Public Advocate Against Harrison Redevelopment

Guest Guest

I read on the front page of KOTW that the Public Advocate is siding with Adler, Amaral and DeRose in their battle with Harrison to get their property pack.

Does the Mayor still think that the redevelopment is going to happen despite the downturn in the real estate market and the public advocate stating that what Harrison did was illegal?

Pete, can you answer that question for the Mayor. Thanks, I feel much better now knowing that my $172,000 check to you is being earned.

I read on the front page of KOTW that the Public Advocate is siding with Adler, Amaral and DeRose in their battle with Harrison to get their property pack.

Does the Mayor still think that the redevelopment is going to happen despite the downturn in the real estate market and the public advocate stating that what Harrison did was illegal?

Pete, can you answer that question for the Mayor. Thanks, I feel much better now knowing that my $172,000 check to you is being earned.

They call him the public advocate for a reason: He has to side with the public!, and not the government entity!

What Harrison did was legal and will be upheld, you'll see. Get a life!

They call him the public advocate for a reason: He has to side with the public!, and not the government entity!

Harrison do something LEGAL??????????? My wish is that our fine state attorney general finds the balls to get into Harrison and fix the corruption that is getting out of hand more and more. Harrison is a disgrace to the state and buddy I do have a life. It would be better if we had a Mayor!

And by the way can anyone shed some light on the Tanski sentencing or is all said and done?

He doesn't know what he is talking about but in Harrison they do.

Guest crazy bout Harrison

No you'll see pal, because this crap is all going to hit the fan on February 4th. in Trenton.

I look forward to that so that all land that was taken from hard working people can be turned back over to them. It is very sad that here in the United Stated of American Politicians abuse and take away what rightfully belongs to other only to benefit their pockets. It is ashame that they (politicians whith many jobs) take that for granted to take from people, never mind that they constantly take taxpayers money now they are allowed to take property. Peter Higgins you will get yours and you will eventualy pay back the town of Harrison for your abuse..

Guest Pershing Rifles
No you'll see pal, because this crap is all going to hit the fan on February 4th. in Trenton.

I look forward to that so that all land that was taken from hard working people can be turned back over to them. It is very sad that here in the United Stated of American Politicians abuse and take away what rightfully belongs to other only to benefit their pockets. It is ashame that they (politicians whith many jobs) take that for granted to take from people, never mind that they constantly take taxpayers money now they are allowed to take property. Peter Higgins you will get yours and you will eventualy pay back the town of Harrison for your abuse..

Do you ever watch Peter B. in church on Sunday? Receiving the Sacraments, praying, giving our money as an offering in the weekly collection. I can't understand his sanctimonious posture. He's as crooket from the first Hail Mary on the rosary. How does he receive with such a righteous manner, it's amazing. Did you ever stand next to him at the altar on Sunday? TRY!

Guest Forever Loyal
Do you ever watch Peter B. in church on Sunday? Receiving the Sacraments, praying, giving our money as an offering in the weekly collection. I can't understand his sanctimonious posture. He's as crooket from the first Hail Mary on the rosary. How does he receive with such a righteous manner, it's amazing. Did you ever stand next to him at the altar on Sunday? TRY!

Who write these things about our Municipal leaders? I respect Peter and his successes in life in our Town. Where will we be when this group departs and leaves us to the elements that are waiting for this cycle to end. So what if they took a little from here and there. Peter we love you!

Time to draw the line here. Don't drag the church into your dislike of an individual. Are you such a perfect person who can make a statement of other peoples religious outgoings? Remember the seperation of church and state? Even though the church (all denominations) is a tax exempt business.

Time to draw the line here. Don't drag the church into your dislike of an individual. Are you such a perfect person who can make a statement of other peoples religious outgoings? Remember the seperation of church and state? Even though the church (all denominations) is a tax exempt business.

Shut your pie hole Tom, your getting away with it too, not for long.

Guest True - Bluetider

Are you the current Pastor of Holy Cross/Harrison? The Hypocrisy of this is that the Pillars of the Community wrap themselves in the culture of their Religion to portray their Civil worth?

Who write these things about our Municipal leaders? I respect Peter and his successes in life in our Town. Where will we be when this group departs and leaves us to the elements that are waiting for this cycle to end. So what if they took a little from here and there. Peter we love you!

Thanks, Mom. I love you too.

Today is the day. Oral Arguments before the Appellate Division. I'm sure a decision won't be made today but it is the day the property owners have been waiting for. I hope that the Appellate Division realizes how corrupt Harrison officials are and how the property owners properties were stolen and returns their properties to them. It is interesting how some of the properties were knocked down while others remain up. Why? Does it have to do with trying to argue that its too late to reverse this? The properties they purchased (stole under pressure of condemnation) are still up.

Are we talking about the mccormick case in bayonne ???

*** you evil little man, stay focused on the job you get paid to be doing. Soon you might be out of that job *** - NO PROGRESS ******

Guest GRACE of My Heart
Today is the day. Oral Arguments before the Appellate Division. I'm sure a decision won't be made today but it is the day the property owners have been waiting for. I hope that the Appellate Division realizes how corrupt Harrison officials are and how the property owners properties were stolen and returns their properties to them. It is interesting how some of the properties were knocked down while others remain up. Why? Does it have to do with trying to argue that its too late to reverse this? The properties they purchased (stole under pressure of condemnation) are still up.

No my dear, those properties are still up because the mayor and the *********'s(not *******) own them and plan on redeveloping it themselves so they can pocket even more money. I am sure everyone knows which 3 properties I am talking about. It's amazing how they were able to escape the ILLEGAL condemnation and eviction process that the ILLEGAL redevelopment agency imposed on these other property owners.

Hey Mayor, Abraham Lincoln also said "You can not escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today" Man Up, Mayor.

Guest Harrison Senior
Forget the Appellate Division, this should be brought up before the Apples Division.

Forget Apples. He was up last month from Miami. I was hoping he would move back and run

for Mayor. He looked around town, saw what's happened and went back to Miami. He said only

one word to me as he left ........FAHGETABOUDIT.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SMELL OF ROTTEN APPLES

WHO'S GOING TO PAY FOR THIS NEW RULING::

http://www.nj.gov/publicadvocate/news/2008...uriaebrief.html