KPD,KFD,CS11, NO THREAT TO SANTOS

Guest Retired Police Officer

Guest Retired Police Officer

Times have changed when the unions were strong the MAYOR LISTENED, not anymore everything is splintered nobody sticks together. If we did this Mayor would be history. Brother union members we created a monster. We have what we have because we supported him when he first ran. Now what a mess we have ourselves in now. Its our own fault.

Guest you're kidding, right?
Times have changed when the unions were strong the MAYOR LISTENED, not anymore everything is splintered nobody sticks together. If we did this Mayor would be history.  Brother union members we created a monster. We have what we have because we supported him when he first ran. Now what a mess we have ourselves in now. Its our own fault.

80689[/snapback]

You're confusing Santos with McIntyre, Leadbeater and Mangin. The municipal employee unions never supported Santos. Not in 1999. Not in 2001. Not in 2003. They supported his opponents. From the unions' perspective, Santos couldn't be trusted. Might have been him being a lawyer or, I'd hate to think it, but his ethnic background?

Times have changed when the unions were strong the MAYOR LISTENED, not anymore everything is splintered nobody sticks together. If we did this Mayor would be history.  Brother union members we created a monster. We have what we have because we supported him when he first ran. Now what a mess we have ourselves in now. Its our own fault.

80689[/snapback]

Ho-Hum.

80689[/snapback]

Maybe you should have stayed on the job & made your feelings known in front of the membership instead of using this forum!

Guest Union Supporter
Maybe you should have stayed on the job & made your feelings known in front of the membership instead of using this forum!

80889[/snapback]

Would he have to hand scan to get into the meetings???

Guest Guest_QUEST_*

You're confusing Santos with McIntyre, Leadbeater and Mangin. The municipal employee unions never supported Santos. Not in 1999. Not in 2001. Not in 2003. They supported his opponents. From the unions' perspective, Santos couldn't be trusted. Might have been him being a lawyer or, I'd hate to think it, but his ethnic background?

80816[/snapback]

[/quoteThe MUNICIPAL EMPLOYEES UNION,FIRE AND POLICE UNIONS did in fact vote this mayor and council into office.LAY OFF THE ETHIC BACKGROUND.THE UNIONS,YOU PEOPLE MADE HIM YOUR CHOICE NOW DEAL WITH IT!!!!!

Guest Kpdpipes

80689[/snapback]

Stuff and Nonsense.. the last politician we "Backed" as a union was McIntyre, and THAT was for no other reason than to get rid of Vartan and Czech. PBA 21 has never in my memory endorsed Al Santos...except POSSIBLY when he first ran for Council, and i dont recall us doing that.

Guest Guest_QUEST_*
Stuff and Nonsense.. the last politician we "Backed" as a union  was McIntyre, and THAT was for no other reason than to get rid of Vartan and Czech.  PBA 21 has never in my memory endorsed Al Santos...except POSSIBLY when he first ran for Council, and i dont recall us doing that.

81207[/snapback]

I THINK YOU BEEN BLOWING TOO MANY PIPES.PBA21 WAS BEHIND THIS MAYOR ALL ALONG,AND NOW THEY HAVE TOO PAY FOR MAKING THIS MONSTER AND HIS CRONIES!!!!!!.I SAID IT BEFORE AND I;LL SAY IT AGAIN CHECK OUT WHAT THE MAYOR IS PAYING TORRES, CATTAFFI,D,ARCO.GET RID OF THE 3 STOOGES IT WOULD SAVE THE TOWN ALOT OF MONEY!!!

Guest Earth to Guest

80816[/snapback]

[/quoteThe MUNICIPAL EMPLOYEES UNION,FIRE AND POLICE UNIONS did in fact vote this mayor and council into office.LAY OFF THE ETHIC BACKGROUND.THE UNIONS,YOU PEOPLE MADE HIM YOUR CHOICE NOW DEAL WITH IT!!!!!

81178[/snapback]

The number I hear is that 90% of police and fire officers live OUT of town. That's mindbogglling. It also means your statement that the municipal unions once supported Santos is an impossibility.

Stuff and Nonsense.. the last politician we "Backed" as a union  was McIntyre, and THAT was for no other reason than to get rid of Vartan and Czech.  PBA 21 has never in my memory endorsed Al Santos...except POSSIBLY when he first ran for Council, and i dont recall us doing that.

81207[/snapback]

That is true so did the firefighters & we also back Mangin when he ran.

Guest Guest_QUEST_*
That is true so did the firefighters & we also back Mangin when he ran.

81683[/snapback]

IT DOES;NT MATTER HOW MANY COPS AND FIREMEN VOTED FOR MANGIN. 70PCT. OF THEM LIVE OUT OF TOWN ,SO WHAT KIND OF BACKING,SUPPORT DO YOU CALL THAT.!!!!!

Guest KpdPipes
I THINK YOU BEEN BLOWING TOO MANY PIPES.PBA21 WAS  BEHIND THIS  MAYOR ALL ALONG,AND NOW THEY HAVE TOO PAY FOR MAKING THIS MONSTER AND HIS CRONIES!!!!!!.I SAID IT BEFORE AND I;LL SAY IT AGAIN CHECK OUT WHAT THE MAYOR IS PAYING TORRES, CATTAFFI,D,ARCO.GET RID OF THE 3 STOOGES IT WOULD SAVE THE TOWN ALOT OF MONEY!!!

81315[/snapback]

And i think you've shown by your reply that you have nothing but hot air to add to the discussion. If you cant come up with a civil answer then i suggest you keep your comments to yourself. PBA 21 did NOT Endorse Santos. That said im sure there were individual Members that supported him, and still do, but the Majority of us learned our Lesson after Vartan. WE DO NOT endorse ANY candidate as a Union anymore.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Town Watch
Times have changed when the unions were strong the MAYOR LISTENED, not anymore everything is splintered nobody sticks together. If we did this Mayor would be history. Brother union members we created a monster. We have what we have because we supported him when he first ran. Now what a mess we have ourselves in now. Its our own fault.

Remember citizens and Town workers D'arco is the hired gun, The Santos adminstration is calling the shots. The union membership must be blind not to see that.