Invading trash

Guest Guest_FlagMan_*

Guest Guest_FlagMan_*

Report all the trash, INS.COM

Dont let your Town, be like Kearny, Harrison!!!!

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash.

FlagMan.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

FlagMan.

31621[/snapback]

in case you have n0t noticed we are all in the same boat we need to band together not point fingers it dose n0t matter what town you live in it is very important that we all watch out for each other if you have a good neighbor watch out for them as you expect them to look out for you.maybe thats what you meant to say dont be scared report bad actions to the proper agency.

• 7 months later...
Guest Guest

FlagMan is absolutely right. Don't believe him, that's fine but it's the truth. Kearny is getting worse each year.

Check out sites like ALIPAC, Minutemen, American Patrol, and so on.

• 1 year later...

FlagMan.

Dear Mr. FlagMan.,

I'm curious to know where your roots originate from. Unless you are a direct relative of the Lenni Lenape indians, or some other Native American tribe, I suggest you heed to your own advice and log into INS.COM and begin reporting your own family's permanent deportation. Lest you think otherwise, just because the trash is "white", it doesn't make it any less trashy.

:rolleyes:

Where is the reply I posted on this thread yesterday?

• 2 years later...
Guest Guest

Harrison is Hudson county's New Peru, Every other kind of spanish person is nice and wants to adapt. Fit in and be a respectful member of society. Not hard headed stubborn ,rude Peruvians. Nothing to fear at all. The town of Harrison has 2 peruvian councilmen who are being groomed as I type these words, To take over the Town. Huranga and Millan Had to be brought into the current fold, The mayor needed the latin votes. When Uncle Ray is voted out so will all of his cronies. Soon you will see more and more Peruvian names in the Observer politicing around Harrison just waiting to pounce on the town. The evidence for Kearny being taken over is so clear. Just look from Johnston Ave all the way up to Oakwood ave on Kearny ave. I just don't see Kearny anymore I see NEWARK. Soon they will creep up into North Arlington too. Just watch the Observer, watch and see.

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest

HARRISON HAPPENS TO BE A NICE TOWN, JUST STAY WERE YOU BELONG.

what? Harrison is trash, half of kearny is starting to look like newark. Dude why don't they keep things english and american? if we lose our American culture we will look like a 3rd world dump. I am not trying to be racists but its just a fact, just think a little bit...ask yourself what will kearny look like if majority of newark were to move in....its common sense. Go to any other country and they keep there own culture and heritage, once you lose your identity you become lost. Sorry but its time to take back america, maybe its to late...