings! Waiting to see Channel 2 4 or any real media at the meetings Now that would be interesting

Yea right, like the mayor would even entertain that. The mayor should get used to the news and the newpapers, because they will be around all the time, and I think the Mayor and Council know that by now. SMILE

STRANGE BUT TRUE AND I KNOW YOU FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE, BUT IT IS TRUE..............