kotw has no balls

Guest guest

on the 17th i posted contributions to te mayors campaign. it was easy to verify and i even posted how to do it online. you are the same as every other local media outlet....scared.

on the 17th i posted contributions to te mayors campaign. it was easy to verify and i even posted how to do it online. you are the same as every other local media outlet....scared.

And you say KOTW has no balls, What about using your name Stevie?

Guest Bluetider
Exactly. On occasion it's the fault that KOTW doesn't get to all the posts as quickly as possible.

KOTW

There are responses that never get posted or I have seen responses posted that disappear! What's with this site?

There are responses that never get posted or I have seen responses posted that disappear! What's with this site?

Once again, the E. Newark and North Arlington forums haven't been updated in months.

Guest Bluetider
Once again, the E. Newark and North Arlington forums haven't been updated in months.

I'm not referring to E.Newark or North Arlington, I'm referencing the Harrison site! Responses never reach the forum or are deleted!

Guest Bluetider

I've responded twice to the Caption " Buy parking on Central Avenue" over the last week, neither response has appeared in the KOTW web-site which tends to re-inforce the fact that certain reponses are screened and deleted from the site. I have my suspicions with this site and who oversees it?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bluetider

Once again, there are responses that never reach the intended posting. KOTW demonstrates a definite selectiveness to certain topics, persons and events and definitely excludes material from the Public. Don't open a web-site of this nature if you are intending to be partial and insulates certain public figures fron scrutiny and criticism!