Hypocritical Kool-aiders

Guest BushBacker

Guest BushBacker

It's curious how the Kool-aiders love to blame Bush for everything from global warming to how many hurricanes we get hit with, yet Bill (I did not have sex with that woman) Clinton gets a free pass.

It's more curious that the Kool-aiders have never mentioned the fact that 9/11 was made possible by Bill Clinton's Deputy Attorney General, Jamie Gorelick. Mr. Gorelick prohibited Intelligence Agents(CIA) from telling law enforcement (FBI) about suspected terrorists in this country more than a year before 9/11.

Clearly, if the CIA had been sharing intelligence with the FBI, quite possibly 9/11 could have been prevented. Bill Clinton approved this "don't tell the FBI" policy and is responsible for it.

Now the kicker.... Guess who the democrats put on the 9/11 Commission ?? You guessed it, Jamie Gorelick.

Good old democrats, always looking out for us.

Guest Guest
It's curious how the Kool-aiders love to blame Bush for everything from global warming to how many hurricanes we get hit with, yet Bill (I did not have sex with that woman) Clinton gets a free pass.

It's more curious that the Kool-aiders have never mentioned the fact that 9/11 was made possible by Bill Clinton's Deputy Attorney General, Jamie Gorelick. Mr. Gorelick prohibited Intelligence Agents(CIA) from telling law enforcement (FBI)  about suspected terrorists in this country more than a year before 9/11.

Clearly, if the CIA had been sharing intelligence with the FBI, quite possibly 9/11 could have been prevented. Bill Clinton approved this "don't tell the FBI" policy and is responsible for it.

Now the kicker.... Guess who the democrats put on the 9/11 Commission ??  You guessed it, Jamie Gorelick. 

We don't blame Bush for hurricanes, we blame him for the miserable failure of his administration to aid American victims of the hurricanes.

We don't blame him for global warming, we blame him for burying his head in the sand and denying the facts about it.

Clinton got a free pass? He was impeached on trumped-up charges that accomplished nothing but wasting millions of dollars.

Bush's administration had a solid 7 months to cure your alleged problems brought about by Gorelick. Assuming they did exist and with your delusional state it's questionable, YOU are trying to give your little cowboy a free pass so WHO is the HYPOCRITE?

Here's a tip, the easiest way for you to find the hypocrite is look in a mirror.

Guest Guest
    Clearly, if the CIA had been sharing intelligence with the FBI, quite possibly 9/11 could have been prevented. 

CLEARLY QUITE POSSIBLY,COULD HAVE BEEN?

Gee, there's a definitive statement.

And since according to you this was such a blatant error why wasn't it corrected by the Yahoo's administration in the time they had? Too busy wondering how they'd gotten into office with so many less votes than Gore?

Pretty ironic that this alleged champion of democracy WAS NOT ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE.

Guest Kool-Aid Kenny

It's more curious that the Kool-aiders have never mentioned the fact that 9/11 was made possible by Bill Clinton's Deputy Attorney General, Jamie Gorelick. Mr. Gorelick prohibited Intelligence Agents(CIA) from telling law enforcement (FBI)  about suspected terrorists in this country more than a year before 9/11.

Now the kicker.... Guess who the democrats put on the 9/11 Commission ??  You guessed it, Jamie Gorelick. 

Gee, a married man lies about cheating (surely not good behavior but nothing unheard of) and you impeach him.

A man lies about reasons for war creating much avoidable death and destruction and you would crown him King.

I think you better think before you start using the 'H' word fella.................

Guest Patriot

As incredible as it seems BushBacker, you're absolutely correct on this. And just as incredible is the fact that you'll never read these things in the left wing press that all the Kool-aiders get their stupid ideas from .

Guest Guest

Good old Democrats they are selling us out. More government, open our boaders. some day we will be voted out of existance and America as we knew it will no longer be. All these liberal clowns will be draged off to prison for speaking their mind. HEY! WHAT THE HELL THEY CAN TAKE YOUR HOUSE WHY NOT OUR FREEDOM. THINK! Beware of both parties, their both full of shit. They don't listen to the people at all.

