February Meeting of the Mayor and Council...

Guest Joseph Wood

Guest **Guest**
The February Meeting of the Mayor and Council, as well as the agenda of the meeting, is available on my website: HarrisonMeetings.com.

Gee I wonder what Doctor McDumass went to to have the Marbles taken out of His Mouth?.....You can actually understand what He is saying.....

Guest guest**
The February Meeting of the Mayor and Council, as well as the agenda of the meeting, is available on my website: HarrisonMeetings.com.

I have a question why is it when You out of you job on the council You get hired for another job in the town and are they getting paid for it..I am talking about V.V.

I have a question why is it when You out of you job on the council You get hired for another job in the town and are they getting paid for it..I am talking about V.V.

Sorry to tell you but he has been down there for over 4 or so years.... get a life and worry about your self.

Sorry to tell you but he has been down there for over 4 or so years.... get a life and worry about your self.

I am worried about myself jackass. Who do you think is paying his salery?

Guest Come Clean Committee

Where have they tucked Victor V. away? Is he down at the DPW or Passaic Valley, he's not chauffering Mahogany down to the Time Clock at Passaic Valley, Mahogany doesn't really have to show up down at PV. On the Video of the February Town Meeting who was selected to lead the St. Patty's Day Parade, and where are the sandwiches being served? I couldn't hear everything, actually the Bells ringing in the background from Holy Cross, broke up what was being said! I think the Bells are a great addition to the Town meetings, It really " Says It All "?