Harrison re-Development Plan

Go to www.FriendsofHarrison.com and download the Harrison Re-Development plan for free.

See for yourself what the plan looks like.

See if candidates Anselmo Millan (Mayor), Maria Camano (1st ward), Steve McCormick (2nd Ward) & Joseph Wood (4th Ward) are right that this re-development plan is not planned efficiantly and not great for Harrison.

Understand that they are all for the re-development of Harrison, but interested in bringing in more recreational space and more for Harrisonians....

This plan is poorly planned, doubling the population of Harrison without adding a new Police station or Fire station. Without putting any new recreational spaces, 30,000 people to share the courts and the new High school field.

This current administration might be nice people, but are doing a HORRIBLE JOB RUNNING THIS TOWN.

LETS FACE THE FACTS, THE MAYOR HAS NO BUSINESS EXPERIENCE, NO KIDS AND NO CLUE. HE DOESN'T OWN ANY PROPERTY AND SIDES HIMSELF WITH PEOPLE LIKE THOMAS POWELL AND OTHERS, THAT CAN CARE LESS ABOUT YOU!

MAKE A DIFFERENCE, VOLUNTEER AND HELP! CONTACT US TONIGHT VIA E-MAIL:

Speakup@FriendofHarrison

Guest Guest

it's a same because you side with that half=witted father in law of yours, mike after this election defeat that is waiting for you all do yourself a favor and close shop, you have worn out your welcome in this town and most people i've talked to can't stand the site of you or millan or any of his cronies. your business is dying and hopefully you will close up soon. counting the days.....................

Guest Guest
it's a same because you side with that half=witted father in law of yours, mike after this election defeat that is waiting for you all do yourself a favor and close shop, you have worn out your welcome in this town and most people i've talked to can't stand the site of you or millan or any of his cronies. your business is dying and hopefully you will close up soon. counting the days.....................

Apparently you haven't been to Mike's restaurant lately. My family and I were there the other night and they were stacked up waiting for a table. The meal was delicious and the price was right. I am a long time resident of Harrison and I would rather see you go than Mike.

Guest Guest
Go to www.FriendsofHarrison.com and download the Harrison Re-Development plan for free.

See if candidates Anselmo Millan (Mayor), Maria Camano (1st ward), Steve McCormick (2nd Ward) & Joseph Wood (4th Ward) are right that this re-development plan is not planned efficiantly and not  great for Harrison. 

Understand that they are all for the re-development of Harrison, but interested in bringing in more recreational space and more for Harrisonians....

This plan is poorly planned, doubling the population of Harrison without adding a new Police station or Fire station.  Without putting any new recreational spaces, 30,000 people to share the courts and the new High school field.

This current administration might be nice people, but are doing a HORRIBLE JOB RUNNING THIS TOWN. 

LETS FACE THE FACTS, THE MAYOR HAS NO BUSINESS EXPERIENCE, NO KIDS AND NO CLUE.  HE DOESN'T OWN ANY PROPERTY AND SIDES HIMSELF WITH PEOPLE LIKE THOMAS POWELL AND OTHERS, THAT CAN CARE LESS ABOUT YOU!

MAKE A DIFFERENCE, VOLUNTEER AND HELP!  CONTACT US TONIGHT VIA E-MAIL:

Speakup@FriendofHarrison

The Mayor and council passed the River Redevelopment plan in 1998!!! There were public meetings at the council and at Planning Board meetings for at least six months. All meetings were advertised and open to the public for them to comment. Very few people showed an interest and showed up and only a couple made any comments. Why all yhe interest now Mike?

Guest Guest

Tom there are more people who can't stand the site of you!

Guest 2smart4u

See if candidates Anselmo Millan (Mayor), Maria Camano (1st ward), Steve McCormick (2nd Ward) & Joseph Wood (4th Ward) are right that this re-development plan is not planned efficiantly and not  great for Harrison. 

This plan is poorly planned, doubling the population of Harrison without adding a new Police station or Fire station.  Without putting any new recreational spaces, 30,000 people to share the courts and the new High school field.