Guest Guest
Gee, a married man lies about cheating (surely not good behavior but nothing unheard of) and you impeach him.

A man lies about reasons for war creating much avoidable death and destruction and you would crown him King.

I think you better think before you start using the 'H' word fella.................

Not to get into the Rep/Dem piddling match here (Sometimes it's good to be a Libertarian) But we're talking about a Married man who lied UNDER OATH...What would you require of say a Police Officer who committed Perjury?? You'd be screaming for him to be fired, and to go to jail..yet you wont apply the same standards to the President of the US??? As far as the "Lies" about the war, I seem to recall a whole LIST of reasons we went into Iraq, the WMD issue was sitting at about 5th in priority..important, but NOT the sole reason, also, "LIe" means that he knew from the beginning that there were problems with the intel..i have YET to see any credible evidence that this is true..there's LOTS of conjecture..but no evidence.

A material witness (Bill Clinton) lies under oath in a private citizens' (Paula Jones) lawsuit. The fact that all citizens have a constitutionally protected right to a fair trial is "QUITE CLEARLY" in the Constitution and indisputable.

We didn't touch on Juanita Broderick's rape allegation, but bet sure if NBC, CBS, or ABC had the story and Clinton were a Republican that story would have headlined for a week straight instead of buried.

Guest Patriot
We don't blame Bush for hurricanes, we blame him for the miserable failure of his administration to aid American victims of the hurricanes.

We don't blame him for global warming, we blame him for burying his head in the sand and denying the facts about it.

Clinton got a free pass?  He was impeached on trumped-up charges that accomplished nothing but wasting millions of dollars.

Bush's administration had a solid 7 months to cure your alleged problems brought about by Gorelick.  Assuming they did exist and with your delusional state it's questionable, YOU are trying to give your little cowboy a free pass so WHO is the HYPOCRITE?

Here's a tip, the easiest way for you to find the hypocrite is look in a mirror.

"Trumped-up charges" ?? I guess you think Monica Lewinski was an imaginary person ?? Testifing before Congress "I did not have sexual reations with that woman" didn't happen ?? You're the delusional one.

Face the facts, Clinton caused 9/11 because of his policy to deny the FBI intelligence that could have prevented it.

Without 9/11, we may not be in Iraq today. So blame Clinton for the war. He was offered Bin Laden on a platter by the Somalies and didn't take him.

Thank God we have Bush as president now. If Clinton was still president we'd all be bombed by now.

Guest Guest
"Trumped-up charges"  ??  I guess you think Monica Lewinski was an imaginary  person ??  Testifing before Congress "I did not have sexual reations with that woman"  didn't happen ??  You're the delusional one.

Face the facts, Clinton caused 9/11 because of his policy to deny  the FBI intelligence that could have prevented it.

Without 9/11, we may not be in Iraq today. So blame Clinton for the war.  He was offered Bin Laden on a platter by the Somalies and didn't take him.

Thank God we have Bush as president now. If Clinton was still president we'd all be bombed by now.

"Trumped up" in that while poor behavior for a POTUS it was pretty obvious from the beginning they weren't enough to justify impeachment.

Clinton caused 9/11 all by himself? If this intelligence sharing fiasco is as blatant as you claim what was the cowboy doing in the more than 7 months his administration had to correct it?

Blame Clinton for the war? Why don't we blame Bush Sr. for not finishing the job in the first Gulf War? Dont cite UN opposition unless you can justify Sr's obeying it and Jr. ignoring it.

Thank God we have Bush? You ignore the fact 9/11 happened on his watch and he must share the blame.

If Clinton was still pres. we'd all be bombed by now? I think you are bombed.

