Draft John Leadbeater for Mayor

Guest Townwatch

Guest Townwatch

Haven't you had enough of this guy Santos. Elect someone like John who really cares about Kearny. Lets rid ourselves of this dictator style of goverment and let John bring everybody in as opposed to leaving everybody behind like this Mayor has done. I hope you come back John Leadbeater, Kearny needs you more than ever.

Guest Guest_QUEST_*
Haven't you had enough of this guy Santos. Elect someone like John who really cares about Kearny. Lets rid ourselves of this dictator style of goverment and let John bring everybody in as opposed to leaving everybody behind like this Mayor has done. I hope you come back John Leadbeater, Kearny needs you more than ever.

JOHN LEADBEATER IS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR MAYOR.SO IF ANYONE SEE;S HIM, LET HIM KNOW HE,S YOUR CHOICE FOR MAYOR.HE WILL DO THE RIGHT THING FOR KEARNY.HE WILL GET FROM THE COUNTY WHAT KEARNY DESERVES,NOT TAKE A COUNTY JOB AND FORGET ABOUT KEARNY RESIDENTS LIKE THE DICTATOR MAYOR SANTOS HAS DONE.!!!!!!!

JOHN LEADBEATER IS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR MAYOR.SO IF ANYONE SEE;S HIM, LET HIM KNOW HE,S YOUR CHOICE FOR MAYOR.HE WILL DO THE RIGHT THING FOR KEARNY.HE WILL GET FROM THE COUNTY WHAT KEARNY DESERVES,NOT TAKE A COUNTY JOB AND FORGET ABOUT KEARNY RESIDENTS LIKE THE DICTATOR MAYOR SANTOS HAS DONE.!!!!!!!

So, what exactly is the "right thing" for Kearny that will magically fix all the problems that apparently are 100% the fault of Santos and nothing and no one else?

You're living in a dream world.

Guest twizzler

I've had enough of you.

Guest Actual Kearnian
TRUTH HURTS.WE THE RESIDENTS OF KEARNY ALSO HAD ENOUGH WISE ASS.!!!!!

Yeah, we can tell by the staggering levels of support for the recall. Oh, wait...it's just a couple of fools pointing the finger on a forum.

This resident of Kearny isn't going to be holding his breath. Even if Santos was a shitty mayor and he was recalled, idiots like you have already guaranteed you wouldn't actually fix anything. You have no solutions. You're just like creationists who think that if evolution was disproven, they would automatically be right.

Mudslinging isn't going to fix any problems. If there's a problem, rational residents want ANSWERS, not endless blame-laying. Your infantile crap only works on other morons.

Why would John want to get involved again. He spent 10 years trying to do things to better Kearny. Its time we leave him alone

The empire is crumbling down, I hear they are all in trouble, They have been saying some guy was never hurt and he just had emergency knee surgery and needs back surgery that will cost the Town millions in the end. Nothing worse then when people take money to tell lies which is conspiracy and racketeering.

Guest Unswayed
The empire is crumbling down, I hear they are all in trouble, They have been saying some guy was never hurt and he just had emergency knee surgery and needs back surgery that will cost the Town millions in the end. Nothing worse then when people take money to tell lies which is conspiracy and racketeering.

This, my friend, is a perfect example of what is wrong with the majority of posts on this site----an inflammatory statement followed by a series of, "...I hear...they say...people take money...blah, blah, blah...." All sound bite, no substance. Throw in a conspiracy theory and a hint of racketeering and you've got yourself a real expose. Considering all this sensational information you seem to have, I'm surprised the Feds haven't ridden into town with guns blazing! Get real!!!

Guest Town Watch

John Leadbeater could very well be the Al GORE of Kearny. He could unite this community and bring everyone together. Lets start this recall effort and draft John Leadbeater to be the next Mayor of Kearny. Mayor Santos has given us increased TAXES every year he has been Mayor, and Town services have declined in every year since he started. It is clear that Kearny is ready for change and we believe John Leadbeater is that change. RECALL MAYOR SANTOS!!!! DRAFT JOHN LEADBEATER FOR MAYOR OF KEARNY!!!!! Go for it JOHN you have nothing to lose.

Lets start this recall effort

Aaaaaaahahahaha, nothing's even started yet. Hot air as usual.

