Jan. 15, 2008 Special Meeting

Guest Joseph Wood

Guest Joseph Wood

The video clip from a Special Meeting of the Mayor and Council can now be viewed on my website: www.harrisonmeetings.com.

I would also like take this time to thank the many people who have anonymously or publicly thanked me, both on KOTW and my website and in person. Again, thank you.

The video clip from a Special Meeting of the Mayor and Council can now be viewed on my website: www.harrisonmeetings.com.

I would also like take this time to thank the many people who have anonymously or publicly thanked me, both on KOTW and my website and in person.  Again, thank you.

81568[/snapback]

CAN'T WE POST THE MASTER PLAN ON HERE OR ON YOUR WEBSITE FOR ALL OF HARRISON TO SEE????

I would also like take this time to thank the many people who have anonymously or publicly thanked me, both on KOTW and my website and in person.  Again, thank you.

81568[/snapback]

CAN'T WE POST THE MASTER PLAN ON HERE OR ON YOUR WEBSITE FOR ALL OF HARRISON TO SEE????

Guest Fed up with McDonough

81698[/snapback]

How about the Mayor post it on the town's website. Do you think the highly paid computer guy could do it? Sorry. I forgot this is Harrison the place where no information is released for fear that someone will actually look into the details and discover the corruption.