Guest Guest
Not to get into the Rep/Dem piddling match here (Sometimes it's good to be a Libertarian)  But we're talking about a Married man who lied UNDER OATH...What would you require of say a Police Officer who committed Perjury??  You'd be screaming for him to be fired, and to go to jail..yet you wont apply the same standards to the President of the US???  As far as the "Lies" about the war, I seem to recall a whole LIST of reasons we went into Iraq, the WMD issue was sitting at about 5th in priority..important, but NOT the sole reason, also, "LIe" means that he knew from the beginning that there were problems with the intel..i have YET to see any credible evidence that this is true..there's LOTS of conjecture..but no evidence.

Clinton absolutely deserved censure for his perjury but I don't believe that alone warrants removal from office according to the Constitution. The impeachment was just a bi-partisan dog & pony show.

"LOTS of comjecture,,but no evidence"? HOW do you supply evidence that something doesn't exist? That's an old lawyer's trick.

There's been evidence in memos that Bush was warned by the CIA that the story of seeking uranium in Africa was wrong yet he used it in a State of the Union Address.

Ideally we'd be blessed with a leader who was truthful but that seems to be an idea that's come and gone. Given a choice between one who lies about his sex life and one who lies about reasons for going to war I know which one I'd choose.

Guest Guest
"Trumped-up charges"  ??  I guess you think Monica Lewinski was an imaginary  person ??  Testifing before Congress "I did not have sexual reations with that woman"  didn't happen ??  You're the delusional one.

Face the facts, Clinton caused 9/11 because of his policy to deny  the FBI intelligence that could have prevented it.

Without 9/11, we may not be in Iraq today. So blame Clinton for the war.  He was offered Bin Laden on a platter by the Somalies and didn't take him.

enough with the kool aid refrence you watch fox news waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too much

Guest Guest

I wonder what we'd have if the man the AMERICAN PEOPLE chose in 2000 had been in office?

If you accepr the meaning of democracy to be by the people, like it or not, Bush was not democratically elected in 2000.

Guest Guest
"    Face the facts, Clinton caused 9/11 because of his policy to deny  the FBI intelligence that could have prevented it.

If you'd try to look beyond the tip of your nose every now and then you'd realize that much of the hostility behind 9/11 has existed for centuries, since long before the US was founded.

Your attempt to place all the blame on one man just shows you care nothing about the truth, If any agency had credible information and failed to act surely they deserve some of the blame. And what about the intelligence community that has sucked up billions of dollars over the years while claiming to be right on top of the situation? Al qaeda did not spring up overnight like some toadstool, certainly the intelligence comminity deserves some of the blame. But you wankers just can't seem to get beyond a BJ. Calling yourself a patriot is just another one of your delusions.

Guest Guest
Clinton absolutely deserved censure for his perjury but I don't believe that alone warrants removal from office according to the Constitution.  The impeachment was just a bi-partisan dog & pony show.

"LOTS of comjecture,,but no evidence"?  HOW do you supply evidence that something doesn't exist?  That's an old lawyer's trick.

There's been evidence in memos that Bush was warned by the CIA that the story of seeking uranium in Africa was wrong yet he used it in a State of the Union Address.

Ideally we'd be blessed with a leader who was truthful but that seems to be an idea that's come and gone.  Given a choice between one who lies about his sex life and one who lies about reasons for going to war I know which one I'd choose.

Sorry But i must beg to differ..one of the "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" that were written up for another former president, to wit Richard Milhouse Nixon, was "Lying to the American People" as one of the articles of his impeachement, which was derailed when he resigned. THAT particular charge was written by a young female Democrat Up-and-comer named Hillary Rodham. I DO seem to recall when then Pres Clinton stated unequivocally that he "did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms Lewinsky" in a speach..That, qualifies as Publicly lying to the american people. Therefore, is an article of impeachment according to HIS OWN WIFE. Now, if anyone can prove that Pres Bush committed the same act, then, he should also face impeachment. The fact that after all this time and after all of the wailing and gnashing of teeth by the Liberals, this has NOT been done, shows that it's nothing but hyperbole and bombast.

Guest Patriot
I wonder what we'd have if the man the AMERICAN PEOPLE chose in 2000 had been in office?

