The Stink of Harrison

Guest Guest

It's Sunday night and the smell that is over taking Harrison is unbearable. What is it that smells so bad?? It's so bad that it's working it's way through the closed windows. Where is it coming from and does the EPA know about it? This is just foul. Any ideas what causes this smell to come around every couple months???

It's Sunday night and the smell that is over taking Harrison is unbearable.  What is it that smells so bad??  It's so bad that it's working it's way through the closed windows.  Where is it coming from and does the EPA know about it?  This is just foul.  Any ideas what causes this smell to come around every couple months???

80111[/snapback]

All the workers from the shit factory(PASSAIC VALLEY) live in Harrison!!!!!!!!!!!! thats why!!

It's Sunday night and the smell that is over taking Harrison is unbearable.  What is it that smells so bad??  It's so bad that it's working it's way through the closed windows.  Where is it coming from and does the EPA know about it?  This is just foul.  Any ideas what causes this smell to come around every couple months???

80111[/snapback]

UNBEARABLE is not even the word I even blamed the dog and got a whiff outside that gave off a S**TTY smell that turned the stomach. Really would like to know what the hell is doing it. If you find out let everyone else know Thanks

80111[/snapback]

The stink is coming from all the corruption and the zombies around town.

80111[/snapback]

It's coming from Town Hall.

Guest J. Egan & Son

80111[/snapback]

Check out the Methane tubes pointed towards Heaven in the meadows east of Shulyler Avenue. Maybe a few of them are releasing an excess volume of poison that the EPA has overlooked this month? Remember when the meadows were even with Harrison Avenue, now they're resembling grassy Knolls where housing developments will appear and golf courses will exist for T-Times and a possible Marina will accept mooring applications for your Boston Whaler? Call us for a prospectus on Investing, 1-800-clean-air!

How many more people can make a stupid comment about city hall? I'm glad to see there are a few people that are concerned. Now does anyone have any real ideas besides the childish gov't comments?

Me too.  West Bergen Street.  Boy did it reak.  I hope that it wasn't cancer causing.

80225[/snapback]

i HOPE THAT SOMEBODY WAS ABLE TO GET A PRIVATE OR 24/7 PNONE # & CALLED THE EPA ON A SUNDAY. funny it happens on a week-end......

How many more people can make a stupid comment about city hall?  I'm glad to see there are a few people that are concerned.  Now does anyone have any real ideas besides the childish gov't comments?

80362[/snapback]

Let's get the smart people in the Town Hall to tell us with the problem is. They are the ones with the resources and the know how to solve the problem. To think a posse of citizens is supposed to solve this problem is stupid and childish.

Guest Mahogany Ray!
Let's get the smart people in the Town Hall to tell us with the problem is.  They are the ones with the resources and the know how to solve the problem.  To think a posse of citizens is supposed to solve this problem is stupid and childish.

80419[/snapback]

The key remark to this response is the words " Smart People "! Most of our involved Municipal intellectuals are Shore Residents on weekends where these issues rarely occur. When they return to Harrison for the payroll week, most of them are tenants; therefore the resident landlord withstands the air quality for the taxes they are assessed by the Municipal intellectuals! Where's Peter B. on weekends? I know, receiving the sacraments in Holy Cross.

Let's get the smart people in the Town Hall to tell us with the problem is.  They are the ones with the resources and the know how to solve the problem.  To think a posse of citizens is supposed to solve this problem is stupid and childish.

80419[/snapback]

Are you referring to the "smart people" who put the town in the hole for more

than $50,000,000 without citizen referendum approval ??

Are you referring to the only "smart people" in Hudson

County that refuse to record council meetings ??

If "smart" means deceiving and hiding from the taxpayers,

then they're smart. I wouldn't be so kind.

Are you referring to the "smart people" who put the town in the hole for more 

than  $50,000,000 without citizen referendum approval ??

Are you referring to the only "smart people" in Hudson 

County that refuse to record council meetings ??

If "smart" means deceiving and hiding from the taxpayers,

then they're smart. I wouldn't be so kind.

80510[/snapback]

They have to be very smart, no doubt about it. They scam the townspeople and keep getting re-elected into office by the Zombies. Try to figure that one out.

Me too.  West Bergen Street.  Boy did it reak.  I hope that it wasn't cancer causing.

80225[/snapback]

We were up on Washington I noticed it but not that strong, at least I don't think, that being the case if it was stronger on West Bergen then it may be reasonable to assume south or west Washington & Harrison Ave.

The key remark to this response is the words " Smart People "! Most of our involved Municipal intellectuals are Shore Residents on weekends where these issues rarely occur. When they return to Harrison for the payroll week, most of them are tenants; therefore the resident landlord withstands the air quality for the taxes they are assessed by the Municipal intellectuals! Where's Peter B. on weekends? I know, receiving the sacraments in Holy Cross.

80480[/snapback]

I didn't know that Holy Cross church had been moved to the shore area. I guess the pastor moved the church for Pete's convenience. I know Pete is a hard worker and probably the most experienced municipal worker we have, but his power to have a church moved was way beyond my expectations of what he could get done

Guest Resident taxpayer
I didn't know that Holy Cross church had been moved to the shore area. I guess the pastor moved the church for Pete's convenience. I know Pete is a hard worker and probably the most experienced municipal worker we have, but his power to have a church moved was way beyond my expectations of what he could get done

80611[/snapback]

Come on, who do you stroke? Holy Cross or whatever, Belmar has a parish, does the name have any significance!

Come on, who do you stroke? Holy Cross or whatever, Belmar has a parish, does the name have any significance!

81685[/snapback]

Holy Cross is in Harrison, therefore Peter Higgins was in Harrison, not in Belmar. The name of the church, therefore, is significant. Got it Stroke!!!!!