Mandaglio

Guest Senior Harrison Resident

Guest Guest 1st
I just watched the video of the reorganization meeting. A message to 

Mandaglio: Lose the chewing gum !!!

80944[/snapback]

Real classy girl. Nothing but Harrison's finest representing us.

Guest Mahogany Ray!

80944[/snapback]

Where did Mandaglio come from, the name doesn't ring any bells from the Registry of the past. Does she hold a Harrison Lolli-Pop position, like in the School sytem? What's her credentials? Who invented her or the family?

80944[/snapback]

What the hell are you expecting , Hollywood, this is a local town meeting with regular people doing what regular people do , ease it up a little Mr Director....no emmies to be awarded

Where did Mandaglio come from, the name doesn't ring any bells from the Registry of the past. Does she hold a Harrison Lolli-Pop position, like in the School sytem? What's her credentials? Who invented her or the family?

81190[/snapback]

She 's a harrisonian all her life. And she works out of town with no connections.

If you look closley our new woman council person from the second ward looks like she is chewing on a cud also, she adds to it by popping her gum for amusment or just to annoy..........

What the hell are you expecting , Hollywood,  this is a local town meeting with regular people doing what regular people do , ease it up a little  Mr Director....no emmies to be awarded

81210[/snapback]

So.... in other words, don't expect any professional behavior from the town

council because after all, this is Harrison, where professional behavior is

unknown.

81190[/snapback]

I agree.. where did she come from. I am a senior born and raised in Harrison,and never heard of her until she became a council woman. I don't even recall when she was running.. was she just appointed????

If you look closley our new woman council person from the second ward looks like she is chewing on a  cud also, she adds to it by popping her gum for amusment or just to annoy..........

81302[/snapback]

So maybe it is a ploy. She could be doing it to distract your attention. Now you are fixed on her and then Mumbles sez what he wants and the rest sez YES.

So.... in other words, don't expect any professional behavior from the town

council because after all, this is Harrison, where professional behavior is

unknown.

81319[/snapback]

your expectations are too high for a town of this caliber, lower your requirements due to the fact that the people are not at that level, go elseware if your demands can't be met................

I agree.. where did she come from. I am a senior born and raised in Harrison,and never heard of her until she became a council woman.  I don't even recall when she was running.. was she just appointed????

81325[/snapback]

her family and parens all grew up in harrison , they have been here a long time , where were you under a rock ?

her family and parens all grew up in harrison , they have been here a long time , where were you  under a rock ?

81534[/snapback]

THEY MUST HAVE BEEN VERY INVOLVED, NEVER HEARD OF THEM EITHER

your expectations are too high for a town of this caliber, lower your requirements due to the fact that the people are not at that level, go elseware if your demands can't be met................

81529[/snapback]

Expecting a council person to refrain from chomping on gum during a town

meeting is asking too much ?? I don't think that's setting the bar very high.

In third grade, she would have told to put the gum on her nose.

;) YOU MUST HAVE YOUR EYES CHECK. COUNCILWOMAN MANDAGLIO DOES NOT CHEW GUM.

80944[/snapback]

try not. she does not work for passaic valley.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH her son does, and she works for the Unemployment office, so she's a PUBLIC EMPLOYEE... she will get a Public Pension

02 MANDAGLIO, ROCCO PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE C $52,947 $52,947 3/4

02 MANDAGLIO, CAROLINE UNEMPLOYMENT INCOME SECUR $39,343 $40,843 10/6

02 MANDAGLIO, CAROLINE HARRISON TOWNSHIP $1,500 $40,843

So she is still kissing ass... just like all the rest

Guest in the know

SHE WAS THE MAYORS 3RD CHOICE. THE 1ST 2 WERE TO CLOSE TO MILLAN

I heard that her father was from Jersey City. Her mother was Polish and her father was Ukrainian or Russian.

her family and parens all grew up in harrison , they have been here a long time , where were you under a rock ?

NOT HER FATHER.... HE GREW UP IN JERSEY CITY WHERE HIS UKRANIAN BORN FAMILY OWNED A SMALL MOM AND POP GROCERY STORE.

Guest Bluetider
DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH her son does, and she works for the Unemployment office, so she's a PUBLIC EMPLOYEE... she will get a Public Pension

02 MANDAGLIO, ROCCO PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE C $52,947 $52,947 3/4

02 MANDAGLIO, CAROLINE UNEMPLOYMENT INCOME SECUR $39,343 $40,843 10/6

02 MANDAGLIO, CAROLINE HARRISON TOWNSHIP $1,500 $40,843

So she is still kissing ass... just like all the rest

Isn't Rocco the husband? Her son's name isn't Rocco, she had a son in the High School maybe six or seven years ago, his name wasn't Rocco, can't remember but Rocco doesn't ring right!