Lost

Guest Just me

Guest Just me

On July 3 I lost a set of key's on Oakwood and Kearny Ave across from mace Bros. If anyone found them please let me know bring them to the observer thank you

Guest Guest
On July 3 I lost a set of key's on Oakwood and Kearny Ave across from mace Bros. If anyone found them please let me know bring them to the observer thank you

Kevin, is it the key to the refrigerator at the observer? If you lost it, you are probably better off.

Guest Guest

Kevin, is it the key to the refrigerator at the observer? If you lost it, you are probably better off.

This post is serious.....the key's were lost July 3 in the afternoon on Oakwood Ave. across from Mace brothers........If anyone has them please respond here.I am not from the observer

Guest Guest

This post is serious.....the key's were lost July 3 in the afternoon on Oakwood Ave. across from Mace brothers........If anyone has them please respond here.I am not from the observer

:blink: Sure your not Kevin.

Guest Guest

:blink: Sure your not Kevin.

Trust me this is a serious post I lost key's to my car........I am the main driver for someone who is handicapped.........if someone found them or know's of anyone who may have found them please be kind enough to let me know here on the site thank you

Guest Guest

:) Sure your not Kevin.

Trust me this is a serious post I lost key's to my car........I am the main driver for someone who is handicapped.........if someone found them or know's of anyone who may have found them please be kind enough to let me know here on the site thank you

Have you called the Police Dept.? Have tou asked all the store owners in that area? And for everyone else, can you please have a heart? This person needs a little help, why is everyone so mean? I wish you the best and I will keep my eyes and ears open, so will my husband and children. Good Luck.

Guest Guest

Have you called the Police Dept.? Have tou asked all the store owners in that area? And for everyone else, can you please have a heart? This person needs a little help, why is everyone so mean? I wish you the best and I will keep my eyes and ears open, so will my husband and children. Good Luck.

I have tried all over but with no luck...... But I'l keep looking and making calls. Thank you so much for help God Bless you and your family