LETS FACE THE FACTS, THE MAYOR HAS NO BUSINESS EXPERIENCE, NO KIDS AND NO CLUE.  HE DOESN'T OWN ANY PROPERTY AND SIDES HIMSELF WITH PEOPLE LIKE THOMAS POWELL AND OTHERS, THAT CAN CARE LESS ABOUT YOU!

MAKE A DIFFERENCE, VOLUNTEER AND HELP!  CONTACT US TONIGHT VIA E-MAIL:

Speakup@FriendofHarrison

Mike, I couldn't agree with you more. This administration is a train wreck. If the voters of Harrison don't wise up and dump this so-called "mayor", then we have no one to blame but ourselves. Keep up the good work and good luck.

Guest Guest
Mike, I couldn't agree with you more. This administration is a train wreck. If the voters of Harrison don't wise up and dump this so-called "mayor", then we have no one to blame but ourselves. Keep up the good work and good luck.

Good post Stevie boy (or should I say Baby).

Guest Guest

who the hell are you? you stupid moron, and who do you think you are by talking about people that you seem to be so jeolous of? are you intimidating hard working people in this town? please sign your name on this post so that I can personaly kick you in the ass you are a coward. are you a short man with a big mouth that is head of the Neighborhood Preservation Committee

(what a crock of poop this committee)? WAITING FOR AN ANSWER BIG GUY.

You should be the one to move the heck out of this town, we don't need anymore chiefs.

Guest Guest
who the hell are you? you stupid moron, and who do you think you are by talking about people that you seem to be so jeolous of? are you intimidating hard working people in this town? please sign your name on this post so that I can personaly kick you in the ass you are a coward.  are you a short man with a big mouth that is head of the Neighborhood Preservation Committee

(what a crock of poop this committee)? WAITING FOR AN ANSWER BIG GUY.

You should be the one to move the heck out of this town, we don't need anymore chiefs.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER COWARD.

Guest Honest Abe
i'm watching you and might suprise you and help you adjust you dental condition ass--h--e.............

LOL the kid puts the re-development plan on-line and they want to kick his ass

Please lets vote McDumb ass back in office!!!! LOL

Honest Abe says they have nothing to hide!!!

Guest Guest
Apparently you haven't been to Mike's restaurant lately.  My family and I were there the other night and they were stacked up waiting for a table.  The meal was delicious and the price was right.  I am a long time resident of Harrison and I would rather see you go than Mike.

I am with you, the people that run that fine establishment are very nice, the food is excellent and they are always packed. The person that wrote the comment should in fact move or keep quite and stop being jeolous of hard working people.

Guest Guest
LOL the kid puts the re-development plan on-line and they want to kick his ass

Please lets vote McDumb ass back in office!!!!  LOL

Honest Abe says they have nothing to hide!!!

IF THEY HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE THEN WHERE ARE THE QUARTERS THAT THE MAYOR TOOK? THE MAYOR WAS DOWN THAT SHOP EVERY MORNING AND VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING WITH TWO CUPS OF COFFE IN HAND, WHO WERE THEY FOR MAYOR? SO WHERE IS THE MONEY MAYOR? I WAS WATCHING, REMEMBER EVERYTHING WILL COME OUT SOON, I HAD TO TELL THE FEDS AND THEY HAD TO ASK TANSKI....... SPEAK UP MAYOR

• 1 month later...

Look at that development!

Show me where the Schools are going for 6,000 new condos!

Show me the new police station!

Don't worry, the mayor can't see who you vote for. Nor does he know your bashing the kid.

Look at that development!

Show me where the Schools are going for 6,000 new condos!

Show me the new police station!

Don't worry, the mayor can't see who you vote for.  Nor does he know your bashing the kid.

They are going to be uppies

no kids, no cars, all money to pay the $18,000 a year taxes

They are going to be uppies

no kids, no cars, all money to pay the $18,000 a year taxes

That's what they said about the developer GREEN houses he built all over town in the 60's, mostly in the lower 1st and 2nd ward below Harrison Ave and Warren Sts.

Famillies in the 1930's had often 5 or even 7 or more kids and we had a 'small' populated high school. In the 60's, most people had 2-3 kids, and yet our high schooll 'doubled' in the amount of students, 'intead' of being cut in half.

The 'forecast' was WRONG then, is it WRONG 'again'???