Name-dropping doesn't mean jack. Not seeing any solutions from you people with the recall fetish, just a lot of hot air.

John Leadbeater could very well be the Al GORE of Kearny. He could unite this community and bring everyone together. Lets start this recall effort and draft John Leadbeater to be the next Mayor of Kearny. Mayor Santos has given us increased TAXES every year he has been Mayor, and Town services have declined in every year since he started. It is clear that Kearny is ready for change and we believe John Leadbeater is that change. RECALL MAYOR SANTOS!!!! DRAFT JOHN LEADBEATER FOR MAYOR OF KEARNY!!!!! Go for it JOHN you have nothing to lose.

^_^

The Leadbeater factor could Win if this Mayor is Recalled.

Problem is it's always the same two (at best) or so people talking about a recall. The rest of us have ignored your futile efforts. We point out how you offer no answers to the perceived problems.

You've got nothing. Give it up. No one's paying attention to you. The recall will not happen, period. Deal with it.

Guest Town Watch

Leadbeater will fix this tax mess. Lets go John step up to the plate.

Guest *QUEST*
Stop talking to yourself, fool! Keep your schizofrenia to yourself.

EITHER you are a council person or you are just up their butt.To me your just a P.O.S. .So take your b.s. someplace else A.H..

Guest Corbin
This, my friend, is a perfect example of what is wrong with the majority of posts on this site----an inflammatory statement followed by a series of, "...I hear...they say...people take money...blah, blah, blah...." All sound bite, no substance. Throw in a conspiracy theory and a hint of racketeering and you've got yourself a real expose. Considering all this sensational information you seem to have, I'm surprised the Feds haven't ridden into town with guns blazing! Get real!!!

Guns blazing' Ye Ha! May be the one who would have to give his signature on a complaint form refuses to because he understands it would not change what has been done to him. There would be no way for the guy to get his family or freinds to talk to him ever again. Kearny is a place where a life time of damage gets done by words from those who don't care to understand what they have done.

Guest guest
Guns blazing' Ye Ha! May be the one who would have to give his signature on a complaint form refuses to because he understands it would not change what has been done to him. There would be no way for the guy to get his family or freinds to talk to him ever again. Kearny is a place where a life time of damage gets done by words from those who don't care to understand what they have done.

Huh?

Guest Guest
EITHER you are a council person or you are just up their butt.

I'm just someone annoyed by these idiots continuing to resurrect their stupid, dead topics, and then on top of it, replying to their own posts, as if it's someone else. Textbook schizofrenia.

To me your just a P.O.S.

http://www.therogerdodger.com/images/blog/no-more-tears.jpg

.So take your b.s. someplace else A.H..

I think you think you know who I am. ;) That just makes it funnier.

Care to join the other two in their recall fantasies?

Guest StPatrick

Even John is smart enough to stay away he tried and did what he could and was smart enough to get out

There are so many blind fools here its funny, Someday you will wake up and see that the Towns biggest headache is The BA d'Arco. he is the Puppeteer. He is the one who is costing this town . Until everyone wakes up votes out those who are in Office and have D'Arco shipped out along with them this Town will spiral down until it is a distressed town like Harrison. Then they will all just walk away.

Guest Recall Mayor Santos
Even John is smart enough to stay away he tried and did what he could and was smart enough to get out

There are so many blind fools here its funny, Someday you will wake up and see that the Towns biggest headache is The BA d'Arco. he is the Puppeteer. He is the one who is costing this town . Until everyone wakes up votes out those who are in Office and have D'Arco shipped out along with them this Town will spiral down until it is a distressed town like Harrison. Then they will all just walk away.

If John Leadbeater became Mayor, Mr D'arco would be history as the BA. So for all you town unions, take the lead and start the Recall effort to rid Kearny of the unfair mismanagement and treatment of town employees. Give this Mayor the fight of his political life. Draft John Leadbeater for Mayor of Kearny. The right man for today's times.

Guest Guest
If John Leadbeater became Mayor, Mr D'arco would be history as the BA. So for all you town unions, take the lead and start the Recall effort to rid Kearny of the unfair mismanagement and treatment of town employees. Give this Mayor the fight of his political life. Draft John Leadbeater for Mayor of Kearny. The right man for today's times.

Obviously, RMS is someone with a personal axe to grind against Mayor Santos, which explains why he won't tell us who he is.