If you accepr the meaning of democracy to be by the people, like it or not, Bush was not democratically elected in 2000.

HA !! I knew that was still driving you Kool-aiders crazy. Get over it and thank God it turned out the way it did. I shudder to think where we'd be if Gore got in.

Guest BushBacker
Clinton absolutely deserved censure for his perjury but I don't believe that alone warrants removal from office according to the Constitution.  The impeachment was just a bi-partisan dog & pony show.

"LOTS of comjecture,,but no evidence"?  HOW do you supply evidence that something doesn't exist?  That's an old lawyer's trick.

Ideally we'd be blessed with a leader who was truthful but that seems to be an idea that's come and gone.  Given a choice between one who lies about his sex life and one who lies about reasons for going to war I know which one I'd choose.

Your judgement is obviously clouded by the Kool-aid.

Guest Loki

Once again, if you don't like the election rules as they are, fine, change them. However, that can never be done DURING the election cycle because we don't like the outcome. The electoral college is there for a purpose, and it is fine that you think its time has passed. But, the time to change it would be now, not two weeks after the election.

Personally, I still feel the electoral college serves to strike a balance.

Guest Guest
Once again, if you don't like the election rules as they are, fine, change them.  However, that can never be done DURING the election cycle because we don't like the outcome.  The electoral college is there for a purpose, and it is fine that you think its time has passed.  But, the time to change it would be now, not two weeks after the election.

Personally, I still feel the electoral college serves to strike a balance.

Absolutely agree the time to change it is now, too bad we have no legislators with a backbone or a president who really believes in democracy. If he did he'd be prposing an amendment to elimnate the electoral college instead of the silly ones he does propose,

My understanding is it was intended to balance things when there were few states and it was an attempt to equalize them.

What balance does it create today that is better than having a truly democratic election and letting the people decide?

Guest Guest
The fact that after all this time and after all of the wailing and gnashing of teeth by the Liberals, this has NOT been done, shows that it's nothing but hyperbole and bombast.

The ONLY thing it shows for sure is there is a Republican controlled Congress.

If Nixon was so confident he was in the right maybe he should havestood and faced the charges onstead of taking the easy way out.

Guest Guest
Sorry But i must beg to differ..one of the "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" that were written up for another former president, to wit Richard Milhouse Nixon, was "Lying to the American People" as one of the articles of his impeachement, which was derailed when he resigned.  THAT particular charge was written by a young female Democrat Up-and-comer named Hillary Rodham.  I DO seem to recall when then Pres Clinton stated unequivocally that he "did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms Lewinsky" in a speach..That, qualifies as Publicly lying to the american people.  Therefore, is an article of impeachment according to HIS OWN WIFE.  Now, if anyone can prove that Pres Bush committed the same act, then, he should also face impeachment.  The fact that after all this time and after all of the wailing and gnashing of teeth by the Liberals, this has NOT been done, shows that it's nothing but hyperbole and bombast.

What's your point? Clinton WAS impeached It was Nixon that was too much of a chicken s**t to face the music.

Guest Guest
HA !!  I knew that was still driving you Kool-aiders crazy. Get over it and thank God it turned out the way it did.  I shudder to think where we'd be if Gore got in.

Crazy? Nah............we just like to remind you wankers that your alleged champion of democracy cowboy wasn't elected by a truly democratic process and even though he likes proposing amendments he's too much of a wanker to propose an amendment that would correct that.

Guest Guest

YOU are SUCH a wanker when the only response you have is effing Kool-Aid.

You're obsessed!

Did mommy bathe you in Kool-Aid when you were a kid?

Did daddy hit you because you spilled some Kool-Aid?

You clearly have issues, have you tried therapy?

Guest Guest

WHAT in hell would you know about judgement?

Bush said several years ago we'd established a program to track terrorist finances and their financial infrastructure and now he's whining about the Times printing something about it. And if the terorists hadn't assumed all along this was being done there's no problem, they're dumber than we thought.

If you want to see one of the big hypocrites go look in a mirror.