01/04/04townmeeting

Guest justwanttoknow

Guest Spectator

Oh it was interesting. Santos took control of everything!!!!!!! Say sayonara to the dpw as we know it. He's the chair! Say goodbye to democracy because the dictatorship just came in. Jimmy Mangin and Mikey Kelley did a good job at voicing their opposition. You can check out the Jersey Journal for the article but as always itt's a bit biased in favor of santos.

Guest Guest 99

The Santos faction cleaned house on th Mangin faction, or whats left of it. Considering what the other two members of the Mangin Gang, Chicino and Paglia got, Mangin should be happy he got the Legislative Committee and Kelly got the Lighting Committee. Dumber and dumberer. Go Big Al!! :blink:

Go Big Al, make those changes. Sounds like they're shaking in their boots. :blink:

YOU FORGOT"GAY" IN BETWEEN BIG AND AL!!!!

YEAH THEY'RE SHAKIN' IN THEIR BOOTS BECAUSE HE WILL F**K THINGS UP MORE THAN HE ALREADY HAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest FlagMann.

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash!!!!

Kearny is a Rice & Bean Town!!!!

And "SHAME"!!!! On the "WHITE ANGLO SAXONS!!!"That "lived" here before the trash moved in!!!!!!

Here comes Newark, Trash. trash, trash, and more trash!!!!!!!

FlagMann.

Guest Guest 99
Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash!!!!

Kearny is a Rice & Bean Town!!!!

And "SHAME"!!!! On the "WHITE ANGLO SAXONS!!!"That "lived" here before the trash moved in!!!!!!

Here comes Newark, Trash. trash, trash, and more trash!!!!!!!

FlagMann.

Does FagMann think Big Al is a rice and beaner???

Is it true Mangin called for the fire contract to get settled? :blink:

What I said was that it was a genuine honor to have served as Fire Commissioner and I felt that the men of the Kearny Fire Department were deserving of our respect and, in my opinion, at least the same pay increases as other bargaining units in town.

Councilman Jim Mangin

• 2 weeks later...

Archived