Wondering...

Guest CuRiOuS

Guest CuRiOuS

Wondering if anyone knows why the hudson county sheriffs department, the mayors of Harrison and East Newark and some other officials were in West Hudson Park (Schuyler entrance) on Tuesday. Didn't seem like a particularly public event (ie no crowds around, one reporter) and I couldn't find anything in the newspaper about it...

Guest Parking Meter Maid
Wondering if anyone knows why the hudson county sheriffs department, the mayors of Harrison and East Newark and some other officials were in West Hudson Park (Schuyler entrance) on Tuesday. Didn't seem like a particularly public event (ie no crowds around, one reporter) and I couldn't find anything in the newspaper about it...

Billy Tanski was hired by the Hudson County Parks Commission?

Billy Tanski was hired by the Hudson County Parks Commission?

The Hudson County Sheriffs department has begun patroling all the county parks again. Probably because the HPD dosnt have enough cops to do it.

they were at the pond stocking for the upcoming fishing season.

Guest Chris Christie
The Hudson County Sheriffs department has begun patroling all the county parks again. Probably because the HPD dosnt have enough cops to do it.

When is the next Police Exam? Do you have to start off as a regular patrolman? In Harrison is there any way of by-passing the usual for the higher paying positions on the force? Someone told me to stop by the Town DPW garage for an application, does that sound correct? Or should I stop there for a recommendation? Which is it?

I was wondering about the Hampton Hotel??? I understand the HPD made a big drug bust the other night!! And yet people bash them constantly....you see those things are NOT made public and they should be so the Officers can get the proper compliments instead of complaints. Keep up the good work HPD!!!

PS I would not want any friends or relatives staying in that place it sounds like the old Newark Motel.

Guest *nicky*
I was wondering about the Hampton Hotel??? I understand the HPD made a big drug bust the other night!! And yet people bash them constantly....you see those things are NOT made public and they should be so the Officers can get the proper compliments instead of complaints. Keep up the good work HPD!!!

PS I would not want any friends or relatives staying in that place it sounds like the old Newark Motel.

ha someone got the right scanner frequencies

When is the next Police Exam? Do you have to start off as a regular patrolman? In Harrison is there any way of by-passing the usual for the higher paying positions on the force? Someone told me to stop by the Town DPW garage for an application, does that sound correct? Or should I stop there for a recommendation? Which is it?

sorry trhe only way to get a job in this Town is who You Know or Who You ****

Guest Chris Christie
sorry trhe only way to get a job in this Town is who You Know or Who You ****

Knowing my position in State Government, do you think I would have to perform as your response suggests to get a JOB in Paradise?